India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

SBS 21st March shocking news (Page 4)

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Jessie.........................if u remember, at start of GKD after a week i had posted a video of Ashish & his gang off screen video, whr he clearly states that, it will go Omkara wayOuch, then laughigly he says, u have to see for further storyConfused

Prashu........................Hug missed u too dearCry
sorry couldn't chat to u longer, had to go offlineUnhappy

abt Omkara, i have heard its tragic ending, but never got to see the movieOuch, infact DVD is lying in my home frm long timeLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaajes_jade-Prashu-

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
hey ashu how r u
long time no see..

i have no words to say now,
in  6 months this.. but then  promos segments they always mislead ppl..

still i lost my patience here with this show now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

swamini5 Goldie
swamini5
swamini5

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BenNevis

Hey girlz, girls, galsBig smile
Cool down babies ,calm down.
{IF Ashu's post turns to  be true then}

Ashish tweet will be come true soon, never ever seen  yet on TV before is the Hero killing his heroine or wife. Yep i do believe he will kill and Bootni and Pundit will help Avi to dump Arpi's body some where thinking she was dead. But the truth is she is not going to dead, but will be saved later by our very own CB's Lal Singh.It will takes weeks to show her alive in the building of LS.Until then ppl and in the haweli think that Arpi passed away and will perform  puja of anthim samskar for her. THat time Arpi knows the truth that LS did not killed Avi's father but Bootni is behind it. Now Arpi try to save her husband from Bootni's hand in disguise. We will see Arpi in her new avatar after she got killed(she still holds the last breath thoughLOL but Bootni makes arrangements for her dumping or funeral, then something happens.)This is my pure guess asGKD is not a film but a serial. so the CV's wont kill her completely but make the viewers fool.(me hoping like thatWink)
The show has to run for Years, its just 6 months time since the show has started . If they completely killed the female lead how can they run the show? If they really wanted to end the show soon for some reason then they will kill Arpi's character for real.
Me trust the CV's had a big plan behind this. so come on guys cheer up and see the positive side of this show has to come yet.
I agree with you I don't think he will kill Arpita may be he might attempt to do so.
But Iam liking the twist now
Let see how they strong y stand for each other in this situation
especially Arpita how is she going to tackle the situation.

Ok if she comes in a new Avatar PLSSSSSSS the show will be like a typical BALAJi showDisapprove

Edited by swamini5 - 21 March 2011 at 9:57pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mauvesuper_boygnitikaBenNevisVistaa-Prashu-

swamini5 Goldie
swamini5
swamini5

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Im Omkar The Hero kills the heroine & he himself commits suicide
So Avdesh will commit suicide???? no ways.This project was only for six months?
TV per aise hona nahi chaiye but then u never know
The story will definetly   will take a turn.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boytalkie14Vistaa

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
I am speechless...
.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Think this will be a dream Shocked

Or maybe they'll have Arpi's ghost come back and terrorize RV and BJ, as well as torture Avi w/ what he's done!

Other possibility - they're phasing from an Othello to a Romeo & Juliet, where Avi first kills Arpi, then himself and then they have their SR in Yamalok!

P.S. RV will have something positive to report.  Although poor Shikha... Cry

Edited by _Vrish_ - 21 March 2011 at 10:39pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy-sia-talkie14Vistaa-Prashu-

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BenNevis

Hey girlz, girls, galsBig smile
Cool down babies ,calm down.
{IF Ashu's post turns to  be true then}

Ashish tweet will be come true soon, never ever seen  yet on TV before is the Hero killing his heroine or wife. Yep i do believe he will kill and Bootni and Pundit will help Avi to dump Arpi's body some where thinking she was dead. But the truth is she is not going to dead, but will be saved later by our very own CB's Lal Singh.It will takes weeks to show her alive in the building of LS.Until then ppl and in the haweli think that Arpi passed away and will perform  puja of anthim samskar for her. THat time Arpi knows the truth that LS did not killed Avi's father but Bootni is behind it. Now Arpi try to save her husband from Bootni's hand in disguise. We will see Arpi in her new avatar after she got killed(she still holds the last breath thoughLOL but Bootni makes arrangements for her dumping or funeral, then something happens.)This is my pure guess asGKD is not a film but a serial. so the CV's wont kill her completely but make the viewers fool.(me hoping like thatWink)
The show has to run for Years, its just 6 months time since the show has started . If they completely killed the female lead how can they run the show? If they really wanted to end the show soon for some reason then they will kill Arpi's character for real.
Me trust the CV's had a big plan behind this. so come on guys cheer up and see the positive side of this show has to come yet.
Hey Sow DiSmileSmile

Thank You so much fr making me smile...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gnitikaCuty16BenNevistalkie14Vistaa

Cuty16 Goldie
Cuty16
Cuty16

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Then i am not going watch gkd ever but still not belive i mean avi can't do such.
And Ashish had tweeted na that this track is going to be over in a few day then what about that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index