||AN Fiction Thread 3||*Index updated - Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anotheranfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thank you everyone. 
.Dalisay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This scene continues after Abhi fights with Suman lata's Brother'''..

Abhi beats Bhisam in their kushti fight...

He came to nikki with her dupatta in his hand. Stands infront of her...smiling softly who also returns his smile shyly.

She was extremly happy that he won and for her...

Wherin all the audience resigns from the ground (kushti akhada)...  Bhisam's friends take away his loose body for nursing.

He was beaten very badly.

Yeah, he got his award for messing up with this strong man's girl... Who was now standing right infront of that same lovelygirl, staring...but there were rational thoughts going on his mind.

How many times he had seen love, care n inthusiasm in her big beautiful eyes, all directed to him only...now today also how much worried she was!

And here he was hiding things from her,

She has given him a simple task of telling Suman Lata the whole truth of his pretence of loving her, so they could move a step ahead in their relationnship, which really needed to be taken care of. Since they both have realized by now hey both love each other n to maintain safe control on their respective feelings is getting difficult by the minute.

So they have to sort out everything between them asap.

And here she was all relieved...thaking god in heart that he is fine.

Her heart missed a beat when she had seen him got punched and thrown away...

The sight of him lying there almost losing his consciousness was piercing her heart. And she was all helpless standing there, couldnt do muchfor him.

The two crazy hearts were lost in there respective thoughts.

Finally he recovers a bit and hands her her dupatta with a small smile on his cute face.

And to his surprise ,without saying any word she hugs him possessively all of a sudden...he gets surprised for a second bt then hugged her back, assuming he had hurt her again by hurting himself. God, when he will learn!

And she mutters something which sounds like Thank god to his ears...

"Thank god abhi your fine..." her eyes were moist she tells him pulling her head back and facing him.

"Sorry nikki..."

Why you did that abhiii... I asked you to go to suman n reveal everything, thats it!!

And what was u doing? What was all that?? please tell me.

He decides now its time to explain everything. And to tell her the whole truth. And started, 'actually nikki...'

She was looking intrudingly at him'''..

When they heard sumanlata's calls ..."shister ji kahan hai aap..."

And arrives near them. finding abhi standing there,she goes on 

"hayyee, abhimanyu ji aap thik toh hai naa..."

He got irritated seeing her again n ruining there moment!!

But controls himself within time n said, 'main bilkul thik hun...'

She smiles hearing his reply. And again said "hamein pata tha aap hamare liye jarur jitenge."

Nikki frowns her brows hearing that and not liking the fact that suman lata still has not know anything...And looks at abhi for an answer who was not meeting her eyes...her face turns blank n she starts walking away getting mad at abhi and sumanlata following her...

Abhi stands there looking at her back...

Nikki is back in her room upset with abhi why he is doing all this'..doesnt he want to tell sumanlata the truth, why he behaved so weirdly she was thinking.

She hated to pretend anymore in front of susu  ''yeah it was her fault as well, she have to apologies to her too"but before anything abhi have to spilt the truth, that girl is falling in love with him and thinking he does the same.

This was kinda a big issue.

She have to talk to abhi tomorrow.

***************************************************************************************** 

Abhi was in his room as well laying on bed her duppatta alongside him. He was thinking about nikki. 

Yes im gonna make it to her! now no more pretence and no more lies. He will tell sumanlata the whole truth and then to nikki!

He smiles at the thought and picks her dupatta to his nose and smells her flowery fragrance''..which gladdens his heart n his senses got stirred for a bit.

He kisses it lightly and closed it to his heart and loses himself in the dreamland of his ladylove.

Next day arrived, and it was a wedding day of sumanlata's cousin. Everywhere people were busy in their respective works.Girls and ladies were sitting around choosing bangles and jwellery for Dulhan (bride) for the wedding'.

Nikki joins them as well but half heartedly and they chose some beautiful bangles for her as well.

Her eyes were searching for Abhi.

He was nowhere since morning, she had seen him in the early morning but she couldn't get a chance to talk with him as he was talking with somebody out there.

She came back in her room for making an excuse as she was not getting any interest. She was getting restless to talk to abhi.

Finally she typed a message as his phone was no reachable "Abhi, where are you, I want to talk to you'"

After her restless wait of 15 minutes she got a reply "ok"

She was waiting for him but where the hell he is.

"What does this OK means??"

She was now getting even angrier.

After some time, bunch of girls barged in her room with sumanlata. And asked her to get ready for going down..she protests saying its still time for the ceremony n wedding is at evening why she needs to at this time?? and they tells her everybody is getting ready as function is going to start in next two hours.

She was shocked to hear that. She couldn't believe she was waiting for him for hours and couldn't even realize it!

But where the hell is he?? Doesn't he suppose to come to her as he knew she must be waiting?

Why abhi is behaving so weirdly???  

She gets ready n wears her own dress rather than that Rajasthani one, for which girls were forcing her to.

She was looking gorgeous in her red beautiful lehnga.

She goes down, and looked around but found Abhi no where

"Oh god where is he? hope he is fine", she got little worried now.

And tries to call him again but hears from the other side, "Number is not reachable".

Abhi was trying to walk properly but couldn't do much coz of his leg injuries which has caused by Bhisam's friends' His nose was red and had few bruishes on his right arm.

*Flashback* (before an hour ago)

He was outside the house in lawn,

He talked to himself, "I already have wasted so much time yaar'.thinking which could be the best way to explain to her''"

"Come on Abhimanyu you can do it!"

And as he was about to call nikki for confessing everything to her, to apologies for hiding things from her since last few days n finally wanted to make up to her. He decided to call her here only, this can be the private place.

As he was about to call he heard some footsteps and turned to see who is here at this hour, he knew everybody must be busy in wedding preparations.

He saw few boys merging at his direction/

He had seen some of them with Bhisam the other day.Definitely he send them to take his revenge back!

The wry looks on their faces told him; they're going to take on him today! That too badly.

And they attacked him at a time, and he left alone couldn't do anything'

After a while getting his strength back, he startrs beating them up as well.

He beats 2-3 of them so badly that rest of them got scared and ran away seeing his onslaught.

Already he was injured yesterday and now also he got hurt.

*Flashback Ends*

Nikki decides to see for him outside may be he could be there.and walks out .He was nowhere.

Suddenly her eyes fell on a hut like house, there was someone moving and trying to walk slow when she takes few steps forward to see the clearer view..Oh no! there he was!!

He was looking so pale and pain was showing on his face.

She ran near him worriedly, abhi abhii are you fine?? What happened to you..

"Im absolutely fine nikki"

"Mujhe kuch nahi hua'."

"Yeah I can see that" she replied sarcastically.

"Abhi wait here I wiIl be back soon'.

And she qickly went in the house n took first aid kit from her bag n returns to him.

Stars applying ointment and pain relief spray where he was hurt!

And all this while Abhi was checking her smallest of small move keenly'with smile on his face. She was dressed for wedding.

"Gorgeous" he mutters.

She looks up, he stammers "err...kuch nahi.."

Finally she was done nursing him, can not hold herself back and  she asks chokingly,

"Is it paining so much?'"

He nods. "now its better, I guess."

She just broke down again on seeing him in pain again. She holds his face in both of her hands.

"Abhi you re my everything'.I don't know what I'm gonna do if something bad has happened to you."

His expressions turns serious and asks "Why so Nikki?"

"I love you"

And tears rolls down her cheeks.

Looking at his face lovingly she again speaks 

"I love you so much"

His heart gladdens with joy and she moves forward giving him permission to claim her, but he doesn't move an inch, teasingly.

See holds his head and places her lips on his possessively.When he tries his futile attempts not to give in and break it somehow.

But she was in not ready to leave him. 

He wanted to tease her as she has done the same with him in past whenever he tried to confess.

But finally his resolve broke and he kisses her hungrily, all his pain forgotten.

And she hides her head in his shoulder.

"I love you too"' he said and kisses her forehead which had red sindoor, and where they were lying on there bed in each other's arms, in their house.

It was their first night after marriage.

And they were happily married!

Do read and comment!!  πŸ˜‰...

Hope you will enjoy!!! I can just HOPE!  πŸ˜†

Edited by ANrucha - 12 years ago
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Me FIRST!!! πŸ˜ƒ

*EDIT*

Aaargghhh what was the need for resurrecting SLD from her grave? She could rot there for all I cared...along with her brother *seethes* Honestly I didn't even hate Jiah as much as I hated those two...😑

Anyway...I'm done with my ranting 😳 sorry if I scared you πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Yeah so...Abhi ke taange todne ke liye aye the!!! 🀣 Ohhh what a sight!!! 🀣 I'd have liked to see that! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Why didn't you make him knock Bisham Singh dead? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Awww he's flirting with her πŸ˜† That's cute! 😳

That end part is sweet...I wish it had not been in the Dalmiya's backyard though 🀣

But oh well I've always had a problem with the Dalmiyas...crazy family 😲 πŸ€’

It's cute!

But why did you jump to the marriage night? πŸ˜•

Thoda aur likhti, mazaa aa jata! 😳 I'd like a detailed description of what happened in between, if you will! 😳

Nice! πŸ€—
Edited by Khushboo_AN - 12 years ago
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Edit
Hey Rucha, as I've alreay told you that I liked the scene, it's very well written and a nice try for a start...Just one thing, the end of the scene was a bit sudden, I was expecting something more...
Keep writing and oblige us with some more scenes from you...😳
Edited by Nehu_1 - 12 years ago
mitzification thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
chill Khush
aww so sweet !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nikki iin red lengha , abhi in pink shirt (ok im asuming that hahaha)
cute scene
Amy_an thumbnail

*Edited*

Awww Ruchu, First of all please accept my sincere apology for posting my comments late.. Seriously I'd forgotten about my reserved post.. And thanks for reminding me.πŸ€—

Now coming to your OS, its indeed a nice first attempt.. The scene is very cute and sweet.. Loved it.. You have chosen very unusual scene from DMG.. I'd never liked this 'Kushtiwala scen' in DMG, nevertheless liked your take on this.. Its with nice twist n turn..

Only one thing.. I wonder why Abhi didn't say anything in return when Nikki professes her love twice.. I'd liked to see him confessing back before jumping on the opportunity lol.. Just kidding..

You have written this scene very nicely.. Indeed a good try.. But it seems you have ended it hastily.. You could've kept it open and could've ended it with 2nd part.. Never mind, now do keep writing more and more such kinda OS on our most favorite adorable couple..

Applauses gal!! Once again.. Please do keep writing more and more..

Edited by namy_an - 12 years ago
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mitzification

chill Khush

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Yeah I do tend to go a bit overboard with my hatred for SLD πŸ˜† 

I'd rather see Jiah any day 😲 πŸ˜†
Crazy4AbhiNikki thumbnail
Hi I am totally new to Indiaforums...I have just joined it and as my name suggests m an entirely crazy abhinikki fan...So friends out here plz help me adjust here...I know u all r warm and welcoming and hope u all add me 2 ur world😊
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Crazy4AbhiNikki

Hi I am totally new to Indiaforums...I have just joined it and as my name suggests m an entirely crazy abhinikki fan...So friends out here plz help me adjust here...I know u all r warm and welcoming and hope u all add me 2 ur world😊

Hey Crazy4AbhiNikki, sry don't knw ur name.😳 Welcome to IF and the beautiful world of Abhi-Nikki...

As you said, u r a crazy Abhi-Nikki fan, so if u want to talk to some more crazy ppl like you, sry, I mean some more crazy AN fans, then do visit Abhi-Nikki FC. It's a lot of fun to be there, atleast when everyone is around.😳

Here goes the link:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/42852133
Crazy4AbhiNikki thumbnail
Thanx so much...Seems like AN fans are like AN...All warmhearted
😊