DID YOU FEEL THE SAME

kuhu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

i just try to lip read the precape and i think   what geet says to dev is.........  " main tumhe maaf kar dia".(i forgive you)......thats why maan is shocked .what do you think .... there must be much more to it bec precapes are misleading sometime and i cant watch the epo just able to watch precape how was it ? so i cant be sure about it .

Edited by kuhu18 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anita1118 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I read the same....the only thing I can't figure out....is whether or not Maan can actually hear what they are saying....but today's episode was good....Geet definitely told Dev off and defended her -and Maan's relationship...if you get a chance, definitely watch it....The Geet-Dev conversation was really good....
aarafkhan thumbnail
ya i also think the same she said maaf kar diya ........i think maan ye sunn kar geet se mile bina hi chala jayega thn maan's dream scen comes which ws shown on sbs 
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I also tried 2 read her lips. CVs made sure nothing else was prominent than Geet saying "Main ne maaf kia". She might be sarcastic at time or may be saying it as Dev's intention. 
khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i also think d same that geet sais i forgive u plz stay away from our{maaneet}life
Viji79 thumbnail
Yes I felt the same. Geet probably feels that Dev is behind them in want of forgiveness and she might have felt that if she forgives him, he may sop interfering in their lives. But Maan would hear in bits and pieces and would be annoyed with Geet for forgiving such a heinous act of Dev.