Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

||AN Fiction Thread 3||*Index updated (Page 53)

anotheranfan IF-Dazzler
anotheranfan
anotheranfan

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
@pra, i had to really struggle with first stanza :) it was really hard for me esp in terms of lyrics.. glad you liked it :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pra19DelusionalMe

AbhiNikiLuver IF-Dazzler
AbhiNikiLuver
AbhiNikiLuver

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitzification

I really get angry at reserved ... no one except nammy is excused ... cause sheena and khus have this bad habit Angry

Abbey yaar, I've been inactive for about a year! Can't I be excused for it?

LOL.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pra19mitzificationKhushboo_ANDelusionalMe

AbhiNikiLuver IF-Dazzler
AbhiNikiLuver
AbhiNikiLuver

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pra19

Sheena , don't think we have communicated before , but I remember you perfectly from all those comments on all previous  AN FFs . Good to have you back. You and Khush were like a cherry on the cake for all those FFs

Hey Pra! I don't think we have, but just letting you know, I read your works religiously. Even when I was inactive I would ask my sister to email me the parts to your works. I love how you update so punctually *ahem ahem Khushboo*

I can't wait to read more from you!

Sheena <3

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pra19mitzificationKhushboo_ANDelusionalMe

mitzification Goldie
mitzification
mitzification

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhiNikiLuver

Originally posted by mitzification

I really get angry at reserved ... no one except nammy is excused ... cause sheena and khus have this bad habit Angry

Abbey yaar, I've been inactive for about a year! Can't I be excused for it?

LOL.
SmileYes u can , sply because of ur colourful language LOL
mitzification Goldie
mitzification
mitzification

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
First of all thank you Prash .. have I got ur name right ? I seem to be getting a lot of praises nowdays heheheh
Now for my comments ... always loved Nikki's sadness in Shubankar's wedding where she finaly ... FInaly FEELS for Abhi and you have captured it bfuly ... I love to see a hurt and vunerable and guilty Nikki ... brings bful vunerability on her face making her more bful

Hello guys ,

Hope you are all doing good . I am back with a OS that I wrote on my idea machine Mitzi's suggestion . This OS owes its existence to her Smile .  
Have a good week all.

OS by Pra19

So this was how another person's hurt caused pain to you . Yet another one of life's lessons and clearly the most painful one . Amidst all the festivities , amidst all the happiness , she could only feel misery .
Love a hurt Nikki

Of course his touch drove her crazy , of course the sincerity in his eyes pierced deep through her heart and touched her in ways she had never known before. And did she hurt ? Yes she did .
 In fact she was hurting at that precise moment , thinking of how her friends (and she) had humiliated Abhi and stamped down on his self respect . Tears streamed down her already dull face as that sequence of ugly events repeated itself in front of her eyes . Why was it so difficult to let go off his disappointed face ? Why did the hurt in his eyes tear her own heart apart ? Why for the last few hours was she thinking of him and just him ?  

So love to see you cry ...

She rushed to the nearest washroom and stood in front of the mirror . That was a mistake . All she could see in place of her own reflection was Abhimanyu's face in all its different moods . Somewhere through all those faces , her own face was lost . She remembered Abhi's words "Jahaa jahaa nazar ghoomaata hoo ,bas tum nazar aati ho ."

How bfuly said ... she finally got what he was taalking abt ... she finaly feels fully what he felt for her ... 

That declaration had shocked her , stunned her , excited  her then , but now she understood it , understood the depth of those words. She looked up in the mirror , now seeing herself clearly. A chill ran down through her spine . She loved him , she loved him back with all the passion and intensity that his love for her possessed . Then why was it so difficult to express her feelings . Why did it take her so long to even realize them ?

But ' he needed to know the answer to all his questions and she needed to let go off all that emotional burden inside her heart . She needed to talk to him and he needed to know .

Thank you Nikki for finaly doing the poor man this much favour .. Like Nehu and You even I hated her silence ... forget silence .. she was still so juvenile abt the whole incident that I hated her till she got the real impact of her sin when Abhi punished her and threw her out ... but yes like Abhi i could never forgive Nikki  .. till maybe her fall down the staircase ...

. "Abhi , hope you are alright . Please don't do anything stupid Abhi . Please ."

Dont I just love to see Nikki cry , and panic and cry ... I am a sadist ! 

"I am sorry Abhi." , she said after a long pause . Seeing no reaction from him , she went on.

"I know you are angry with me , angry with my friends and I am sure my apology would never be enough . But you need to believe me when I tell you . I am extremely sorry for what happened yesterday. And I '" , she stopped , yet again unable to put her feelings into the appropriate words .

"Abhi.." , she said , her voice filled with helplessness .

aww

He turned around and took a couple of steps towards her , but stopped suddenly , as if he had changed his mind at the last minute .

"Why are you here Nikita ? "

"I am sorry Abhi'"

"I asked you why are you here ? " , he had now closed the distance between them .

"To apologize and to ' to answer the questions you asked me yesterday ."

"I don't need your apology anymore than I need any answers from you . Just go away before I end up doing something you may not like ."

She looked up and found that his eyes were fixed on her face . There was no tenderness in those eyes .Clap He meant every word of what he had said and she should have just gone away from there . But she stood right there , as if offering herself to receive all the humiliation he had in store for  her in return for what he had received .

"What are you staring at Nikita ? I am warning you for the last time. Get out off here ."

These lines just get my heart racing ... the intensity of the scene is amazing

But she stood right where she was . In a fit of anger , he bent down and kissed her savagely and then pushed her away.

"There ' That's all you are worth Nikita . Now get lost ."

For a few seconds , she was too stunned to come with any reaction . But as his scornful face came back into her focus , she realized that he had finally reacted .

Utterly humiliated and dejected , she turned around . Maybe he was right . Her apology and answers truly had no meaning left for him . If there had been any love , she was sure all of it was gone by now , drowned in the memory of that pool incident . She had lost him , lost his love and all of it was her own fault . And how unfortunate was the fact that he would not even know what she really felt for him . As if emboldened by that reminder , she stopped near the door .

"Abhi . I committed the mistake of staying silent once and I don't want to do it again . I will say what I have to say. I can feel the pain Abhi . I can feel the pain . I felt it all the while . Only I was too scared and confused to accept it . Too scared and confused to think that love could come to me so easily. You don't have forgiveness for me and I am not going to beg for it . There is a limit to which I can allow myself to be humiliated. " And in a few quick steps , she rushed to her car and drove away from there only to pull away a few meters later . Her head on the steering wheel and her eyes almost blinded by the downpour of  tears , she mourned the end of her first true love story. But , she would live this heartbreak . She would not run away . She loved him , would always love him . This feeling was precious and if the hurt he caused to her (and would continue to cause) made her realize that he had once loved her too , she would live with that hurt . Yes , she would live with it.

Nothing to say ... very deep and impactful ... sply love the highlited and italicised linesSmile 

Abhi heard her and then watched her leave . Her words seemed to be buzzing in his mind .  Why was he feeling miserable after humiliating her in that manner ? Punishing her should have doused , at least partially , all that anger he felt burn inside his heart . But , it had done nothing like that . Instead the emptiness and shock in her eyes was torturing him .

"Nikki '" , he shouted out her name loudly , suddenly longing for her presence around him . No , they were not done with each other , not yet . If he had been a fool to think that she was nothing to him now , he was wrong . Nikita Malhotra was ingrained in every atom of his existence . As long as he would live , she would live too.   

Dear its the best OS I have read in a long long time ... so deep .. love it absolutely ... kash main tumhe pulitzer de sakti .. I would have given it heheheheh Love IT !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pra19

mitzification Goldie
mitzification
mitzification

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Arey Pra do PM some AN regulars that u have written this OS with a link to it ... you can Pm it to people who have 'liked' Your story for writing challenge and your other stories and OS etc...
some of the regulars are nehu , nammy , another an fan , khush , honey spln richasharma rucha wow muni

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pra19

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhiNikiLuver

Sheena , don't think we have communicated before , but I remember you perfectly from all those comments on all previous  AN FFs . Good to have you back. You and Khush were like a cherry on the cake for all those FFs

Hey Pra! I don't think we have, but just letting you know, I read your works religiously. Even when I was inactive I would ask my sister to email me the parts to your works. I love how you update so punctually *ahem ahem Khushboo*

I can't wait to read more from you!

Sheena <3

@red...I'm not writing anything right now so I don't have anything at all to update :P

Stop being so cruel to me! LOL And BTW, I believe you still have the entirety of Sometimes When We Touch to read and comment on, Missy. :P
mitzification Goldie
mitzification
mitzification

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
the only elaborate writing khus does now will be her exam papers ehhehe

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pra19Khushboo_AN

Go to top