Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: tanvismile

perfect answer .u made me laughπŸ‘

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Imagine that actually happeningπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I wish we could upload imaginary sketches on this forumπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by sonali_dg - 13 years ago
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali_dg

Yaar Ankit, Rape Victim bhi hogi toh.... this hasnt been ruled out yet so for others convenience..let's even consider a situation where she was actually raped ( I dont believe she was though!)  tab bhi... usko kya cheez ki kami thi? jogi toh support de hi raha tha usko... Rathode toh ek pair pe khada hai uske baache ko paane ke liye... fir?? Itni bhi kya besharmi, self respect naam ki bhi toh koi cheez hai!🀒

Sonali u cant understand na, she is wanting to help Btoon. she knew rit the day of Veer rape, tht he is unable to produce child so she took help from Rathore. bechari apni izzat dawon par lagake adarsh bahu ka farz niva rahi hai. and we r criticizing herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: sonali_dg

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Aur nahi toh kya yaar.. I mean .... itnnaaaaa badaa hype... Tapasyaaa kaaa Raaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... I mean what the hell!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

arye me to tapu jessi ko hair se pakad kar us ka muh black karti aur sare city me ghumati fir kisi gutter me fenkh detiAngryAngry
sonali_dg thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanvismile

they create hype bcoz thats their stratergy to make a serial hit they can do anything for that.they can make tapasya underworld don also πŸ˜†i dont understand how this show works .πŸ₯±

@ Bold--🀣🀣🀣🀣 I wont be surprised if they did that.. she already showed off her talent with Rathode uncleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It suits her character actually, but yaha dekho... she's this weird saree clad abla naari with jewellery and kitchen politics.... doesnt fit the scene somehow!
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sonali , nice post , well makers of this show went bonkers way long back , its so sad to see how they make fun of women being a women themselves, had seen many vamps in shows but no one is this worse , like u said , she is not poor ki she cant survive and is dying to earn her daily bread, she can go back to her father or join his business ........ Hype shuld be given in proper way , one can still make viewers stick to show with negativity , or wat ever , now the show had reached such a stage even if icha's slaps everyone on their faces and make a life for herself, its no big deal ... ppl will love it for one day and next day they will forget icha is independent , the charm , magic, of this show died long back , .............
hasini79 thumbnail
sonalii nice post...πŸ‘ ....cvs have to earn their bread n butter on this soap, so they r gonna drag it as long as possible,....ichcha will be hiding., n giving time to taps  15 days, then ok  one month.....like house owner to the tenent.....and taps will try to be close withveer as much as possible,.......in between all these dramas  satya 's revenge...n rathod's phone calls for 15 -20 sec.......only one thing is sure that all the viewers will suffer🀒🀒🀒🀒
sonali_dg thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

Sonali u cant understand na, she is wanting to help Btoon. she knew rit the day of Veer rape, tht he is unable to produce child so she took help from Rathore. bechari apni izzat dawon par lagake adarsh bahu ka farz niva rahi hai. and we r criticizing herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ab kuch aur din ruko... Veer ke sath wala raat bhi will turn out something else..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† My point is, acha tum abla naari ho, chalo maan liya, tumhare saath zabardasti hui, chalo maan liya, but why Veer? Aur toh aur, I am not judging her on the fact that she actually went and slept with someone else... just to get over her break up blues.. agar kaand kiya hai.. toh stand up and say na.. yes I did it! itne murders karne ki himmat hai.. khud ka mahakand bolne mein kaisi Sharam!
Originally posted by: ankit111

Anmol tum bhi naπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kisi ABLA NARI ke liye aise nahin bolteπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. women organisation will file case on uπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yeh besharamabla nari he πŸ˜‰ Edited by ichvee - 13 years ago
sonali_dg thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

Sonali , nice post , well makers of this show went bonkers way long back , its so sad to see how they make fun of women being a women themselves, had seen many vamps in shows but no one is this worse , like u said , she is not poor ki she cant survive and is dying to earn her daily bread, she can go back to her father or join his business ........ Hype shuld be given in proper way , one can still make viewers stick to show with negativity , or wat ever , now the show had reached such a stage even if icha's slaps everyone on their faces and make a life for herself, its no big deal ... ppl will love it for one day and next day they will forget icha is independent , the charm , magic, of this show died long back , .............

Thanks Jaya 😊 I am glad you liked it. I was really shocked, as I said, I still had a ray of hope that there could be a fair chance ofdoubt that it could've been Veer's child. And when you know its not Veer's child for sure....its sooo ewwww 🀒 

But ya, havent there been umpteen serails which were based on women, but they did stuff! Like say, Hasratein, Shanti, kasautii, many more... women did something... here they are simply glorified maids. It was so idiotic to show Iccha cleaning up that glass with a broom in her hand! I am sure lower middle class people have atleast one maid servant in their houses. This is beyond imagination! Are they telling us, in a village where labour is even cheaper than cities, they cant afford ONE maid??😲

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
this show is based on village /City or Metro city ??

Shanti was different , it was more on side of gal disowned by her father trying to settle scores with him ....

I said it before saying it again , makers have no idea of wat they are showing yet running a show only on negative aspects , the only best thing ever happened to this show was the initial director quitting when story of innocent  friendship  took turn of J and Hatred , that was the best thing he did .....

They had many areas to show awareness, bring positivity and earn respect for show like no other could have done , they failed to handle drug addict life properly --ending up showing they have no choice other than dying , widow remarriage , well i rem , me and my Jo promoting 2 shows on this forum , where one dealt with widow remarriage which was shown very well ....

this ppl live in old age era, with widow rituals and bakwas which no women in todays world does, not even in village , atleast those village widows do something for their living .........

coming to maids , well dont u know this ppl are so low on money , that they are leasing their house for business, πŸ˜†.... Ichas and Taps both are worst ckts on TV world , show which started on a note of Education for all , shows highly educated gals behaving like brain dead idiots