Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

||AN Fiction Thread 3||*Index updated (Page 42)

mitzification Goldie
mitzification
mitzification

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Pra ... u live abroad ... ?
do you know how daft we people are ... u need to give us a... epilogue !!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pra19.Dalisay.

DelusionalMe IF-Sizzlerz
DelusionalMe
DelusionalMe

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Trust me Ihate doing this but Ihave to as I'm not well today. Will read and edit soon.You have no clue Pra how desperate I'm to read this but this headache won't let me enjoy the part you know.Embarrassed Wink so I'll come to read only after I'll feel better.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amy_an

mitzification Goldie
mitzification
mitzification

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Ps i know this OS is meant to be the way it is ... but us desprate AN fans always want OS extended into a mini series and with an epilogue hahahahha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amy_anDelusionalMe

pra19 Senior Member
pra19
pra19

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
@Rucha ,
Thanks darling . That comment was so sweet .
And I absolutely understand  and share your sentiments. I too always wanted him to be her first love or at least as you say , the guy who kissed her first Tongue.
Yes , those feelings of attraction one feels in their teenage years never really diminish , and then one day many years later, you end up seeing each other ... Has to be acknowleged in some form.
Epilogue and continuation... I knew you guys would ask for one . SmileGive me a few days , will try to put something. It helps that the ending right now is ambiguous , so maybe I can actually come up with something.

@Mitzi ,
Thanks for being so encouraging and always giving me the push to write. You know, writing AN stuff is kind of therapeutic for me . Its a good break from my not so interesting day (or day and night sometimes) job . Keeps my mind active and energetic. It seriously is one of the things I really ENJOY doing .
Like I said above , I will surely try to write something more on this story line. And naa re , I dont live abroad . I did though, for a couple of years , sometime back.

@Nehu,
No issues . Take your own time and hope your headache goes soon and does not come back for a long long time . I know how bad those can be Unhappy . Have them myself very frequently. Get well and then read .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mitzificationAmy_anDelusionalMe

.Dalisay. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dalisay.
.Dalisay.

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks Pra.. waiting 4 next part. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pra19

Amy_an IF-Rockerz
Amy_an
Amy_an

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged

Pra, finally caught up with your OS and it's really brilliant.. I read all three parts last night and got completely hooked till end.   

First chapter was long enough to rouse interest.. Specially the last two lines.

"Nikki ' Nikita Malhotra " His voice made her jump. She knew that voice      and     she    knew that man . "Abhimanyu Modi ."Day DreamingDay Dreaming

I read last line and couldn't wait to find out what would happen next.. Good that I read all three chapters together otherwise I would have nagged you through PMs to post the next part ASAP.. EmbarrassedLOL The second part was truly enjoyable..

I liked the portrayal of young Abhi-Nikki in the second part.. Would like to quote some para's from the second part..

After school , he'll go for guitar lessons , then his taekwondo practice and then the gym . I am tired of telling him that he should have some fun ,hang out with his friends , but he'll never listen to me ." , his mother said a little sadly .

He was dressed in a T shirt and track pants and seemed to be have a really solid build for a 17 year old . He smiled politely though clearly uninterested, at her parents as his mother began introducing them .

So perfect portrayal of "young Mr. Sadu"Big smile Reclusive, egoistic, arrogant yet charmingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Simply superb..

"Nikki would never be able to put her finger on that feeling. What was it ? Annoyance , disquiet , anger or just plain hatred ? As hard as she tried , she could not ignore his presence around her . witty

Spot on, Pra.. Superb depiction of chaotic Nikki in this paraThumbs Up

Loved the entire pool scene.. It was cute, sparkling and beautifully written.. I loved the dialogues where you kept the essence of a taunt in the dialogues.. Their outright rudeness towards each other makes their chemistry so passionate and sizzling.. And Abhimanyu Modi is a master of masters of taunting, sarcasmEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I love the way you showed Abhi was the first boy to kiss herBlushingThumbs Up Thank you so much for that.. I second Rucha in this..

He was the first boy to kiss her and as hard as it may have been to accept , that kiss was truly very special and honest . She had been foolish to not understand that. It was almost like they had some connection going on there.

That's so typical Nikki.. First she enjoyed the kiss, then accused him and then the realization of her feelings for him.. Brilliantly written.. That's the "Nikita Malhotra".. Utterly confusedLOL

Loved the gracious convo between AN thereafter.. Particularly when Abhi asked her why she was still using her maiden name.. When Nikki had no idea why she felt happy when he informed her that he wasn't married eitherEmbarrassedEmbarrassed How sweet!! 

Pra, it's not fair to finish this story like this.. It indeed deserves an epilogue.. Beautiful OS with amazing flow.. Fab!! Glad to know that you gonna give us an epilogue.. Waiting for itBig smile

You write really well.. I hope you continue writing, no matter it's FF or OS.. Thanks for sharing your talent.. Keep up entertaining us.

@Mitzi, Hatz off to u for coming up with such an amazing idea.. Can't stop from myself from repeating ur words.. You too are in a wrong profession ma'am.Tongue

@Rucha, Thank you so much for informing me about this OS Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pra19mitzificationDelusionalMe.Dalisay.

Amy_an IF-Rockerz
Amy_an
Amy_an

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mitzificationDelusionalMe.Dalisay.

pra19 Senior Member
pra19
pra19

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged

Hey Namy

Thank you so much for that lovely comment and all those kind words. It really means a LOT to me . I am glad you liked the OS . It was an experiment in the biggest sense and I am glad it did not fail Smile.

Will try to come up with the epilogue for this one .

Thanks yet again . In fact , can't thank you enough for all your lovely words .

Go to top