Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Which century are we living in? (Page 9)

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Yes Feefi yes. What has baffled me also is that BM didn't go and check on her either.Confused COME ON....when someone is the family faints, usually everyone runs to see them. So what happened to BOTH ISHAAN AND BM today?
Confused

EXACTLY! fainting is a big thing!!!  they are going to regret this for sure. Cry 

more than BM it's Ishaan whom i'm angry at.  you NEED to be with your wife at this time!!! BHONDUUUUUU and idiotAngry

at least radha bua told BM right away that she might be pregnant, that's why she didn't go but still she should have gone and checked up....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend111192

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Sirf in aunties ko nahi....the CV's as well. Do they think that the audience is that dumb and backwards? How can show this type of mentality in 2011? What happened to good writing?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192FeefiGurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Feefi

you guys all summed it up.  nothing to add.  I didn't find todays episode good at all.  Totally ridiculous. The whole family is going to be soo devastated [especially suhana and ishaan] after they find out the real truth.  I'm happy Badima stopped alok from bringing mithai and all - at least someone is sensible enough.  

I really loved Inder's expression when Rajni told him, but as Sheema Di said, men of the house don't find out until confirmation.[at least in my family].  Ishaan was totally a bhondu today, why didn't he try to go to Suhana right away???  why o why would you just complain that rajni and disha are pulling your legs, can you not go and check up on your beloved wife?? Angry

and as netri said, we do NOT need to see that a pregnant lady (or supposedly pregnant) lady has to get up on a stool and one of the family members has to tell her to get off...it's too cliched.  Well, i can see Suhana doesn't know yet but why do we need to see her up on the stool and Ishaan being concerned??? Is there not any other way they can show this??   Ouch

Even I didn't like Dadaji's scene for some reason.  I really enjoyed it on Saturday though but him being there for soo long is just  Ouch

and as many of said, suhana was indeed saving grace in todays episode. Big smile loved how she told ishaan "tm zameen pr nahin na bethe hoe" iss lie zameen feel nahin ho rahi. LOL

Yes Feefi yes. What has baffled me also is that BM didn't go and check on her either.Confused COME ON....when someone is the family faints, usually everyone runs to see them. So what happened to BOTH ISHAAN AND BM today?
Confused

Completely Agree Di.....Y on Earth BM whom Suhana Loves the Most went and Asked Suhana about her Ill Health...And She Is asking RB Maina Suna Suhana Bihoosh Ho gayi Thi...How Lame..Come On BM ,Suhana Bihosh Huyi Hai Suhana Not Aapki Parosan MA.....Even If MA Bihosh Huyi Hoti she wud surely had Gone But Not For SuhanaClap.......Talliyan for BM ,Alok ,Dadaji and all others who didint Go and Met SuhanaClap..All in all a Disastrous episodeThumbs Down

Edited by Rubaldhillon - 21 March 2011 at 4:41pm

111192FeefiiViews

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feefi

Confused

EXACTLY! fainting is a big thing!!!  they are going to regret this for sure. Cry 

more than BM it's Ishaan whom i'm angry at.  you NEED to be with your wife at this time!!! BHONDUUUUUU and idiotAngry

at least radha bua told BM right away that she might be pregnant, that's why she didn't go but still she should have gone and checked up....

Yes BM of ALL people should have gone to see her no matter what anyone said and don't even get me started on Ishaan.Angry He behaved like a complete retard in front of his bhai's and bhabhies.Ouch That scene was awful. I cringed at Rajni and Disha for the 1st time today.Dead

111192FeefiiViews

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

Sirf in aunties ko nahi....the CV's as well. Do they think that the audience is that dumb and backwards? How can show this type of mentality in 2011? What happened to good writing?

i totally agree!!  aunties ne to jo kia CVs ne bola tha na.  main culprits are CVs!!!! Angry

as many said, woman vomiting, fainting does NOT mean they are pregnant...

but you know thinking about it rajni disha did ask her about her periods and they knew about bed breaking, so it was kind of safe to assume....but uss ka jo dhindhora peetna shuru kia na, that was idiotic behavior from their side. 

mjtruelegend111192iViews

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged

Surely CVs Too.......They are the One who Are Behind all this.....I thought it's different Kind of show with some sensibilities Unlike Other shows (For Which I feel Like Puking wen ever they come On Tv)But Last two episodes are Proving that CVs are same for all Serials ......But Still I believe SGP CVs are Much Better than other Serial's CVs so we shud Give them other Chance

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Feefi

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Completely Agree Di.....Y on Earth BM whom Suhana Loves the Most went and Asked Suhana about her Ill Health...And She Is asking RB Maina Suna Suhana Bihoosh Ho gayi Thi...How Lame..Come On BM ,Suhana Bihosh Huyi Hai Suhana Not Aapki Parosan MA.....Even If MA Bihosh Huyi Hoti she wud surely had Gone But Not For SuhanaClap.......Talliyan for BM ,Alok ,Dadaji and all others who didint Go and Met SuhanaClap..All in all a Disastrous episodeThumbs Down
[/QUOTE]

Well most of it was disasterous, but as I said before it wasn't a total disaster for me only because of Suhana. She did so well, especially in that last scene. I have seen that last scene 3 times and I am just speechless at her actingClap. That is the only scene worth watching.
Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

111192FeefiiViewsGurpreetD

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
exactly sheemU di!  suhana was indeed the saving grace in today's episode.  

i liked Deepak too...at least right away he took Ishan and was like lets get  a doctor...ishaan ko itni sense bhi nahin aai! Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192iViews

Go to top