Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sonali_dg

I really wanna see these B-toons as PaupersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Go satya go!!!  This mai should go and mop houses and Dadda should be the Halwai πŸ˜† Iccha is anyway used to being maid, so no big change, Veer should drive Taxi( because thats what I see him doing best ) baba and kasa Maali's  chanda should become mata chanda sit under a tree with a parrotπŸ˜†

🀣🀣
🀣What will Tapasya and Nani do, now that they hav become an integral part of Bzoo.
Edited by souroj - 13 years ago
sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: souroj

🀣🀣
🀣What will Tapasya and Nani do, now that they hav become an integral part of Bzoo.

Tapasya the high life she's crazy about I hardly believe she will be a part of B-toons but if she does, I think she will start endorsing for I-pill -- the Phamousss Indian Emergency Contraceptive PillπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And Nani can start endorsing Dabur Shelajit gold-- the phamousss Indian energy vitalizerπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Tapeyga thumbnail
I totally agree with you! Ichcha is really of no useand always the same story with her, instead of saying the truth and asking  help (she made the same  when Veer said to her that Vansh needed a treatment and we know all the result of her stupidity).

Instead of saying the truth to Veer if she does not want to hurt Tapasya but no she believes able to as usual control the situation while she is only deteriorate that situation .
I say that she  will be thrown outdoors to the place of Tapasya.
hasini79 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali_dg

Tapasya the high life she's crazy about I hardly believe she will be a part of B-toons but if she does, I think she will start endorsing for I-pill -- the Phamousss Indian Emergency Contraceptive PillπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And Nani can start endorsing Dabur Shelajit gold-- the phamousss Indian energy vitalizerπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nice one....hillariousπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hasini79 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tapeyga

I totally agree with you! Ichcha is really of no useand always the same story with her, instead of saying the truth and asking  help (she made the same  when Veer said to her that Vansh needed a treatment and we know all the result of her stupidity).

Instead of saying the truth to Veer if she does not want to hurt Tapasya but no she believes able to as usual control the situation while she is only deteriorate that situation .

i agree...if this makes ichcha out from b zoo....thats the best thing ever happened to her...............let her be free from all these insulting people...n let b toons along with pappu busy with the seva of tappu.....😳😳😳
sonali_dg thumbnail
Originally posted by: hasini79

nice one....hillariousπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thankyou Hasini πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Tapeyga

Im new to Uttaran forum (although a member of India forum for a while). I agree with the above view. If Iccha cannot handle this situation, she should be the one thrown out. Apni zindagi ko jo sambhal nahi saktha hai usko achi zindagi jeenay ka hak nahi hai. This is the limit. Why cant she talk to Veer about it? Dont husband and wife discuss these life altering things? Abhi baith kar soch rahi hai ki kaise chupaoon RAAZ !! If you want to be a doormat you cant blame others for walking all over you.
FunLyfe thumbnail
Originally posted by: serialjunkie

Im new to Uttaran forum (although a member of India forum for a while). I agree with the above view. If Iccha cannot handle this situation, she should be the one thrown out. Apni zindagi ko jo sambhal nahi saktha hai usko achi zindagi jeenay ka hak nahi hai. This is the limit. Why cant she talk to Veer about it? Dont husband and wife discuss these life altering things? Abhi baith kar soch rahi hai ki kaise chupaoon RAAZ !! If you want to be a doormat you cant blame others for walking all over you.

Hi serialjunkie, new to this forum...but you're bang on the problem..😊
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijayam

Hi serialjunkie, new to this forum...but you're bang on the problem..😊

This was the problem with this serial from the start.............what do you expect for Saint Ichcha ............she has been made into a 'too good to be true' character...........and now to bring her back to normal will take time.

Extremity in every form and character.
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

very well said sonali... this wud be the normal reaction of any person.... so much has already been tolerated ... how much patience can one have or how much one can bog down before one decides enough is enough...

Ichcha needs to react actively instead of this passive response and wondering who will get affected ... why not give Veer a benefit of doubt that he will be able to accept his infertility ... why not use your patience in helping him deal with his problem rather than patiently waiting for that fraud taps to leave the btoon house on her own that too in 15daysπŸ˜•πŸ˜² ... why whats going to be different at the end of 15 days ... her licence to be a lair and cheat expires is it ?? 😑

I want some strong words and actions from Ichcha now ... 😳