Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

||AN Fiction Thread 3||*Index updated (Page 49)

mitzification Goldie
mitzification
mitzification

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Haan Nammy havnt sen ur VM as yet pls give me time ...:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DelusionalMe

wow123 IF-Rockerz
wow123
wow123

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Very nice job namy.

First of all i loved ur vmx a lot. The song that u have choose is one of my fav song. Its my wish u make on dat but u fulfill mineWink

After reading mitzi comment, I remembered that Ihad read so many version of the same incident. I love ur OS but its feel incomplete...u hv to add some more part to finish it.

DelusionalMe

DelusionalMe IF-Sizzlerz
DelusionalMe
DelusionalMe

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Namyyy darlinggg, thank you so very much for your presents. Ye sab, itna kuch, tune sirf mere liye kiya?*in Abhi's tone*Embarrassed Awww, I love you buddy.*sheds tears of happiness*Hug 

Ok, Vm ka to pta tha but I never knew that you were writing a scene and that too such a long one for me,Shocked I'm delighted.Big smile You made my day with this surprise. I should have been the first one to read it but I didn't log in here to check, tune muje raat me kyu nahi btaya? Ok sorry for ranting, but you know me how I'm, right?Wink

Coming to the OS, I loved it buddy, each and every word of it. This OS is really very special for me and will always be close to heart of course because it's my birthday gift and that too from my very own buddy.Wink I can go on and on and on with this and I'm not saying this just for the heck o saying and you very well know that, jab me bolna start karti hu to chup hi nahi karti, right?LOL
Well, I don't have words to thank you enough. Seriously yaar, I'm so happy. Kal b itna khush nahi thi jitna aaj hu,Embarrassed all thanks to you.Hug

Originally posted by namy_an

@Nehuuu, Many many many happy returns of the day!!!Hug Sorry for being little late in posting my wishes, buddy.. Here goes your gift(s)' An OS and a vmix.. Hope you'll like it'

Happy Birthday buddy*Hugz*

@red don't be, atleast you made it before my next b'day.LOL
@purple thanks and *hugz back tightly*
And I loved the vm and for a change the vm was on the song of my choice.Wink Just kidding, don't kill me for this.

Once again, thank you buddy, love you. Hug

Edited by Nehu_1 - 20 February 2012 at 9:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashi1812mitzification

mitzification Goldie
mitzification
mitzification

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Yes Nehu ... aur OS bhi kaisa ... I think her best work ... its so cute and deep ...
maybe its the hurt AN that makes it more passionate heheeh .

DelusionalMe

mitzification Goldie
mitzification
mitzification

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namy_an

Lying in the bed at the night, she recalled Abhi's one word reply "You".

Inordinately tired from his intruding questions, she had asked him what exactly he wanted and he had answered "You"'.  His blatant reply had hit her hard. It had evoked strange feelings inside her. It had made her strangely terrified, scared, confused, yet relived and wildly attracted to the man she barely understood. Those feelings were anew to her.. But now everything was making sense to her.. The truth was that she was falling for Dr. Abhimanyu Modi. He had power to make her nervous, jumpy, furious, happy, sad, excited, and vulnerable at his whims. The tears started to her eyes and her heart ached with wrenching sobs. What should I do Abhi?  Abhi.. She whispered his name again and the calm of tears broke away. Pulling her pillow around her face she cried into it. Finally she was past thinking and it was no long before the accumulated pressure of the day took its toll and she sunk into slumber.

Abhi has power over Nikki and she is crying ... I love it

He hit his palm on the bed. A pain shot through him. He tried to blot those words out of his mind but they stayed, taunting him, forcibly reminding him his imprudence blurting "You" when she had asked him what he had wanted.
So ABhi cant escape the memory of blurting out the truth to Nikki ... so sweet .. and also v sweet the upcomin line ... he ignored so many beauties and lost to this one hai ...

He sat up in the bed. God, how had this happened? Out of all beautiful women he'd ignored in his life, how had this one managed to get under his guard?

Of course in a professional capacity.. LOLArghh she wasn't able to put her finger on the reason for her distress. She found tears were starting her eyes again. GOOD

Abhi massaged his aching temple. Hell! His scar was bleeding again. AWW ... so sweet who can resist a hurt Abhi ... not me

Dazed, Abhi grabbed her wrist in midway.

he did ?... good for him

"Abhi, y..our wound.. It needs Band-Aid." She hesitated.

Nikki dhyaan se dekho uske haath main bhe chot hogi wahan bhi patti bandho.

"I don't need your tending Niki..ta. Neither I needed it last night nor do I need it now." He finished mockingly.

Great dialogue mere sher

The sound of her calling him by his short name jolted him, again. hai

He felt his resolves sleeping. To add his discomfort, she looked at him as if she indeed cared for him. She was a pro in giving mixed signals.LOL  

Remorsefully, her fingers lingered on the band aid for a while. She did feel responsible for his wounds. Once again the same guilt hovered in her mind. The one thing she now knew was that she really cared for him.

Meri Nammy ke sath sath Nikki bhi itni mature  ho gayi hai heheh

She had a point but he ignored it. "Nikki, the last night you made it very clear you don't give a damn to this project. Then why a sudden change of heart?" He reminded her icily.

Good point

"No. That's not true.. I.. Last night.. I.. " Nikki stammered helplessly.

Abhi studied her for a moment. He noticed a tinge of distress crossed her face when she stammered.His chest tightened and for several seconds he fought for control. His eyes roved unconsciously over her features again. Few questions fitted in his mind.. Why she was all worked up? Wasn't that what she wanted from him from the beginning? Freedom from this project.. Or he should rather say freedom from him.. Abhi forced down a lump of emotions. CryEmbarrassedClap

"Contrary to my nature, I had let my heart govern my mind for a while but it was a terrible mistake." He paused and continued," After last night I have decided to think from my head." He finished sardonically.

His last words stopped her every thought, every protest, every clarification. For a moment her mind went blank. Blankly, she gazed at him, utterly unable to speak.

mil gaya naa sahi jwaab Nikki ball in your court now

Abhi shifted his gaze back to his desk and started collecting his things. "I hope you have got your answers, Nikita. Now if you please excuse me, I need to work."

Nikki stared at his taut posture and she realised that she wouldn't be able to speak without her voice betraying her. Gulping a lump of emotion, she turned on her heels and walked out of his cabin with a heavy heart.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pra19Ashi1812DelusionalMe

Ashi1812 Senior Member
Ashi1812
Ashi1812

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged

Neha , be lated Happy Birthday sweetie!!!!!!!! HugMay all your wishes come true in this year dear.. God bless you!!!! I hope you had a nice Birthday'Love youHug

I must say you have got a nice Birthday presentEmbarrassed

Namy, OMGEEEShockedShocked That was EXCELLENT!!!!!!StarStar You are such a brilliant writer sweetheart.. I loved it to the bitsHeart

Nikki's guilt, confusion and confrontation.. Abhi's curt replies, his different facets in every paragraph.. Acutely written.. You capture AN's personalities so well and its facinating.. The dialogues are so apt and simply conveyed.. I would love to give you a standing ovation for the dialoguesClap

Certainly a wonderful OS.. I would definitely love to read more of this OS.. Do continue it..

I havent watched vidOuch My PC is very slow and it is taking a lifetime in buffering.. I will watch it soonEmbarrassed 
Love youHug

Edited by Ashi1812 - 21 February 2012 at 4:38am

mitzificationDelusionalMe

pra19 Senior Member
pra19
pra19

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Namy and Nehu,

thanks so much for your lovely words . Had not seen your comments earlier  . You both are very sweet and encouraging and as a writer all I can say is that it means a lot to me ( a little more and I'll probably start crying Smile)

And Nehu , I read the exchange Mitzi , Namy and you were having . And I agree wholeheartedly with them , you write really well and you shoiuld continue to write more . We are waiting .

mitzificationDelusionalMe

SK1991 IF-Sizzlerz
SK1991
SK1991

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
namy...brilliant update once again...well-done girl...I just like it...perfectly written...keep it up...u roxxx darling...ClapClapClapEmbarrassed

Go to top