Fan Fictions

||AN Fiction Thread 3||*Index updated (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 62

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
aww cute scene Nehu - sorry about the delay in commenting, but I did get around finally! is this going to be?! or are u planning to take it ahead of here as a fic? you could actually transform it to abhi's past and post it for the AN challenge couldn't you? cause there was that mystery element of the phone calls all through the scene?

just a thought... =)

cheers,
nj

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ATfanjshaAmy_anhapinezz13DelusionalMe

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||AN Fiction Thread 3||*Index updated (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mitzification

Goldie

mitzification

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Nooooooo Nehu ... I am left hungry for more ... aage kya hua ... what happened in the second meeting .. did they like each other or did he shout at her ...?  maybe she again screamed at some chooha and he was like ... y do u scream every time u see me ...........

agge likho naa please

loved the way she bumped into him , felt sad at Nikkis lonliness also like the fact that she screamed hahahah

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ATfanAmy_anhapinezz13DelusionalMe

Amy_an

IF-Rockerz

Amy_an

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged

Hey Guyz,

Updated Part 17 of FF Its only you.. Hope u'll enjoy reading it.. Kindly drop in ur comments, if u like it :) 

Cheers,
Namy

ATfanmitzificationjshahapinezz13DelusionalMe

DelusionalMe

IF-Sizzlerz

DelusionalMe

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
First of all thank you all for your lovely comments
@Richa Well how do you know that it was Abhi, I never mentioned thatWink
But I know the mention of that sexy voice made it obvious who could that be but I deliberately didn't mention that.Wink

@Khush First of all, I owe you a big thanks for helping me edit this scene. And again a thankyou for your appreciation. It really means a lot.Smile

@Namy ahem ahem What should I say to you, you are my buddy and I was expecting this comment coming from your side even before you told me. I'll surely try to continue soon.Big smile

@Nj I feel so delighted to see your comment. Well, about your suggestion, I want to tell you that this scene was actually written with the intention of being the first part of my FF (which only a very few people know) for the writing challenge and due to this reason only, I never mentioned Abhi here. But then I suddenly got struck with loads of college work and gave up the idea of writing an FF and posted it as a scene. Again thanks a lot for your lovely wordsSmile

@Mitzi Thanks for your lovely words. I'll try to continue this scene but don't expect me do that soon..Tongue Till then, keep on imagining whatever you want toWink

@Res will be waiting for your comments.

And thankyou anu008 and Sheena for liking the scene.

Edited by Nehu_1 - 17 April 2011 at 6:09am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ATfanmitzificationjshaAmy_anhapinezz13Khushboo_AN

Amy_an

IF-Rockerz

Amy_an

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nehu_1

First of all thankyou all for your lovely comments

@Namy ahem ahem What should I say to you, you are my buddy and I was expecting this comment coming from your side even before you told me. I'll surely try to continue soon.Big smile
Nehu ahem ahemEmbarrassed you are my buddy and nw am questing you to continue this OS and thn transform it into short FFSmile I don't want ur try, u'll have to continue it.. *Watchin u vd wishful eyes*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ATfanjshaDelusionalMe

mitzification

Goldie

mitzification

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
how abt an exchange of sorts if u want nammy to update , nehu will have to update ... he he eh tabhi u guys will get to work .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshaAmy_anDelusionalMe

Amy_an

IF-Rockerz

Amy_an

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitzification

how abt an exchange of sorts if u want nammy to update , nehu will have to update ... he he eh tabhi u guys will get to work .
N hw abt we involve u too into this exchange of sorts.. if u want our update, u'll have to updateTongue 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mitzificationDelusionalMe

DelusionalMe

IF-Sizzlerz

DelusionalMe

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by namy_an

Originally posted by mitzification

N hw abt we involve u too into this exchange of sorts.. if u want our update, u'll have to updateTongue 

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL that is what I'm doing right now. Now girls hold your horses and stop spamming this thread otherwise Khush will kill us....lol....
Move to the fc...

LOL

ATfanmitzificationjshaAmy_anKhushboo_AN

Post Reply New Post

Go to top