Uttaran
Uttaran

Disgraceful! (Page 4)

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

how veecha and makers conveniently forgot about Damini patashala was fab , they used it only to bring these two close , then again used for comedy during vansh track , even the romance is handled horribly , where one seduces someone else , one in running mode , may be they had nice romance track during vancha , donno

there is not a single ckt in this show , who anyone can say really say we love him or her from start to end ,

I think few are there Jaya and thats because they didnt come under Cv scanner else we know what they wudve done LOLLOLLOL remember Kokkie? Iccha's childhood buddy, she's one and the other is Anjum Nani, relatively justified is Ammu's role..relatively LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123dreamz12sourojshivani9tiny15LimitLessFan

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
I just did not like the idea of Vancha marriage. Iccha coolly marrying her only loves elder brother.They cud have got Vee................Ya divorced and then cud have shown Veecha together helping Vansh come out of his addiction and Vansh having a healthy life.
 I liked the actor who playedTej Singh's role. He had an awesome screen presence.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12sonali_dgshivani9

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

Sonali u r being too practical. Can u imagine a normal woman having second thoughts about  exposing a character like Tapasya.Ok Iccha feels Veer will be hurt, why cant she tell her mother the whole truth. Today I felt Iccha was feeling more guilty on knowing the truth and that she will have to do the paap of exposing Tapasya.

Forget about thinking twice in exposing taps, no one will put up with crap  like icha does, thats limit of being over mahan , now s madam wakes up , but yet not willing to hurt her friend , I mean wat the heck ............. Dead

@sonali, Ya Kokkie , is lucky she is away from Icha, infact Kokkie was so strong and intelligent unlike teacher  icha,

Nope , i think even ammo is not spared

Edited by JustJ - 21 March 2011 at 2:26pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgsourojshivani9tiny15

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
LOL Souroj, they are depicting normal life na LOL where things are practicalLOLLOL I really cannot imagine these things, actually the other day in one of my gettogether's we happened to invite this couple where the guy was an Indian and the wife was American. Since it was a Holi party we were wearing traditional yet simple stuff. She actually believed that Indian women deck up everyday like that they show on UT. She was pregnant so she asked me what this "nazar utaarni puja " is and how her mom-in-law isnt giving her much footage as they show this Mai giving Tapasya LOLLOLLOL

Iccha ki toh baat hi mat karo.. I really feel she is compleetly empty in her head and I dont believe she a positive character in the show. Nobody has blatantly lied like her. She lies like a pro! Here mom-daughter relationship is also so unreal.. I cant keep one single event from my mom! Specially when you are the only child.
[/QUOTE]
Oh God u must have had a tough time explaining ur friend that nothing like this happens in India. U know Sonali I stay in Italy and here my friends are very inquisitive about arranged marriageLOLLOL, Thank God they don't watch these soapsLOLLOL otherwise imagine what idea they would have had about Indian marriages on the whole whether love or arrangedLOLLOL.
Today Ammo saw Iccha crying and still she is satisfied that nothing is wrong. Tomorrow Iccha will tell Veer nothing is wrong and Veer won't even bother to see the reports.

Edited by souroj - 21 March 2011 at 2:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

hasini79 Senior Member
hasini79
hasini79

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Big smileBig smileLOLLOLtoday when i saw mai i felt like thisLOLLOLLOLLOL
she was preparing laddus, n veer was bringing son papdi.....doing great social service.....kisi aur vansh ka varis ko......apna samjhkar.......i  really pity daddaji mai n pappu veer that they r still in the trap of tappu.....n ichcha mayya still hiding the truth from everyone...........this show is really unbearable ....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123dreamz12sonali_dgsourojshivani9tiny15

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hasini79

LOLtoday when i saw mai i felt like thisLOL
she was preparing laddus, n veer was bringing son papdi.....doing great social service.....kisi aur vansh ka varis ko......apna samjhkar.......i  really pity daddaji mai n pappu veer that they r still in the trap of tappu.....n ichcha mayya still hiding the truth from everyone...........this show is really unbearable ....

Somewhere I am satisfied bcoz I feel the Bundelas deserve thisLOLLOL, including pappu Veer and if Iccha continues wid her stupidity no one can help her either.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79dreamz12sonali_dgshivani9tiny15

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

LOL Souroj, they are depicting normal life na LOL where things are practicalLOLLOL I really cannot imagine these things, actually the other day in one of my gettogether's we happened to invite this couple where the guy was an Indian and the wife was American. Since it was a Holi party we were wearing traditional yet simple stuff. She actually believed that Indian women deck up everyday like that they show on UT. She was pregnant so she asked me what this "nazar utaarni puja " is and how her mom-in-law isnt giving her much footage as they show this Mai giving Tapasya LOLLOLLOL

Iccha ki toh baat hi mat karo.. I really feel she is compleetly empty in her head and I dont believe she a positive character in the show. Nobody has blatantly lied like her. She lies like a pro! Here mom-daughter relationship is also so unreal.. I cant keep one single event from my mom! Specially when you are the only child.

Oh God u must have had a tough time explaining ur friend that nothing like this happens in India. U know Sonali I stay in Italy and here my friends are very inquisitive about arranged marriageLOLLOL, Thank God they don't watch these soapsLOLLOL otherwise imagine what idea they would have had about Indian marriages on the whole whether love or arrangedLOLLOL.
Today Ammo saw Iccha crying and still she is satisfied that nothing is wrong. Tomorrow Iccha will tell Veer nothing is wrong and Veer won't even bother to see the reports.
[/QUOTE]

Yea Souroj, I had a tough time in explaining her that Indian shows dont depict actual IndiansLOLLOLShe's like ok, I know the story cant be real, but how their mannerisms, their culture everything is so diffrent and then its one of the top shows on Indian television, how Indian audience relates to unreal stuff ? LOLLOL 

Seriously, till date even I dont get the concept of Arrange marriage. And its a terrible task to explain non-Indians that. They finally conclude its a blind date set up by parents- how cool is thatLOLLOLLOL 

yea Veer won't bother to see reports, but I wonder isnt the mrs. dutiful wifey gonna feed her hubby the medicines?? Or will she postpone teh medicines till she exposes tapasya's raaaaaaazzzzzzzzz.... LOL

sourojshivani9tiny15

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hasini79

Big smileBig smileLOLLOLtoday when i saw mai i felt like thisLOLLOLLOLLOL

I bet in the end these loosers wil conclude.. Kisi janam mein hamne iske karz daar the..iske darwaze ki mitti li honge..so sewa karna hamare Bhaagya mein tha..so kar diyaLOL 

hasini79shivani9tiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index