Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Story suggestions - talaashi

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Story suggestions

1-

Gopi goes to her room and sees nani sitting there. She stands and says before your beloved comes, let me ward off the evil eye by putting kajal tikka on you. As she did, nani goes to koki and they starts to walk and looking from above, Gohem were facing each other. Aehem looking at her top to bottom, as she wasn't wearing her pallu. She noticed and she wore her pallu, and he leaves. Nani and Koki also leaves, and comes downstairs, and gives Gopi green tea, to give it to Aehem. She takes the tea to Aehem, walks in after knocking the door, who was unbuttoning his shirt. He looks around. Gopi puts the tray down and gave him the cup and saucer, her hands were shaking. He reached forward for the cup but, her nails hurt him so he dropped the cup, and spills the boiling tea over his right hand. He was in anger. He kept calm, he he never shouted and then took a deep breath and spoke: you will not change, you are uneducated and will be forever, and all this you have done, make up, hair style, nails, make over, even if you do it, you won't change, you cannot change yourself, and goes to the washroom and shuts the door. He starts to have a shower leaving behind the gopi who is hurt, but she stopped and never lost hope. His wee touch made her happy. She left and went to the kitchen, there chirag comes and gave her shagun. 5000 rupees, which made rashi surprised. Rashi says no one gave anything to me? But koki replys from behind and gives her the shagun. Only 3000 rupees she thought, why less than gopi, something is up to wicked.

Later on,everyone comes downstairs wearing white clothes, after all jigar shouted bura na mano holi hai, from behind and there he putting water gun on mani rashi and Gopi. They all telling him to stop, everyone starts to laugh instead of koki, she was pleased, gopi was having fun.

Aehem sitting upstairs, wearing a white gold sherwani, on the laptop, and doing his work. Chirag comes in and says: leave the work and play holi.

He couldn't refuse, so he came down and stood beside the elders, and refused to play. Jigar behind put the water gun infront of him and was going to start pouring colours on him and he stops him, but jigar never listened so he went on and poured all the colour on him. Red, blue, green all mixed. Aehem looked at him in a shock and ran after him with the water gun just like they used to do in childhood. They both went to the terrace, and started to do loads of mischievous.

Later on, the same night, Gopi was planning to leave home, after all she had to, Nani and Koki was there to bid her goodbye. Nani you all must be thinking – she knows the truth behind gohem.

After the long day playing holi, everyone went to their room, and started to fresh up, and went to sleep. Aehem was twirling around in his sleep. He felt weird, he thought someone close to him was leaving him all alone. But who.

Gopi has left the house at midnight. Just around 2am Aehem woke up, found Gopi things all gone, and there was a note, and her mangulsutra beside him. He picked up the note and read it.

" Dear Aehem ji, please forgive, me, after all the things I did, even though I tried not to come near youbut what could I do, nani forced me. You must be thinking how can I read or write, I lied to you,after all maa ji told me to, for your sake, I didn't want to lie, and live with this burden.But what can I say, I am educated. I dont have a degree, I left college. I went to a private college and school so mami doesn't find out, Rashi ben also knows this,she made me educated. All the things I did, was stored in my destiny. I loved you, but I never got any happiness, in my life, My parents left me in childhood, treated like dirt in my mami house, and after coming here, in laws, same thing from you, I didn't expect this. Now am leaving you, leaving the mangulstura behind, and all the stuff your parents and everyone in the modi house gave me, I don't need it, you can go back to Anita, she is a very nice girl, and I have told her, that I will be leaving you soon, I know I dont have any space in your life and never will, but this is life, Go back to anita, go, listen to your heart, leave your ego, go back to anita, this will be the last time I ever will talk to any one. Once again am sorry. I am leaving this city, forever, and only one person in this house knows where am going so please don't search for me. That's all, I take your leave.

Your Gopi "

Aehem was shocked, he felt pain, and was disgusted that he never saw what a gem she was, he quickly got up from the bed, and picked up his keys. Without informing he took Jigar and started to search the whole city the whole night. Every corner, east, west south, north, middle they searched, but couldn't find anything, they went to the Bus stop and say nothing was there. All empty buses, and drivers sleeping. They found no clue. Where was she? They still couldn't find anything. They bumped into the Dacoit Ambika bhavani and both aehem and him recognized each other and hugged. Aehem told him everything, about the letter, and more. Ambika took Gopi picture, and started to search the jungle every corner, all night with his troops while Aehem and Jigar, searched again the whole city. Still no clue about Gopi.

it was morning, Everyone wondered where was, gopi except from Koki and Nani who knows she left the house, while Rashi knows where she has gone which Koki and nani doesn't. Aehem and Jigar comes back home in sweat, all tired with tears dropping down their cheeks, and Aehem gave the letter to Rashi and told her to read it out loud. As she did that, all got shocked and sat down. They didn't expect this. They all informed the police about it and this time Savita his son Jigneesh and his wife Nisha helped them find Gopi. They still found no clue. Where was she? Has she really left the city?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HansaN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
behna mind blowing. today i declared you as a Queen of the ff's. thanks for another ff.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Welcome my dear, me queen of ffs, thanks
I declare bee, shilpa and nafisa as queens of ffs then myself ha,
Great u enjoyed it
HansaN thumbnail
so u have to give me a treat by updating. thanks
HansaN thumbnail
i declare u a queen of the ff
-GayabCat- thumbnail

Aehem was shocked, he felt pain, and was disgusted that he never saw what a gem she was, he quickly got up from the bed, and picked up his keys. Without informing he took Jigar and started to search the whole city the whole night. Every corner, east, west south, north, middle they searched, but couldn't find anything, they went to the Bus stop and say nothing was there. All empty buses, and drivers sleeping. They found no clue. Where was she? They still couldn't find anything. They bumped into the Dacoit Ambika bhavani and both aehem and him recognized each other and hugged. Aehem told him everything, about the letter, and more. Ambika took Gopi picture, and started to search the jungle every corner, all night with his troops while Aehem and Jigar, searched again the whole city. Still no clue about Gopi.

It was morning, Everyone wondered where was, gopi except from Koki and Nani who knows she left the house, while Rashi knows where she has gone which Koki and nani doesn't. Aehem and Jigar comes back home in sweat, all tired with tears dropping down their cheeks, and Aehem gave the letter to Rashi and told her to read it out loud. As she did that, all got shocked and sat down. They didn't expect this. They all informed the police about it and this time Savita his son Jigneesh and his wife Nisha helped them find Gopi. They still found no clue. Where was she? Has she really left the city?

2-

Gopi body was at the river. She was lying down conscious, bleeding on her forehead, bruise on her face and on her body. Daya notices her and takes her to his house. He was a Doctor. He cured her at home, bandaged her forehead, and saw some things in her hand. He waited until she was conscious to find out who she was before he tells the police.

The whole day, she was unconscious, She couldn't remember anything. Things in her brain showed her some clips, all in black and white. It was like she lost her memory but she hasn't.

5 days went passed by, the police found some bits of her sari, he passport, and few of her wedding pictures while Ambika bhavani and his troops arrived at his mansion and gave him her bag that he found with a few of her sari, her ring, few pictures, and his watch.

Ambika, never lost hope, for his friend he didn;t loose hope and still searched for Gopi, and then on the other hand, the doctor called ambika to come to his place as he found a girl. He took Aehem with him. Once he arrived to the doctors place, Aehem saw, Gopi, all covered in bruises and bandages, and was shocked, tears came running down, He thanked the Doctor for saving her, from all the misdeeds and more. The doctor advised him to take her hope and she needs complete bed rest. Aehem took her home. He lifted her out of the car and behind came Ambika and they both entered the house. Everyone juped over with joy as Gopi was back. They all followed Aehem to his room and he told them everything. She has been unconscious for 5 days.

Kokila sat beside her for 3 days, and 3 nights and finally she gained conscious. She saw that shen was back to the Modi house. And Aehem was holding her hand and was sitting beside her while everyone was standing waiting for her to gain conscious.

HansaN thumbnail
oh behna mind blowing. please continue. thanks for updating
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
now it declared ayesha is a queen of ff in this forum very nice suggtion
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Thanks shoiab ,
Me queen what about the rest of the ffs writers what are they, princesses , ?
HansaN thumbnail
exactly princess. princess shilpa, princess queenyuks, and other princess are declared the princess of the forum.