||AN Fiction Thread 3||*Index updated - Page 22

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by anotheranfan

Writers:
I am always looking fwd to scenes where unsteady, unconfessed emptions are elaborated :) And then the war of who confesses first.. i like those over the confession scenes :)  Can somebody do OS on these lines. :) Pls.
Why OS read Khushboo's ff naa ...
Pri no one will wrote it for u , ull hav to write it for urself ehehheehe
Originally posted by mitzification

@bold...she has a point, you know πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
The interns being actualy nice to Abhi ... yeh kab hua ... koi pprologue to do ... Nikki being in love wid Abhi and admitting it to herself ?? magic .
Abhi asking girls not to wear heels ... stupid ... thats just not done Dr Modi ... what happ to Nikki silently complying to his unreasonable demands ???
And Abhi gets bolder with each of ur OS's .. or is it Honey getting bolder .. hehehe

The interns being actualy nice to Abhi ... yeh kab hua ... koi pprologue to do ... Nikki being in love wid Abhi and admitting it to herself ?? magic .
Abhi asking girls not to wear heels ... stupid ... thats just not done Dr Modi ... what happ to Nikki silently complying to his unreasonable demands ???
And Abhi gets bolder with each of ur OS's .. or is it Honey getting bolder .. hehehe

Its an OS...outta the blue and now I hate sticking to the fact that the interns wud keep hating Abhi limitlessly esp if he proves that he is an awesome boss and even a magic worker with Sanjeevani...also this is a random scene na so kya prolouge...I just wrote a snippet if everything went shant and AN realised eventually that they did have feelings for each other and how hard it is to confess and of course Abhi's ego withstanding and Nikki's soft personality coming to the fore...n yeah all his demands are unreasonable...that I specified n lemme tell u love sometimes does make u unreasonable ...oh well I was always bold...chote bachon ka khayal karti thi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...as for Abhi...I think these bold scenes justify his personality!!
do add me to this thread plzzz... i'm a huge fan of AN ;) missing them nowadays:(
And hey Honey loved AN's whole interaction where they look at each other through the mirror et al
Originally posted by hapinezz13

oh well I was always bold...chote bachon ka khayal karti thi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...as for Abhi...I think these bold scenes justify his personality!!

@bold...par ab yeh bachchi badi ho gayi hai na toh Honu bhi badon ke scenes likh rahi hai *giggle*

@italic...absolutely!!! And not to mention that we love them! πŸ˜³

Pri no one will wrote it for u , ull hav to write it for urself ehehheehe

Dil always maange more.. Khushboo's FF is there but hungry for more emotional and bashful AN :)
@Honey, comment edited on page 28.. Awesome read.. Please do write more on this unique couple.. You are simply best in depicting true essence of AN relationship..

@Mitzi, you know me too hate to resrve the post.. But whenever I read something so intensivly unique os like this, i always felt short of words to depict my feelings in words.. Hence i prefer to reserve the post than to write something gibberishπŸ˜³πŸ˜†