Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mitzification thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yes Nehu ... aur OS bhi kaisa ... I think her best work ... its so cute and deep ...
maybe its the hurt AN that makes it more passionate heheeh .

mitzification thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: namy_an

Lying in the bed at the night, she recalled Abhi's one word reply "You".

Inordinately tired from his intruding questions, she had asked him what exactly he wanted and he had answered "You"'.  His blatant reply had hit her hard. It had evoked strange feelings inside her. It had made her strangely terrified, scared, confused, yet relived and wildly attracted to the man she barely understood. Those feelings were anew to her.. But now everything was making sense to her.. The truth was that she was falling for Dr. Abhimanyu Modi. He had power to make her nervous, jumpy, furious, happy, sad, excited, and vulnerable at his whims. The tears started to her eyes and her heart ached with wrenching sobs. What should I do Abhi?  Abhi.. She whispered his name again and the calm of tears broke away. Pulling her pillow around her face she cried into it. Finally she was past thinking and it was no long before the accumulated pressure of the day took its toll and she sunk into slumber.

Abhi has power over Nikki and she is crying ... I love it

He hit his palm on the bed. A pain shot through him. He tried to blot those words out of his mind but they stayed, taunting him, forcibly reminding him his imprudence blurting "You" when she had asked him what he had wanted.
So ABhi cant escape the memory of blurting out the truth to Nikki ... so sweet .. and also v sweet the upcomin line ... he ignored so many beauties and lost to this one hai ...

He sat up in the bed. God, how had this happened? Out of all beautiful women he'd ignored in his life, how had this one managed to get under his guard?

Of course in a professional capacity.. πŸ˜†Arghh she wasn't able to put her finger on the reason for her distress. She found tears were starting her eyes again. GOOD

Abhi massaged his aching temple. Hell! His scar was bleeding again. AWW ... so sweet who can resist a hurt Abhi ... not me

Dazed, Abhi grabbed her wrist in midway.

he did ?... good for him

"Abhi, y..our wound.. It needs Band-Aid." She hesitated.

Nikki dhyaan se dekho uske haath main bhe chot hogi wahan bhi patti bandho.

"I don't need your tending Niki..ta. Neither I needed it last night nor do I need it now." He finished mockingly.

Great dialogue mere sher

The sound of her calling him by his short name jolted him, again. hai

He felt his resolves sleeping. To add his discomfort, she looked at him as if she indeed cared for him. She was a pro in giving mixed signals.πŸ˜†  

Remorsefully, her fingers lingered on the band aid for a while. She did feel responsible for his wounds. Once again the same guilt hovered in her mind. The one thing she now knew was that she really cared for him.

Meri Nammy ke sath sath Nikki bhi itni mature  ho gayi hai heheh

She had a point but he ignored it. "Nikki, the last night you made it very clear you don't give a damn to this project. Then why a sudden change of heart?" He reminded her icily.

Good point

"No. That's not true.. I.. Last night.. I.. " Nikki stammered helplessly.

Abhi studied her for a moment. He noticed a tinge of distress crossed her face when she stammered.His chest tightened and for several seconds he fought for control. His eyes roved unconsciously over her features again. Few questions fitted in his mind.. Why she was all worked up? Wasn't that what she wanted from him from the beginning? Freedom from this project.. Or he should rather say freedom from him.. Abhi forced down a lump of emotions. πŸ˜­πŸ˜³πŸ‘

"Contrary to my nature, I had let my heart govern my mind for a while but it was a terrible mistake." He paused and continued," After last night I have decided to think from my head." He finished sardonically.

His last words stopped her every thought, every protest, every clarification. For a moment her mind went blank. Blankly, she gazed at him, utterly unable to speak.

mil gaya naa sahi jwaab Nikki ball in your court now

Abhi shifted his gaze back to his desk and started collecting his things. "I hope you have got your answers, Nikita. Now if you please excuse me, I need to work."

Nikki stared at his taut posture and she realised that she wouldn't be able to speak without her voice betraying her. Gulping a lump of emotion, she turned on her heels and walked out of his cabin with a heavy heart.

Ashi1812 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Neha , be lated Happy Birthday sweetie!!!!!!!! πŸ€—May all your wishes come true in this year dear.. God bless you!!!! I hope you had a nice Birthday'Love youπŸ€—

I must say you have got a nice Birthday present😳

Namy, OMGEEE😲😲 That was EXCELLENT!!!!!!⭐️⭐️ You are such a brilliant writer sweetheart.. I loved it to the bits❀️

Nikki's guilt, confusion and confrontation.. Abhi's curt replies, his different facets in every paragraph.. Acutely written.. You capture AN's personalities so well and its facinating.. The dialogues are so apt and simply conveyed.. I would love to give you a standing ovation for the dialoguesπŸ‘

Certainly a wonderful OS.. I would definitely love to read more of this OS.. Do continue it..

I havent watched vid My PC is very slow and it is taking a lifetime in buffering.. I will watch it soon😳 
Love youπŸ€—

Edited by Ashi1812 - 12 years ago
pra19 thumbnail
Namy and Nehu,

thanks so much for your lovely words . Had not seen your comments earlier  . You both are very sweet and encouraging and as a writer all I can say is that it means a lot to me ( a little more and I'll probably start crying 😊)

And Nehu , I read the exchange Mitzi , Namy and you were having . And I agree wholeheartedly with them , you write really well and you shoiuld continue to write more . We are waiting .

SK1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
namy...brilliant update once again...well-done girl...I just like it...perfectly written...keep it up...u roxxx darling...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pra19

Namy and Nehu,

thanks so much for your lovely words . Had not seen your comments earlier  . You both are very sweet and encouraging and as a writer all I can say is that it means a lot to me ( a little more and I'll probably start crying 😊)

And Nehu , I read the exchange Mitzi , Namy and you were having . And I agree wholeheartedly with them , you write really well and you shoiuld continue to write more . We are waiting .

Anytime Pra, you're a wonderful writer and you deserve all those words of appreciation.😊
@bold Don't worry, I have written a few One Shots before and I'm gonno write more in future too (just to mention whenever I get time πŸ˜‰) So, wait darling and have patience.πŸ˜‰
anotheranfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As usual briliant work namy.. You are becoming expert in writing scenes that are so well balanced with emotions and story.. :) And this time its about one of their best phase :) Well done.

And belated bday wishes to Nehu :) and lucky us who get to share her bday gift.
Edited by anotheranfan - 12 years ago
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail

Originally posted by: anotheranfan

And belated bday wishes to Nehu :) and lucky us who get to share her bday gift.

Thank you.πŸ€—
@bold one of the best things about birthday gifts here.πŸ˜†
pra19 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Yayyy...me first!!!
EDIT
Very nice OS Pra. Nice take on what should have happened after that pool incident. Loved the way you portrayed it. I always wanted that Niki should have said something after she went to Abhi's place but she didn't.Many of us would say that she wasn't given a chance or she hadn't any chance to say anything after being punished by Abhi's kiss but I still feel that she shouldn't have left without putting forward her point.πŸ€” She must have something in her mind when she landed at Abhi's place so why not tell!πŸ˜• But then it's my personal opinion only.πŸ˜‰ Anyways, coming back to the OS, you finally fulfilled what I wanted, to happen in DMG with this piece of your writing.πŸ˜‰
As usual,brilliant work. Continue writing for us.
Love
Neha.
Edited by Nehu_1 - 12 years ago