hey guys
Edited by muni-loveAN - 13 years ago
Posted: 13 years ago
res πŸ˜› Edited by mitzification - 12 years ago
hello 
I am giving you part 3 on this condition that you dont cry later if I discontinue it , also no complaining for small part .. u want long part u write it urself. (Looking for a beta reader .. pls pm me ) 

Part 3 

Nikki sat in his car and Abhi drove looking straight ahead lost in his own thoughts , he wasn't much of a friendly company was he ..... khadoos , her mind drifted to the meeting .. they had met the health minister ! .. suddenly the true implications of this project were becoming clear to her . It was a prestigious project ,she was meeting high profile people and the realisation of this project would lend a new future to Sanjeevani. And she would be a part of this , this made her feel proud and bubby .. she wanted to discuss and  gush about meeting the minister but Abhi still sat lost in his own thoughts. After few attempts to get him into a conversation Nikki finally fell silent .

"That bloody Patil ...." Abhis voice suddenly broke her reverie "Nikki , did you see how he was trying to sabotage this project "

" But Abhi .. the minister has given us a positive response " 

"Did you see the nonsensical things he was asking about land permits, staff qualifications , totally irrelevant stuff "

"Abhi calm down , I don't think the minister will be influenced by this  , he seemed genuinely interested in the project " Nikki said  as her hand rose and cupped Abhi's hand lying on his lap ,in an attempt to calm him . Abhi was ardently looking into Nikki 's eyes when he became aware of Nikki's soft hand on his . He looked down at it and Nikki followed his gaze becoming aware and removed her hand , she lowered her eyes as Abhi's eyes darted to her face. " I gota go'.gnite" , she said in a soft whisper , and got up and out of the car. Abhi sat in the car for some time mesmerised by what had just happened.

Nikki walked into Sanjeevni feeling more enthusiastic than she had felt in Months. Armaan took her into a side hug and said " Modi is doing rounds of the OPD ... you don't go that side and you will be safe" Nikki gave him a small smile and thanked him for his help.

Today was turning out to be a quiet day for Nikki , aaj itna khali khali kyun lag raha hai ?, Modi is not shouting here that's why ... humm OPD wale interns ki watt laga raha hoga aaj . Finished with her work she walked towards the caf to grab her lunch, invariably her feet turned towards OPD , she looked around but didn't see him , then she went to the cabin still no Modi, feeling slightly dejected she went to the cafeteria.

Eating at the lunch table Nikki recounted yesterdays events to her friends  "Dinner was good ....we met the  Health minister ! , guys this project is so prestigious if we get it, it will be so glorious for us " she gushed . " haan, haan Modi's doing a good job. He gets a fat cheque for that" interrupted Armaan .  This quietened Nikki a bit ,  well yes he got a big cheque for his efforts ,it's no big deal no need to think so highly about that Modi and start thinking that he was actually nice  , this though brought her back to earth and she left for the post lunch duties.

The second round of duties went smoothly but there was a restlessness inside her, she had still not encountered monster Modi , had the earth swallowed him ? she wondered .She left her duty to look for him , checking the whole hospital and still not finding him ,she finally decided to check his cabin . She knocked and went inside but he was not at his desk either but then her eyes fell on his sofa and there he was fast asleep . Stupid Modi ! , her instinct was to startle him , he went around the hospital shouting at everyone about duty and work and here he was sleeping in duty hours, as she went near him , she took in his features. He looked better when he was not shouting at people or ordering them about , calm and composed he looked almost cute while sleeping , as she approached to shout in his ear to jerk him from his sleep a new line of though took over , maybe the poor guy was exhausted , he did work very hard for the hospital , they had gotten back so late last night and yet he was in the  hospital well before her . This made her abandon thoughts of troubling him and she turned to go, a soft smile gracing her face. As she turned , her eyes fell on some files heaped on his desk , curiosity made her move there and she started straightening the files. The rustling sound woke Abhi , as he sensed something amiss .

" Dr Nikita what do you think you are doing " he shouted .

" I was just .."

"Who the hell gave you permission to touch my files "

" lekin main .."

"' lekin kya '. What are you doing in my cabin " 

"Stupid, arrogant sadu , I should have followed my instincts and woken you by shouting in your ear . I was just being helpful and you are shouting at me '.. " saying this she moved out of his cabin ,slamming the door  regretting not scaring the daylights out of the sadu .

Edited by mitzification - 13 years ago
@Mitzi...I'll be late as usual, but I can do the beta reading.
@Muni...that's really cute! πŸ˜ƒ

And superbly cheesy LOL 🀣

Honestly I can never imagine Abhi saying something like that but yeah, it did make for a fun read...

Write some more! Would like to see a proper scene from you! πŸ˜ƒ

@Muni and Mitzi...please add "Scenes Written by <your username>" at the top of your posts containing your work...makes the indexing easier and people can also find the pieces easily.

@Mitzi...nothing more fun than seeing Nikki annoy the hell out of Abhi πŸ˜†

Frankly, I was pretty disappointed when she moved away instead of waking him...though I do agree he looks adorable when asleep 😳...but then I'm glad that she did manage to get under his skin at the end πŸ˜†

Nice!

A longer part maybe, next time? *bats eyelashes*
sorry
wow there will be 4 new updates on this thread before the day is over