Disgraceful! (Page 7)

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Originally posted by serialjunkie

Originally posted by Tapeyga

I totally agree with you! Ichcha is really of no useand always the same story with her, instead of saying the truth and asking  help (she made the same  when Veer said to her that Vansh needed a treatment and we know all the result of her stupidity).

Instead of saying the truth to Veer if she does not want to hurt Tapasya but no she believes able to as usual control the situation while she is only deteriorate that situation .
I say that she  will be thrown outdoors to the place of Tapasya.

Im new to Uttaran forum (although a member of India forum for a while). I agree with the above view. If Iccha cannot handle this situation, she should be the one thrown out. Apni zindagi ko jo sambhal nahi saktha hai usko achi zindagi jeenay ka hak nahi hai. This is the limit. Why cant she talk to Veer about it? Dont husband and wife discuss these life altering things? Abhi baith kar soch rahi hai ki kaise chupaoon RAAZ !! If you want to be a doormat you cant blame others for walking all over you.

Hi serialjunkie, new to this forum...but you're bang on the problem..Smile

This was the problem with this serial from the start.............what do you expect for Saint Ichcha ............she has been made into a 'too good to be true' character...........and now to bring her back to normal will take time.

Extremity in every form and character.OuchOuchOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgtiny15

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

very well said sonali... this wud be the normal reaction of any person.... so much has already been tolerated ... how much patience can one have or how much one can bog down before one decides enough is enough...

Ichcha needs to react actively instead of this passive response and wondering who will get affected ... why not give Veer a benefit of doubt that he will be able to accept his infertility ... why not use your patience in helping him deal with his problem rather than patiently waiting for that fraud taps to leave the btoon house on her own that too in 15daysConfusedShocked ... why whats going to be different at the end of 15 days ... her licence to be a lair and cheat expires is it ?? Angry

I want some strong words and actions from Ichcha now ... Stern Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12sonali_dgruchira23sourojtiny15LimitLessFan

ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

LOL
Originally posted by sonali_dg

DisgracefulAngry it is to see that a woman can stoop to such an extent. I blame the Cvs for presenting us such an unreal character, but don't they owe any moral responsibilty in potraying their characters, however fictional they might be, but ultimately you are presenting it to an variety of audience. I know for a fact how many Teenagers are thrilled by everything that Tapasya the Vamp does in this show, how global audience misinterprets what they do on these shows to be the actual Indian culture!

Iccha is hopeless yet again. All she does is cry. "Tapasya ka raaaaaazzzzz...." I mean what the hell..go home slap her and ask her to get out, kaam khatam! Show everybody Veer reports, tell Veer, its ok dude, I am with you. I donno why they create this Hype..this unreal Nomadic era Hype.. 

Coming to Tapasya, to be honest, I still had hopes that there could be some confusion created later and that there would be a fair benefit of doubt raised that it could've been Veer's child(unless ofcourse, they did a DNA test)..but No! How courageous can this woman be to actually slap the responsibilty of her illegitimate child on her ex! Its not that she's poor - which would have made it still believable.. she has everything that takes to raise a child, then Why??? Whether she was raped or had consensual intimacy with Rathode, is a different issue altogether, in both the situations it doesnt give her the license to go and betray her ex! Not only betraying her ex, but all those bunch of people... I really feel sorry for Mai, Dadda and specially Jogi! I am sure he will die once he finds out what a big he's fathered!

Sonali, pls dont say such hard word for a rape victimLOLLOL to a ABLA NARI.LOL Try to understand her majboori. she want to get her DIVINELOL love. ab ek chote se bachhe ko apna itna bada pyar pane ke liye use kar liya to isme kya harz haiLOLLOL Bechari ABLA NARI ke pas aur koi rasta bhi to nahin haiLOLLOL
yo ankit!!!!bechari ko sid se bhi nai aur veer se bhi nai mil paya saccha pyar so she tried her luck with rathod and finally won the jackpot of tapraLOLLOLab us bechari ki kismat pe don't get jealous yaarEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgankit111tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged

DisgracefulAngry it is to see that a woman can stoop to such an extent. I blame the Cvs for presenting us such an unreal character, but don't they owe any moral responsibilty in potraying their characters, however fictional they might be, but ultimately you are presenting it to an variety of audience. I know for a fact how many Teenagers are thrilled by everything that Tapasya the Vamp does in this show, how global audience misinterprets what they do on these shows to be the actual Indian culture!
 i agree wid u sonali!!  u wrote wat i was thinking.and not just teenagers but even grown up ppl wid kids r also misinterpreting the show. though i uderstand if sum1 like actors & their ckts on-screen just 2 enjoy but thta 2 sum extent!!! u can't enjoy so much -vity. u may still like actors & their acting but 2 glorify a -ve evil ckt & giving justifications of their evil deeds is really not thenthing we want 2 see in real life!!
Iccha is hopeless yet again. All she does is cry. "Tapasya ka raaaaaazzzzz...." I mean what the hell..go home slap her and ask her to get out, kaam khatam! Show everybody Veer reports, tell Veer, its ok dude, I am with you. I donno why they create this Hype..this unreal Nomadic era Hype.. 
and really icchha is totally hopeless. though i agree she doesn't want 2 hurt veer like telling 2 all but she still can tell this 2 veer & both of them can do the honours 2 kick that devil out from the house!!may b CVs r trying 2 show icchha as strong & giving her honour 2 expose the devil but why 2 give her 15 days. can't hse do this secretly!!

Coming to Tapasya, to be honest, I still had hopes that there could be some confusion created later and that there would be a fair benefit of doubt raised that it could've been Veer's child(unless ofcourse, they did a DNA test)..but No! How courageous can this woman be to actually slap the responsibilty of her illegitimate child on her ex! Its not that she's poor - which would have made it still believable.. she has everything that takes to raise a child, then Why??? Whether she was raped or had consensual intimacy with Rathode, is a different issue altogether, in both the situations it doesnt give her the license to go and betray her ex! Not only betraying her ex, but all those bunch of people... I really feel sorry for Mai, Dadda and specially Jogi! I am sure he will die once he finds out what a big liar he's fathered!
@bold i agree & i'd also said this in one of my post that she can raise this child by her own as jogi still hasn't chucked her out of his property!!1st of all shes not raped but still if she was then she cud've told this 2 her father & i can bet that jogi though didn't like her tactics but he wud'd supported taps & made rathod punishable by law & now its clear it was consensual then 2 can she can't justify it saying shes doing this 2 get veer's luv. sum1 shud tell her that luv isn't snatching & getting but also sacrificing 4 his/her luv & letting go it if its 1-sided. u can't force sum1 2 luv!!
ystrday i watched muktibandhan in which the boy thogh agreed 2 marry sum1else but he told his ex that he"ll give her new fiancee all happiness but not luv. i don't know wat"ll happen 2 their married life lateron but it clearly shows luv can't b forced!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dg

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

i agree wid u sonali!!  u wrote wat i was thinking.and not just teenagers but even grown up ppl wid kids r also misinterpreting the show. though i uderstand if sum1 like actors & their ckts on-screen just 2 enjoy but thta 2 sum extent!!! u can't enjoy so much -vity. u may still like actors & their acting but 2 glorify a -ve evil ckt & giving justifications of their evil deeds is really not thenthing we want 2 see in real life!!
A very good point.........forget teenagers, there are children watching a character getting away with attempted murder.......Look at the BOLD and the BEAUTIFUL as a case and point..........they have some very questionable characters but the guilty are always caught and punished. Why can't they be just a tad more thoughtful about what they are projecting
and really icchha is totally hopeless. though i agree she doesn't want 2 hurt veer like telling 2 all but she still can tell this 2 veer & both of them can do the honours 2 kick that devil out from the house!!may b CVs r trying 2 show icchha as strong & giving her honour 2 expose the devil but why 2 give her 15 days. can't hse do this secretly!!
Never.............she is just too good to be true and that will never change..........sadly, someone started off as such a lovely character is now annoying so many and I really think the CV's need to get their brains in order.

Coming to Tapasya, to be honest, I still had hopes that there could be some confusion created later and that there would be a fair benefit of doubt raised that it could've been Veer's child(unless ofcourse, they did a DNA test)..but No! How courageous can this woman be to actually slap the responsibilty of her illegitimate child on her ex! Its not that she's poor - which would have made it still believable.. she has everything that takes to raise a child, then Why??? Whether she was raped or had consensual intimacy with Rathode, is a different issue altogether, in both the situations it doesnt give her the license to go and betray her ex! Not only betraying her ex, but all those bunch of people... I really feel sorry for Mai, Dadda and specially Jogi! I am sure he will die once he finds out what a big liar he's fathered!
@bold i agree & i'd also said this in one of my post that she can raise this child by her own as jogi still hasn't chucked her out of his property!!1st of all shes not raped but still if she was then she cud've told this 2 her father & i can bet that jogi though didn't like her tactics but he wud'd supported taps & made rathod punishable by law & now its clear it was consensual then 2 can she can't justify it saying shes doing this 2 get veer's luv. sum1 shud tell her that luv isn't snatching & getting but also sacrificing 4 his/her luv & letting go it if its 1-sided. u can't force sum1 2 luv!!
ystrday i watched muktibandhan in which the boy thogh agreed 2 marry sum1else but he told his ex that he"ll give her new fiancee all happiness but not luv. i don't know wat"ll happen 2 their married life lateron but it clearly shows luv can't b forced!!
Here the CV's have been very clever if you just go back and see the progression..........they have made such a hue and cry about Tapasya not knowing she was pregnant..........so it leaves a path open for her to say that she did not know what happened that night and thought it was Veer's . Regardless of that ............this story is not about right but about all the wrongs that can be shown so I am not surprised that the CV's took this route...........they do not want to think positive they just want 'Tamasha' and TRP's

Edited by groucho - 22 March 2011 at 1:59am

sonali_dgshivani9

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Originally posted by souroj

Sonali u r being too practical. Can u imagine a normal woman having second thoughts about  exposing a character like Tapasya.Ok Iccha feels Veer will be hurt, why cant she tell her mother the whole truth. Today I felt Iccha was feeling more guilty on knowing the truth and that she will have to do the paap of exposing Tapasya.

Forget about thinking twice in exposing taps, no one will put up with crap  like icha does, thats limit of being over mahan , now s madam wakes up , but yet not willing to hurt her friend , I mean wat the heck ............. Dead

@sonali, Ya Kokkie , is lucky she is away from Icha, infact Kokkie was so strong and intelligent unlike teacher  icha,

Nope , i think even ammo is not spared
yeah kokkie proved 2 b more intelligent than icchha. icchha can't think of herself as shes still indebted 2wards jogi!! i think CVs r trying 2 show that how much u get educn still u can't think of urself if the situations r like icchha's!!

and wat frnd?? her so-called frnd left no stone upturned in harming her, she tried 2 murder her, then indirectly forced her marry a drug addict, after that instiagted a mentally weak prsn 2 suicide & then happy seeing her widowed & so on....

even if hse doesn't want 2 hurt jogi still she can expose the devil wid the help of veer & if she doesn't want 2 involve veer then ok but why 2 give her notice of 15days?? OuchConfusedConfusedConfusedjust collect the proofs of her philandering & then kick her out of the house!!

sonali_dgshivani9

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

A very good point.........forget teenagers, there are children watching a character getting away with attempted murder.......Look at the BOLD and the EEAUTIFUL as a case and point..........they have some very questionable characters but the guilty are always caught and punished. Why can't they be just a tad more thoughtful about what they are projecting
Never.............she is just too good to be true and that will never change..........sadly, someone started off as such a lovely character is now annoying so many and I really think the CV's need to get their brains in order.

Here the CV's have been very clever if you just go back and see the progression..........they have made such a hue and cry about Tapasya not knowing she was pregnant..........so it leaves a path open for her to say that she did not know what happened that night and thought it was Veer's . Regardless of that ............this story is not about right but about all the wrongs that can be shown so I am not surprised that the CV's took this route...........they do not want to think positive they just want 'Tamasha' and TRP's

aditiji i agree wid u on this. these CVs just 2 promote -vity can go 2 any length till viewers take all joota-chappals in their hand 2 bash them!!

and really i'd never seen any evil or -ve ckt go unpunished 4 so long even in ekta's show. atleast she'd shown all her female leads not crying so much!! wat msg CVs r giving that if u want 2 change ur destiny though born in humble family u can't do it & hav 2 suffer whole life. i think CVs've 4gotten the proverb "god help those who help themselves"

now the only hope is icchha exposes devil & rathod cum 2 her support!!and they won't show icchha 2 suffer in process!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgsourojshivani9

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged

aditiji i agree wid u on this. these CVs just 2 promote -vity can go 2 any length till viewers take all joota-chappals in their hand 2 bash them!!

and really i'd never seen any evil or -ve ckt go unpunished 4 so long even in ekta's show. atleast she'd shown all her female leads not crying so much!! wat msg CVs r giving that if u want 2 change ur destiny though born in humble family u can't do it & hav 2 suffer whole life. i think CVs've 4gotten the proverb "god help those who help themselves"

now the only hope is icchha exposes devil & rathod cum 2 her support!!and they won't show icchha 2 suffer in process!!

You know Tiny.........the sad thing is that they have destroyed the whole essence of the young Ichcha after the leap...............and whatever happens now will be a solution to a very average love triangle serial.......with the usual rubbish.

For me that is the biggest tragedy............Such a good idea to give to so many who are NOT born with a silver spoon in their mouth and look how they have demolished this serial.

Today, viewers only talk about what the characters are wearing, looking ,saying, not saying and how one should get the better of the other...................that was not the original story but who remembers.............after all, only the negative things linger back ...........................never the good things.OuchOuch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgruchira23sourojshivani9tiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index