Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: souroj

πŸ˜† Souroj, they are depicting normal life na πŸ˜† where things are practicalπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I really cannot imagine these things, actually the other day in one of my gettogether's we happened to invite this couple where the guy was an Indian and the wife was American. Since it was a Holi party we were wearing traditional yet simple stuff. She actually believed that Indian women deck up everyday like that they show on UT. She was pregnant so she asked me what this "nazar utaarni puja " is and how her mom-in-law isnt giving her much footage as they show this Mai giving Tapasya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Iccha ki toh baat hi mat karo.. I really feel she is compleetly empty in her head and I dont believe she a positive character in the show. Nobody has blatantly lied like her. She lies like a pro! Here mom-daughter relationship is also so unreal.. I cant keep one single event from my mom! Specially when you are the only child.

Oh God u must have had a tough time explaining ur friend that nothing like this happens in India. U know Sonali I stay in Italy and here my friends are very inquisitive about arranged marriageπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, Thank God they don't watch these soapsπŸ˜†πŸ˜† otherwise imagine what idea they would have had about Indian marriages on the whole whether love or arrangedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
Today Ammo saw Iccha crying and still she is satisfied that nothing is wrong. Tomorrow Iccha will tell Veer nothing is wrong and Veer won't even bother to see the reports.
[/QUOTE]

Yea Souroj, I had a tough time in explaining her that Indian shows dont depict actual IndiansπŸ˜†πŸ˜†She's like ok, I know the story cant be real, but how their mannerisms, their culture everything is so diffrent and then its one of the top shows on Indian television, how Indian audience relates to unreal stuff ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Seriously, till date even I dont get the concept of Arrange marriage. And its a terrible task to explain non-Indians that. They finally conclude its a blind date set up by parents- how cool is thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

yea Veer won't bother to see reports, but I wonder isnt the mrs. dutiful wifey gonna feed her hubby the medicines?? Or will she postpone teh medicines till she exposes tapasya's raaaaaaazzzzzzzzz.... πŸ˜†
sonali_dg thumbnail
Originally posted by: hasini79

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†today when i saw mai i felt like thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

she was preparing laddus, n veer was bringing son papdi.....doing great social service.....kisi aur vansh ka varis ko......apna samjhkar.......i  really pity daddaji mai n pappu veer that they r still in the trap of tappu.....n ichcha mayya still hiding the truth from everyone...........this show is really unbearable ....

I bet in the end these loosers wil conclude.. Kisi janam mein hamne iske karz daar the..iske darwaze ki mitti li honge..so sewa karna hamare Bhaagya mein tha..so kar diyaπŸ˜† 
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Sonali Here they really think Indian women to be abla nari. Parents pressurising children to get married. I really have a tough time explaining things but now they are kind of ok.
Jaya already said in another thread Iccha will mix the medicines in Veer's milk and make him drink it.🀣🀣
Edited by souroj - 13 years ago
sonali_dg thumbnail

Somewhere I am satisfied bcoz I feel the Bundelas deserve thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, including pappu Veer and if Iccha continues wid her stupidity no one can help her either.

Actually Souroj they should ve shown a better situation, if I was given the chance to depict this craziness...I would justify Icchas silence by showing taht she's actually enjoying MAi's chakri and the way all the B-toons get worked up on Tapasya's nakhre!! let it on for a few more weeks and just before delivery expose the crap!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Hows the idea?πŸ˜† Nau mahine seva karaa lo and then Rathore uncle gets the fruit of the sevaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sonali_dg thumbnail

@ Sonali Here they really think Indian women to be abla nari. Parents pressurising children to get married. I really have a tough time explaining things but now they are kind of ok.
Jaya already said in another thread Iccha will mix the medicines in Veer's milk and make him drink it.🀣🀣

Yea and considering the brain dead Veer, he wont even figure out the milk is sour/ sweet/weird tasting 🀣🀣🀣 
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali_dg

Actually Souroj they should ve shown a better situation, if I was given the chance to depict this craziness...I would justify Icchas silence by showing taht she's actually enjoying MAi's chakri and the way all the B-toons get worked up on Tapasya's nakhre!! let it on for a few more weeks and just before delivery expose the crap!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Hows the idea?πŸ˜† Nau mahine seva karaa lo and then Rathore uncle gets the fruit of the sevaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This is a great idea and then Satya makes them pauper. Both waaris and property out of hands. Waaris Rathod le gaya, property Satya le gaya🀣🀣
hasini79 thumbnail

I bet in the end these loosers wil conclude.. Kisi janam mein hamne iske karz daar the..iske darwaze ki mitti li honge..so sewa karna hamare Bhaagya mein tha..so kar diyaπŸ˜† 

yes sonali thats true....they dont want themselves to be proved wrong.....kyonkii thakur log hain.............
and why was ichcha giving 15 days to tappy....like a house owner to the kiraydaar..........another disgusting idea of ichcha........if she really thinks that exposing taps will hurt papa....y 15 days.. or in 15 days she wants to tappu to tell the truth by herself ...???that will never ever happen......will those 15 days help jogi???? to get less hurt i dont think so.... as u said she can expose right now...right............
sonali_dg thumbnail

This is a great idea and then Satya makes them pauper. Both waaris and property out of hands. Waaris Rathod le gaya, property Satya le gaya🀣🀣

I really wanna see these B-toons as PaupersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Go satya go!!!  This mai should go and mop houses and Dadda should be the Halwai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Iccha is anyway used to being maid, so no big change, Veer should drive Taxi( because thats what I see him doing best ) baba and kasa Maali's  chanda should become mata chanda sit under a tree with a parrotπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sonali_dg thumbnail
Originally posted by: hasini79

yes sonali thats true....they dont want themselves to be proved wrong.....kyonkii thakur log hain.............
and why was ichcha giving 15 days to tappy....like a house owner to the kiraydaar..........another disgusting idea of ichcha........if she really thinks that exposing taps will hurt papa....y 15 days.. or in 15 days she wants to tappu to tell the truth by herself ...???that will never ever happen......will those 15 days help jogi???? to get less hurt i dont think so.... as u said she can expose right now...right............

Exactly, thats my point.!!!!!!!!!!!!15 days for what I say??? Tell the truth herself? The flow chart goes back to step one-- Iccha telling the truth! 
hasini79 thumbnail

Exactly, thats my point.!!!!!!!!!!!!15 days for what I say??? Tell the truth herself? The flow chart goes back to step one-- Iccha telling the truth! 

these 15 days surely will take 5 -6 weeks......till then already exhausted viewer will be bored more.....n when they really show the truth everyone will loose interest in this soap.........ghisa pita story......its like playdough....they r makingg diff shapes with the same playdough.......🀒🀒🀒  using it agin n againEdited by hasini79 - 13 years ago