souroj

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali_dg

Originally posted by souroj

Originally posted by hasini79

LOLtoday when i saw mai i felt like thisLOL
she was preparing laddus, n veer was bringing son papdi.....doing great social service.....kisi aur vansh ka varis ko......apna samjhkar.......i  really pity daddaji mai n pappu veer that they r still in the trap of tappu.....n ichcha mayya still hiding the truth from everyone...........this show is really unbearable ....

Somewhere I am satisfied bcoz I feel the Bundelas deserve thisLOLLOL, including pappu Veer and if Iccha continues wid her stupidity no one can help her either.

Actually Souroj they should ve shown a better situation, if I was given the chance to depict this craziness...I would justify Icchas silence by showing taht she's actually enjoying MAi's chakri and the way all the B-toons get worked up on Tapasya's nakhre!! let it on for a few more weeks and just before delivery expose the crap!!LOLLOL Hows the idea?LOL Nau mahine seva karaa lo and then Rathore uncle gets the fruit of the sevaLOLLOL

This is a great idea and then Satya makes them pauper. Both waaris and property out of hands. Waaris Rathod le gaya, property Satya le gayaROFLROFL

I really wanna see these B-toons as PaupersLOLLOLLOL Go satya go!!!  This mai should go and mop houses and Dadda should be the Halwai LOL Iccha is anyway used to being maid, so no big change, Veer should drive Taxi( because thats what I see him doing best ) baba and kasa Maali's  chanda should become mata chanda sit under a tree with a parrotLOL

ROFLROFL
ROFLWhat will Tapasya and Nani do, now that they hav become an integral part of Bzoo.

Edited by souroj - 21 March 2011 at 3:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged

she was preparing laddus, n veer was bringing son papdi.....doing great social service.....kisi aur vansh ka varis ko......apna samjhkar.......i  really pity daddaji mai n pappu veer that they r still in the trap of tappu.....n ichcha mayya still hiding the truth from everyone...........this show is really unbearable ....

Somewhere I am satisfied bcoz I feel the Bundelas deserve thisLOLLOL, including pappu Veer and if Iccha continues wid her stupidity no one can help her either.

Actually Souroj they should ve shown a better situation, if I was given the chance to depict this craziness...I would justify Icchas silence by showing taht she's actually enjoying MAi's chakri and the way all the B-toons get worked up on Tapasya's nakhre!! let it on for a few more weeks and just before delivery expose the crap!!LOLLOL Hows the idea?LOL Nau mahine seva karaa lo and then Rathore uncle gets the fruit of the sevaLOLLOL

This is a great idea and then Satya makes them pauper. Both waaris and property out of hands. Waaris Rathod le gaya, property Satya le gayaROFLROFL

I really wanna see these B-toons as PaupersLOLLOLLOL Go satya go!!!  This mai should go and mop houses and Dadda should be the Halwai LOL Iccha is anyway used to being maid, so no big change, Veer should drive Taxi( because thats what I see him doing best ) baba and kasa Maali's  chanda should become mata chanda sit under a tree with a parrotLOL

ROFLROFL
ROFLWhat will Tapasya and Nani do, now that they hav become an integral part of Bzoo.

Tapasya the high life she's crazy about I hardly believe she will be a part of B-toons but if she does, I think she will start endorsing for I-pill -- the Phamousss Indian Emergency Contraceptive PillLOLLOLLOLLOL And Nani can start endorsing Dabur Shelajit gold-- the phamousss Indian energy vitalizerLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79dreamz12sourojshivani9tiny15

Tapeyga Senior Member
Tapeyga
Tapeyga

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you! Ichcha is really of no useand always the same story with her, instead of saying the truth and asking  help (she made the same  when Veer said to her that Vansh needed a treatment and we know all the result of her stupidity).

Instead of saying the truth to Veer if she does not want to hurt Tapasya but no she believes able to as usual control the situation while she is only deteriorate that situation .
I say that she  will be thrown outdoors to the place of Tapasya.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mahmansmahasini79sonali_dgsourojshivani9tiny15

hasini79 Senior Member
hasini79
hasini79

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFL

Tapasya the high life she's crazy about I hardly believe she will be a part of B-toons but if she does, I think she will start endorsing for I-pill -- the Phamousss Indian Emergency Contraceptive PillLOLLOLLOLLOL And Nani can start endorsing Dabur Shelajit gold-- the phamousss Indian energy vitalizerLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
nice one....hillariousLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgshivani9

hasini79 Senior Member
hasini79
hasini79

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tapeyga

I totally agree with you! Ichcha is really of no useand always the same story with her, instead of saying the truth and asking  help (she made the same  when Veer said to her that Vansh needed a treatment and we know all the result of her stupidity).

Instead of saying the truth to Veer if she does not want to hurt Tapasya but no she believes able to as usual control the situation while she is only deteriorate that situation .
i agree...if this makes ichcha out from b zoo....thats the best thing ever happened to her...............let her be free from all these insulting people...n let b toons along with pappu busy with the seva of tappu.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFL

nice one....hillariousLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Thankyou Hasini LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged

Im new to Uttaran forum (although a member of India forum for a while). I agree with the above view. If Iccha cannot handle this situation, she should be the one thrown out. Apni zindagi ko jo sambhal nahi saktha hai usko achi zindagi jeenay ka hak nahi hai. This is the limit. Why cant she talk to Veer about it? Dont husband and wife discuss these life altering things? Abhi baith kar soch rahi hai ki kaise chupaoon RAAZ !! If you want to be a doormat you cant blame others for walking all over you.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123hasini79Tapeygadreamz12sonali_dgFunLyfesourojLimitLessFan

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

Im new to Uttaran forum (although a member of India forum for a while). I agree with the above view. If Iccha cannot handle this situation, she should be the one thrown out. Apni zindagi ko jo sambhal nahi saktha hai usko achi zindagi jeenay ka hak nahi hai. This is the limit. Why cant she talk to Veer about it? Dont husband and wife discuss these life altering things? Abhi baith kar soch rahi hai ki kaise chupaoon RAAZ !! If you want to be a doormat you cant blame others for walking all over you.

Hi serialjunkie, new to this forum...but you're bang on the problem..Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index