Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : March 21 PR

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Kools reporting from base : Bhavna blasts Varsha in PR
Savita was being a good businesswoman today guys . She has opened a vadapav thela in market place and was doing business with zest . The Holy Duo and Useless Damo watched her aghast from afar as she alternately snapped at and coaxed the customers and sold her vadas and bhajiyas .
Damo then went to her and told her she would PACHTOFY . You will repent one day he said with a smirk . You are doing this purposefully to prick Manav .
Why don't you go HOME instead of eating my DIMAAG ? asked Savita . She spotted her Beta and Holy Bou staring at her , ashamed and horrified and could not resist taunting them a little .

I am doing this to keep myself busy .......she told Damo loudly so Baba Manav cud also understand her POV . I miss my Beta and The walls of my house literally EAT me . So to stop thinking of my loneliness and to alleviate my pain I have decided to work a little and keep myself busy . Anything wrong with that ? Go tell ur Beta his AAi can manage on her own . He can do his biwi's SAPNE POORE .LOLLOLLOLLOL

Meanwhile the THELAWALLAHS who take loans from Baba Manav , watching this with interest started commenting . OMG they said . Why does this Old Lady have to do these dhandhas in her old age when she has HONHAAR Beta like Baba Manav . Baba Manav SQUIRMED .

Camera on Baba Manav . His nostrils were FLARING guys . With APMAAN .LOLLOLLOLLOL

Camera on Aai Archoo : Disturbed guys .......deeply disturbed and pretty . Forgave her Saas for the taunts AT ONCE . Sensing something DEEPER . The wings under her pink sari with silver border fluttered .

Camera on Damo : Had screwed up his face inscrutably .

My comments : We have been READ guys . I give a THUMBS UP to this idea of an aged woman deciding to start a small business to keep herself busy to forget her pain .It is a very positive way of dealing with sorrow . Of ALL the things Savita has done till now THIS IS THE BEST . If she can arrange for Sachu's baby sitting with some homely lady in the chawl and do this .........why not ? Why sit and MOPE for her married son who has other priorities now ?

Can we expect MORE from the CVS ? Can we please actually see the business a nice little success ? Can we please see Manav secretly feeling PROUD of his mom for turning it into a profitable venture ? Can we PLEASE have some positivity in this serial ? Maybe later when the MILAP happens , we can see Savita continuing her stall outside Manavs DUKAAN with Shibu [ he suggested such an idea , remember]  and the income of the Deshmukhs increasing ?

Unfortunately CVS will show this to be a failure due to her sickness and Manav being embarassed etc . So Sad . They cud have shown her anger dissipates with the success and she feels she has achieved something .

Bhavna threw a royal tantrum today and blasted and blasted Varsha till she wept . She even blasted Decent Satish for dancing on his wife's tunes and HIDING things from her .

She INVITED this sorrow said Bhavna , not in a mood to mince words , deeply shocked she cudn't have a POTA to show off to her club friends who were becoming proud grannies one by one . Such an arrogant girl . Did her MARZI and wiped out the dreams of so many others in ONE SHOT . My Ambitions ! My Career ! This and that ! Hope she got what she wanted ! After doing Satyanash of our simple DREAMS ! And what ur saying FORGIVe and all ha ? Did SHE get god's forgiveness ? Some mistakes r so COSTLY theres no MAAFI for it , SAMJHE ?

Aai , Aai ur right but whats the POINT ? Now theres no FAIDA saying all this ! No POINT !  said Poor Decent Satish holding her plump shoulders .

Don't CARE ! screamed Bhavna , sobbing and trembling with ANGER . I want POTA ! My POTA ! Get him for me NOW ! Show her to the BEST GYNAC out there , take her ABROAD for treatment or do DOOSRI SHAADI ! But Get me a POTA !

Pota Lao

Pota Lao

Varna Main Karoongi Tandav

Yaad Karo Beta

Kaise paida Hue PANDAV !

Yup Guys ! Surrogate Mom Track has STARTED ! Those who wanted a new gal for Satish .........she is ENTERING ! Now it remains to be seen HOW and WHEN she throws Varsha OUT of the house !

Paying attention to our RELENTLESS CRITICISM of Damo ........CVS actually have started IMPROVING him guys . Today for the FIRST TIME he spoke sense and corrected his son and supported his wife in her business venture .

She is doing this to SPITE me said Baba Manav , nostrils still  TAUT . They had been like that EVER SINCE he had witnessed his mom selling vadas in the bazaar .

No No Son said Damo . What she said Has a grain of truth in it . She DOES miss u terribly and this is HER way of dealing with her pain . Why don't we SUPPORT her in this ? Why dont u send ur customers to her by recommending her vadas ? This will actually do good to her .

Ok Baba said Buddu Baba Manav who has ZERO thinking power nowdays .

Aai Archoo agreed but she was worried for SAAS . Her condition needs DEEP THINKING she told herself . I must think DEEPLY .

My comment : Think , Think . Hey , but don't stop her from doing her business ok . U guys now be a Package . How about INCREASING the size of ur PACKAGe , ha ? How about making BABIES ? That irritating Vaishoo has fyi gone, PHEW ! .QUICK ! Before someone ELSE TAPKOFIES from Archu's maaika , QUICK , HURRY ! Bhavna is on the VERGE of kicking Varsha out ! JALDI , JALDI ! Put Dharmesh's picture on the WALL of ur kholi and PRAY to him before STARTING ! it may HELP !

Slapo WANTS to grab the DIVORCE OFFER from the Kudi before she falls in love with Batatwada all over again . So she has SLOWLY but SURELY started brainwashing her youngest daughter by having small MOTHER DAUGHTER Talks with her during the DAY .

Don't be so ANGRY with her . Be MATURE . She ain't BAD . She too has a POV . Remember,U disrupted HER LIFE if u see it from HER END . Learn to LOVE the Kudi . Don't think of her as a SOUTEN . Think of her as a SISTER . Think of WHAT u both have SHARED . Batat . [ The Orange shorts and the credit Cards .]

But Mommy When I see her THOBDA na something happens to me ! pouted Vaishoo .

Shhhh ! shushed Slapo , worried about HOW she was gonna convince her dratted daughter and slowly slide her back in Batat's wealthy kingdom . Darling Batat ! she thought fondly . Why , he even bought toys for Punni and Ruchi  in malls and paid all t he bills outside . Soooo generous  as a damad . Not at all BAD . Ok , he was a little generous with his SPERMS too , that too , besides Vaishu , But that cud be excused now .  It was ALL due to the GENEROSITY of his SPIRIT .

Just then the Marwadin came there for a visit and told Vaishoo she was not her BAHU now but her BETI .

YUp she said decisively . So what if my chaalu son forsook u and fled . I cannot FORGET u . Break relations with my SON if u want .NEVER with me .

How can I ? asked an overwhelmed Vaishoo . I have ur POTA in my tummy ! its YOUR Pota !

The  Marwadin  beamed. How accurately dear Vaishoo had judged what she really wanted !

Slapo beamed too . How Lovely this was turning out ! If the Marwadin was kept in good spirits by dangling the Pota , the wealth wud be HER daughters AGAIN.The dear unselfish Kudi! Willing to give her daughter Legality ! Such Kind people walked the earth even today ! Who said BHALAAI KA ZAMAANA HI NAHI RAHA ?

And there we leave them BEAMING guys . Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Before leaving the BEAMING ZONE today    I wish to comment on the furore in the forum about Archu being FOOLISH and not MANIPULATIVE regarding the matter of MADHURI . As i read the comments I felt as if the whole forum is telling me

She who Delayed her CONSUMMATION

U dare accuse her of MANIPULATION ?

Oh C'mon Kools don't be MULISH

Our Archu ? She is merely FOOLISH

Besides That is the KUDI's Decision

All this is HER fault

Begone Kools with your khadoos opinion

Go sip a Chocolate Malt !

Perhaps THAT will make u SWEETER

For its Sweetness that    u seriously lack

Blaming our bholi  Archu  indeed

To RILE u have such an UNCANNY knack !

To MANIPULATE one needs BRAINS

Not just a LOVING heart

Schemes churned out without them

are akin to noiseless farts !

To this I reply ..............

O forum members dear

How much I as usual differBig smile

But today I won't give my reasons

and in silence all this shall suffer

Shall wait for the next EPISODE

Of Kudi and  Archu's discussion

This much I tell .......it needn't be CONSCIOUS

This Deed called Manipulation

Neither does it require

Many or plenty brains

All it requires is an instinct

That sets u fast like a speedy train

It can be done for Loved Ones

Not necessarily for yourself

For causes not for pettiness

even if u look like a pretty elf

With this o forum friends

I step back like a gentle dove

Notice I typed this in PINK

To denote my respect and my love

But Differ I shall , and strongly too

On this issue forever

It is my FIRM conviction

That Archu can INDEED do manipulation !

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

With this , Kools signing off , BEAMING . Muvaaaa and CIAO .LOLLOL

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 21 March 2011 at 1:20pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

Witlovingirenep-Sapphire-systemskamuraliNot_a_fanJasmine10viramsur_aur_taalgaayikaClaire0206zaara10laynaGauri22JaishankarLuvSSeverlovelybipssoap-criticcarpe-diembhallaroxshermaAngie12bee5--Hope--ektarfapyarlunzaTiyalianu rulz.Mandy..SidraNisha_90unknown18Dabulls23

atria Goldie
atria
atria

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

My comment : Think , Think . Hey , but don't stop her from doing her business ok . U guys now be a Package . How about INCREASING the size of ur PACKAGe , ha ? How about making BABIES ? That irritating Vaishoo has fyi gone, PHEW ! .QUICK ! Before someone ELSE TAPKOFIES from Archu's maaika , QUICK , HURRY ! Bhavna is on the VERGE of kicking Varsha out ! JALDI , JALDI ! Put Dharmesh's picture on the WALL of ur kholi and PRAY to him before STARTING ! it may HELP !

ROFL A picture in orange shorts?

Edited by atria - 21 March 2011 at 1:27pm
LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Camera on Aai Archoo : Disturbed guys .......deeply disturbed and pretty . Forgave her Saas for the taunts AT ONCE . Sensing something DEEPER . The wings under her pink sari with silver border fluttered .

Aai Archoo agreed but she was worried for SAAS . Her condition needs DEEP THINKING she told herself . I must think DEEPLY .

Hai Kool Di,

You have made my day with these comments. LOL LOL LOL

Especially ,again the one on archu with wings....ROFL

So No other comments.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

Arre umi yeh kya .Without ur comments I feel ADHOORI .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Hi Kool.....

I also liked this part .Liked Archana for thinking that the problem is much deeper than what these guys are thinking...From the precap , looks like savita is in trouble ...Maybe this time Archu will be able to go in and somehow sort this mess out ....

Also liked the bonding between Mrs. J and vaishali ....that was sweet ....

Edited by Tanyaz - 21 March 2011 at 1:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanLuvSSeverkoolsadhu1000

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fangaayikazaara10shootingstar27LuvSSeverJaishankaranu rulz--Hope--ektarfapyarshermakoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

soap-critic IF-Dazzler
soap-critic
soap-critic

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

Great commentary Kools.

It was nice to know that Bhavna blasted Varsha. It was very much required and her reaction was completely normal especially after knowing the fact that such important news was hidden from her. Varsha has been molly coddled enough by her maika and Satish. An now Archu is going to talk to Bhavna about the 'pota' issue.

It was nice to show Savita starting her own business but I have one issue her. She herself is experiencing so much pain when Manav is living away from her. However, she herself emotionally blackmailed Shravani to leave Sachu with her thereby separating an infant from his mother. So, I would have liked that she focused her energies onto Sachu and his development rather than on this vada-pav stall.

The nature of her business would require her giving a lot of time preparing the food at home to be able to take it to the stall. That means Sachu is practically being raised by strangers. The only advantage Savita has is that she can see him when she wants. This scenario somehow does not gel well with me. It would be good if they showed Savita realizing what Shravani must be going through and contacting her to take Sachu with her if she so desires.

The marwadi saas came and met with Vaishu. I do not know which way this is going. Is she going to ignore Madhuri and pretend that her son's first wife and kid do not exist? Will Sulochana-Archana convince Vaishu to move back in with Dharmu's parents and mark her territory?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikaNot_a_fanzaara10LuvSSeveranu rulzbee5--Hope--ektarfapyarkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Kool, agree with every word. Savita's doing well, and she should continue to do well. Why Manav should think it is to humiliate him beats me. And the vegetable vendors-well, I guess the thinking is normal for the chawl environment that an old lady working is looked down upon. She is not doing any "dirty" dhandhaa---she is selling food she made. And Damodar spoke sense to Manav I liked, but why he should always tease Savita Idk. What will she regret--seems to me that according to Damodar, she should regret her very existence. I really hope they show Savita being successful, not necessarily become so rich that they can move out of the chawl or buy a bungalow or anything-thats not so realistic. But just experience success and happiness with what she's doing--she can see what makes others happy if she's happy herself. And her mind will be free from the negative thoughts that plague her---that is the best cure for her ailment. She doesnt have a genetic disorder like Alzheimers or Parkinsons. Her ailment is purely due to the hurt, loneliness and unhappiness caused due to estrangement from her son. And it will be cured when she will be less hurt and more happy.

Mrs. J going to talk to Vaishali is awesome. I would have liked it if she would have atleast talked to madhuri as well though. The poor woman is all alone, and even after the truth has come out, she's got neither acknowledgement nor support from anyone. I would have thought Dharmesh's parents would support her, since after all she's the mother of their grandkid(s). And Vaishali's family thinking about her and not about Madhuri is selfish, but understandable. I really, really hope Madhuri also thinks of herself or atleast, of her children before giving up any leftover rights she has. And in case all this does work out and Vaishali gets reunited with Dharmu, they should make sure that he wants to be separated from varun. From what they've shown till now, he seems pretty attached to his son if nothing else. Also, irrespective of whether madhuri or vaishali is the legal wife, varun will be the legal heir of Dharmesh's estates. Even if madhuri divorces him.

Bhavna's reactions are totally understandable so far. She has the right to rant and be furious at Varsha. Her galti has a lot of people suffering long-term consequences. So, I will side with Bhavna now. It will probably change if she does something despicable. But knowing Varsha, she will probably goad her or do something foolish again. Satish is really a very good man, he balances all his relations superbly and he's decent. He has been extremely supportive and forgiving, but also has on the rare occasions put his foot down with both Varsha and Bhavna. All the other PR men can learn a thing or two from him on how to be a man. Seems like the sister's have taken Archana's christening as their mother seriously. What's unfathomable is that Varsha who doesnt accept/believe/follow any of Archu's philosophies goes to her crying to solve her problem. No wonder Archu thinks she with her pea-brain is in charge of everything---the others give her that charge. Why in the world, is what I cant understand? Sulochana and more importantly manohar should start being more pro-active in their children's lives. People can usually relax once their children become adults and are capable of handling their lives; unfortunately, SulMan are not granted this relaxation.

Coming to the Archu being manipulative part. I've already said my piece about that-so I'll only add one thing. If it makes it right to manipulate for the sake of others, then even Rasika is not evil because most of what she does is for the betterment of her children, mostly her daughter. She just doesnt care if other's lives are destroyed in the process. So if you can excuse Archana for being manipulative for Manav/her family's sake and take it as golden hearted love/foolishness; surely you can excuse Rasika as well?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara10Jaishankarcarpe-diem--Hope--ektarfapyarshermaTiyalianu rulzDabulls23

Go to top