Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

||AN Fiction Thread 3||*Index updated (Page 28)

anotheranfan IF-Dazzler
anotheranfan
anotheranfan

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
@honey
Wonderful OS :) Liked it. It would have been more interesting to see them ignoring each other :)

Writers:
I am always looking fwd to scenes where unsteady, unconfessed emptions are elaborated :) And then the war of who confesses first.. i like those over the confession scenes :)  Can somebody do OS on these lines. :) Pls.

Edited by anotheranfan - 19 July 2011 at 1:32pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amy_anhapinezz13Khushboo_ANDelusionalMe

Amy_an IF-Rockerz
Amy_an
Amy_an

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
@Hey Honey, great to see ur post..
What more I can say.. Another brilliant OS from a veteran writerEmbarrassed Loved it..
Will post my detailed comment later..
*edited*

That was subtly intensive romantic and too effective read. Very beautiful and captivating OS..

Loved that moment of different emotions running at Abhi's mind.. His inner turmoil, his feelings, his guilt.. Though he felt something very strong for Nikki, he behaved exactly as if he didn't care a bit.. That's what uniqueness of his character.. I was totally captivated and mesmerized till the end...

I simply love the way you write every scene.. You always portray AN emotions so beautifully.. Its simply splendid and mind boggling..The end was so so intense.. I wish I could depict it in words how much I enjoyed it.. The way abhi looked at her through mirror.. While reading it I was just lost in the dreamland thinking about how the scene would actually beBlushing That's the effect of ur writing on meEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I was hyper ventilating towards the end and was running short of words to explain how much I loved it, hence reserved the post.. Awesome OS.. Please do write more..

Edited by namy_an - 21 July 2011 at 12:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mitzificationhapinezz13

mitzification Goldie
mitzification
mitzification

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Honey I have written a long reply for ur OS .. its still in  my head of course ... and I hate to reserve posts ... but forgive me for doing it this once.
mitzification Goldie
mitzification
mitzification

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anotheranfan

Writers:
I am always looking fwd to scenes where unsteady, unconfessed emptions are elaborated :) And then the war of who confesses first.. i like those over the confession scenes :)  Can somebody do OS on these lines. :) Pls.
Why OS read Khushboo's ff naa ...
Pri no one will wrote it for u , ull hav to write it for urself ehehheehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushboo_AN

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitzification

Originally posted by anotheranfan

Writers:
Why OS read Khushboo's ff naa ...

@bold...she has a point, you know Wink LOL
mitzification Goldie
mitzification
mitzification

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
The interns being actualy nice to Abhi ... yeh kab hua ... koi pprologue to do ... Nikki being in love wid Abhi and admitting it to herself ?? magic .
Abhi asking girls not to wear heels ... stupid ... thats just not done Dr Modi ... what happ to Nikki silently complying to his unreasonable demands ???
And Abhi gets bolder with each of ur OS's .. or is it Honey getting bolder .. hehehe

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amy_anhapinezz13

hapinezz13 IF-Sizzlerz
hapinezz13
hapinezz13

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitzification

The interns being actualy nice to Abhi ... yeh kab hua ... koi pprologue to do ... Nikki being in love wid Abhi and admitting it to herself ?? magic .
Abhi asking girls not to wear heels ... stupid ... thats just not done Dr Modi ... what happ to Nikki silently complying to his unreasonable demands ???
And Abhi gets bolder with each of ur OS's .. or is it Honey getting bolder .. hehehe

Its an OS...outta the blue and now I hate sticking to the fact that the interns wud keep hating Abhi limitlessly esp if he proves that he is an awesome boss and even a magic worker with Sanjeevani...also this is a random scene na so kya prolouge...I just wrote a snippet if everything went shant and AN realised eventually that they did have feelings for each other and how hard it is to confess and of course Abhi's ego withstanding and Nikki's soft personality coming to the fore...n yeah all his demands are unreasonable...that I specified n lemme tell u love sometimes does make u unreasonable ...oh well I was always bold...chote bachon ka khayal karti thi LOLLOLLOL...as for Abhi...I think these bold scenes justify his personality!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mitzificationAmy_anKhushboo_ANDelusionalMe

hemvb Senior Member
hemvb
hemvb

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
do add me to this thread plzzz... i'm a huge fan of AN ;) missing them nowadays:(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hapinezz13

Go to top