India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Disgraceful!

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
DisgracefulAngry it is to see that a woman can stoop to such an extent. I blame the Cvs for presenting us such an unreal character, but don't they owe any moral responsibilty in potraying their characters, however fictional they might be, but ultimately you are presenting it to an variety of audience. I know for a fact how many Teenagers are thrilled by everything that Tapasya the Vamp does in this show, how global audience misinterprets what they do on these shows to be the actual Indian culture!

Iccha is hopeless yet again. All she does is cry. "Tapasya ka raaaaaazzzzz...." I mean what the hell..go home slap her and ask her to get out, kaam khatam! Show everybody Veer reports, tell Veer, its ok dude, I am with you. I donno why they create this Hype..this unreal Nomadic era Hype.. 

Coming to Tapasya, to be honest, I still had hopes that there could be some confusion created later and that there would be a fair benefit of doubt raised that it could've been Veer's child(unless ofcourse, they did a DNA test)..but No! How courageous can this woman be to actually slap the responsibilty of her illegitimate child on her ex! Its not that she's poor - which would have made it still believable.. she has everything that takes to raise a child, then Why??? Whether she was raped or had consensual intimacy with Rathode, is a different issue altogether, in both the situations it doesnt give her the license to go and betray her ex! Not only betraying her ex, but all those bunch of people... I really feel sorry for Mai, Dadda and specially Jogi! I am sure he will die once he finds out what a big liar he's fathered!

Edited by sonali_dg - 21 March 2011 at 1:08pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

jayajoyspatty123tyagijinewkqhasini79dreamz12viramEkta76watchserialrgattumahmansmaFunLyferuchira23hermione8farah007sourojanna44ankit111cjs369_Invincible_shivani9rashi85shyamsintruderfasttiny15LimitLessFan

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

i agree sonali , , she is still thinking uffD'oh

yaar i am sure veer will handle it sensibly
and how many days will she keep quiet- doc has asked iccha to give medicines 2 veer,
hope that jogi's advice on adharma dharma actually goes inside and eventually she exposes her
unnecessary dragfestAngry

and taps, she is the biggest Censoredin this world, disgrace to women

Edited by intruderfast - 21 March 2011 at 1:13pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattumahmansmahasini79dreamz12newkqsonali_dgankit111shivani9rashi85tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by sonali_dg

DisgracefulAngry it is to see that a woman can stoop to such an extent. I blame the Cvs for presenting us such an unreal character, but don't they owe any moral responsibilty in potraying their characters, however fictional they might be, but ultimately you are presenting it to an variety of audience. I know for a fact how many Teenagers are thrilled by everything that Tapasya the Vamp does in this show, how global audience misinterprets what they do on these shows to be the actual Indian culture!

Iccha is hopeless yet again. All she does is cry. "Tapasya ka raaaaaazzzzz...." I mean what the hell..go home slap her and ask her to get out, kaam khatam! Show everybody Veer reports, tell Veer, its ok dude, I am with you. I donno why they create this Hype..this unreal Nomadic era Hype.. 

Coming to Tapasya, to be honest, I still had hopes that there could be some confusion created later and that there would be a fair benefit of doubt raised that it could've been Veer's child(unless ofcourse, they did a DNA test)..but No! How courageous can this woman be to actually slap the responsibilty of her illegitimate child on her ex! Its not that she's poor - which would have made it still believable.. she has everything that takes to raise a child, then Why??? Whether she was raped or had consensual intimacy with Rathode, is a different issue altogether, in both the situations it doesnt give her the license to go and betray her ex! Not only betraying her ex, but all those bunch of people... I really feel sorry for Mai, Dadda and specially Jogi! I am sure he will die once he finds out what a big he's fathered!

Sonali, pls dont say such hard word for a rape victimLOLLOL to a ABLA NARI.LOL Try to understand her majboori. she want to get her DIVINELOL love. ab ek chote se bachhe ko apna itna bada pyar pane ke liye use kar liya to isme kya harz haiLOLLOL Bechari ABLA NARI ke pas aur koi rasta bhi to nahin haiLOLLOL

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

jayajoybharathi_2401spatty123hasini79rgattudreamz12sonali_dgruchira23hermione8sourojanna44cjs369shivani9rashi85tiny15LimitLessFan

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

i agree sonali , iccha is going full dumb , she is still thinking uffD'oh

and how many days will she keep quiet- doc has asked iccha to give medicines 2 veer,
hope that jogi's advice on adharma dharma actually goes inside and eventually she exposes her

Anmol tum bhi naLOLLOLLOL kisi ABLA NARI ke liye aise nahin bolteLOLLOLLOL. women organisation will file case on uLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgshivani9tiny15LimitLessFan

ichvee Senior Member

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattunewkqhasini79sonali_dgcjs369shivani9tiny15

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

And looking at her face while she was talking to Veer.. making him feel her belly Dead Ewww man! Oopar se the Mehndi thing... In some Local movie I once saw.. when anybody does unlawful, inethical things villagers apply cow dung on their face and make them sit on a donkey and shave their head off.. make them go around the entire village.. These B-toons are in a village right .. they need to do the same to Tapasya Darlingg!! LOLLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

newkqhasini79dreamz12mahmansmahermione8shivani9rashi85tiny15LimitLessFan

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Anmol tum bhi naLOLLOLLOL kisi ABLA NARI ke liye aise nahin bolteLOLLOLLOL. women organisation will file case on uLOLLOL

Yaar Ankit, Rape Victim bhi hogi toh.... this hasnt been ruled out yet so for others convenience..let's even consider a situation where she was actually raped ( I dont believe she was though!)  tab bhi... usko kya cheez ki kami thi? jogi toh support de hi raha tha usko... Rathode toh ek pair pe khada hai uske baache ko paane ke liye... fir?? Itni bhi kya besharmi, self respect naam ki bhi toh koi cheez hai!Dead

spatty123shivani9tiny15LimitLessFan

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali_dg

[
And looking at her face while she was talking to Veer.. making him feel her belly Dead Ewww man! Oopar se the Mehndi thing... In some Local movie I once saw.. when anybody does unlawful, inethical things villagers apply cow dung on their face and make them sit on a donkey and shave their head off.. make them go around the entire village.. These B-toons are in a village right .. they need to do the same to Tapasya Darlingg!! LOLLOL
perfect answer .u made me laughClap

tyagijisonali_dgshivani9tiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index