Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

||AN Fiction Thread 3||*Index updated (Page 41)

pra19 Senior Member
pra19
pra19

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Cherry  

WOW !! Your comments are sheer pleasure to read , though pleasure doesn't quite sum up my feelings . Thanks so much liking the two parts and all your lovely observations which BTW are spot on . That's exactly what I was thinking and wanted to portray .

Imagining Abhi is kind of easy you know  . Nikki , I had to think a little . And I deliberately made it a non DMG OS because I am currently stumped on OS ideas with DMG's storyline . So this different storyline .

Even though they are a lot younger , I wanted to keep the essence of their complicated feelings the same . Instant attraction and next instant repulsion and vice versa . Abhi thought she is a stuck up and typical immature and girly teen and Nikki was attracted to him in a weird way but could not bring herself to admit that and so she distanced herself , giving an impression that he means nothing to her .
On the farewell , he finally realized that there are more layers to her then he originally thought . Deep down she did feel lonely and he sensed that . Being a nice guy , he approached her first and then realized to a pleasant surprise that she is actually pretty nice too.Smile . You know , something like this .

Read your comments twice and I am smiling from ear to ear . Thanks so much Cherry . You are a sweetheart .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amy_anDelusionalMe

pra19 Senior Member
pra19
pra19

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nehu_1

Ok, I'm not editing my previous post.Posting my precious comments on your both parts in the same post.Wink
First of all thanks a ton for starting this mini ff and thank you Mitzi or putting that idea into Pra's mind.
First part was kind of short and mysterious too given the entire new and different angle of the storyline though very interesting at the same time.
"Abhi , that boy hardly stays in the house . After school , he'll go for guitar lessons , then his taekwondo practice and then the gym . I am tired of telling him that he should have some fun ,hang out with his friends , but he'll never listen to me ." , his mother said a little sadly . So , an almost 18 year old with no friends.
Thank God, you kept the character that way. I love him like that only, simply The Abhimanyu Modi.Embarrassed

The whole conversation between AN near the pool was so like ummm AN...lol...Loved that to the core.

A light breeze passed around them and her hair fell across her face , partially covering it . But before she could push them aside , his hand had found its way to them .
Ab me aur kya kahu? I'm all Day Dreaming

When she opened them , his hand was still holding onto her hair and his eyes still piercing into hers .
What happened next? I wanna know, right now. Jaldi update karo.AngryLOL
Seriosly, waiting or the next part. Update soon Pra.

Thanks for the comment Nehu and the pleasure of writing this FF for you to read , is ALL MINE.

Bold lines: Oh absolutely . I can't imagine him as anything else Smile . I mean I think socially active guys are nice , but its always the mysterious ones , always in their own world , that end up being more interesting . Too bad not a lot of them exist in this world though Wink

AN conversation I think turned out pretty well too Smile

Underlined lines: Ab kya karein ? He was helpless when her hair flew , those first stirrings of attraction that made him restless and he had to touch those strands . Even if he is just 18 , its still the same heart and mind Big smile

Update is ready m. Posting in a couple of minutes.

Edited by pra19 - 30 January 2012 at 8:53am

Amy_anDelusionalMe

pra19 Senior Member
pra19
pra19

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mitzificationAmy_anDelusionalMe.Dalisay.

.Dalisay. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dalisay.
.Dalisay.

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
eeks me 1st! Cool

EDIT

yay!! their first kiss.. Big smileBig smileDay Dreaming

I always wanted him to be her first love...Embarrassed or the guy who kissed her for the first time. TongueLOL

Thanks Pra...lol I knw im acting sillyLOL...but Im really happy wid  this info.. EmbarrassedBig smile

okay...so dey both feel 4 each other after so many years ShockedBig smileBig smileBig smile

And the feeling is so mutual..Blushing...wow...me likes!! awesome part... Hug

Oye y last part.?? OuchOuch...story was going gr8...your superb... just cnt get enough of you... Hug

P.S.Can u extend it to few more parts...plzz...plzz pretty plzzz...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

and after that I will demand for an epilogue...WinkLOL

Jokes apart..really u shd continue it... its really gr8 piece of work.Thumbs UpStar

Edited by ANrucha - 30 January 2012 at 11:05am

pra19Amy_an

mitzification Goldie
mitzification
mitzification

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Pra ... u live abroad ... ?
do you know how daft we people are ... u need to give us a... epilogue !!!!!!!!

pra19.Dalisay.

DelusionalMe IF-Sizzlerz
DelusionalMe
DelusionalMe

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Trust me Ihate doing this but Ihave to as I'm not well today. Will read and edit soon.You have no clue Pra how desperate I'm to read this but this headache won't let me enjoy the part you know.Embarrassed Wink so I'll come to read only after I'll feel better.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amy_an

mitzification Goldie
mitzification
mitzification

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Ps i know this OS is meant to be the way it is ... but us desprate AN fans always want OS extended into a mini series and with an epilogue hahahahha

Amy_anDelusionalMe

pra19 Senior Member
pra19
pra19

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
@Rucha ,
Thanks darling . That comment was so sweet .
And I absolutely understand  and share your sentiments. I too always wanted him to be her first love or at least as you say , the guy who kissed her first Tongue.
Yes , those feelings of attraction one feels in their teenage years never really diminish , and then one day many years later, you end up seeing each other ... Has to be acknowleged in some form.
Epilogue and continuation... I knew you guys would ask for one . SmileGive me a few days , will try to put something. It helps that the ending right now is ambiguous , so maybe I can actually come up with something.

@Mitzi ,
Thanks for being so encouraging and always giving me the push to write. You know, writing AN stuff is kind of therapeutic for me . Its a good break from my not so interesting day (or day and night sometimes) job . Keeps my mind active and energetic. It seriously is one of the things I really ENJOY doing .
Like I said above , I will surely try to write something more on this story line. And naa re , I dont live abroad . I did though, for a couple of years , sometime back.

@Nehu,
No issues . Take your own time and hope your headache goes soon and does not come back for a long long time . I know how bad those can be Unhappy . Have them myself very frequently. Get well and then read .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mitzificationAmy_anDelusionalMe

Go to top