Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

What Kind Of Monsters Piya-Panchi Are In Love With (Page 2)

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
The fight was awesome and we are now getting some action Scenes. I had actually almost forgotten that it is a Vampire Story because of the lack of such scenes. For all I care...Pia and Panchi can become Vampires and get united with their love interests.

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

The fight was awesome and we are now getting some action Scenes. I had actually almost forgotten that it is a Vampire Story because of the lack of such scenes. For all I care...Pia and Panchi can become Vampires and get united with their love interests.

straight from the heart....EmbarrassedWink

i agree with you...piya-panchi can convert into vampires to be with their love(abhay-sid)....yup tdy vampire trio fighting was a awesome episode.....they truly rocked...now it really is a supernatural show....
xooni Groupbie
xooni
xooni

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
nice post...
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xooni

nice post...

thanx yaar....
hreeyaa IF-Dazzler
hreeyaa
hreeyaa

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
GREAT POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Clap
-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged

Nice thoughts. At least Piya knows the truth. But Panchi will get another heart break when she knows Sid's truth. Poor girl!! First Danish and now Sid. At least Danish was human.

But vampire fight was totally exciting. After all its a supernatural show. Hope they will show more fight soon as the story is turning into an interesting one.

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hreeyaa

GREAT POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Clap

thanx yaar...
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rumi005

Nice thoughts. At least Piya knows the truth. But Panchi will get another heart break when she knows Sid's truth. Poor girl!! First Danish and now Sid. At least Danish was human.

yup...at least piya knows the truth that abhay is a vampire....but panchi is clueless and also she doesn't believe in vampires...so its sure the biggest heartbreak for her.....i agree poor girl first danish and now sid....danish was a human but a looser...and sid is a vampire but he hell bent wants to prove that he is looser with all his schemeing...plotting...his own father called him a looser and he shamelessly accepts it....poor panchi....i could feel her pain.....i hope even though its fake..at least sid falls in love with panchi

But vampire fight was totally exciting. After all its a supernatural show. Hope they will show more fight soon as the story is turning into an interesting one.

yup vampire fights are interesting...and now with sid-abhay-chand fights...its going the interesting way...but one thing i hate that because of the fights we have less AbhiYa scenes....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index