Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Which century are we living in? (Page 6)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Yes di me too I did not like the Rajni/Disha et al. teasing Ishaan. For the 1st time it came across as CHEAP and DISTASTEFUL, rather than funny.Ouch

I also hated the Dadaji scene. While they were playing holi, fun and masti is okay but to show the matriach of the family in such a state for 2 episodes running is pathetic. SHAME SHAME.Dead Dead Dead Dead 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlFeefi111192iViews

nm8792 Groupbie
nm8792
nm8792

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

I liked the lolita-ishaan scene in OBS more than today's sushaan scene.  The OBS scene looked real whereas SGP was not up to the mark.  It would have been better if CV's had copied the scene as it was shown in OBS.   Dont understand why CV's are trying to make every scene comic.  It does not gel well here. 

Lately it feels like there is somebody on the SGP team who does not want Sushaan/JaiRagini in the same frameConfused.  Most of the time when u want to see them together by each others side they  are shown far away from each other.  I cannot pinpoint what it is but it feels that even though Jai Ragini share amazing chemistry the spark that was there seems to be missing from last few episodesUnhappy.  This is just my pov. 

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nm8792

I liked the lolita-ishaan scene in OBS more than today's sushaan scene.  The OBS scene looked real whereas SGP was not up to the mark.  It would have been better if CV's had copied the scene as it was shown in OBS.   Dont understand why CV's are trying to make every scene comic.  It does not gel well here. 

Lately it feels like there is somebody on the SGP team who does not want Sushaan/JaiRagini in the same frameConfused.  Most of the time when u want to see them together by each others side they  are shown far away from each other.  I cannot pinpoint what it is but it feels that even though Jai Ragini share amazing chemistry the spark that was there seems to be missing from last few episodesUnhappy.  This is just my pov. 

I agree with the OBS part. Yes you are absolutely right, they did it better in OBS. However I liked how they maintained Suhana's innocence. Lolita somehow understood straight away when Rajni asked about her cycle indirectly. Which was a bid odd going by the character. I too feel annoyed that they haven't been showing them together in good scenes since Friday. They were last seen together dancing and prancing and then....NOTHING. After that we got to see them for 3 minutes in the last scene today. Not enough.
Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192iViews

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Originally posted by netri

Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

me too
after drinking milk she was feel like doing ulati .coz she drank milk..this happens to me when i drank milk too..but that doesnt meanROFL..seriously this is what I didnt liked in today epiAngry

ROFL  I don't like milk tooo ..... Since I was kid I always throw up after drinking milk...ROFL

In this case too I m unique as I love to drink Milk and Run after it so that  it goes into my mouthLOL
gross... RU,......LOL

Mind U...I put Bournvita In it and Thats Only Y It Goes into My MouthWink LOL

mjtruelegendiViews

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged

Bournvita?  LOL  You know I love milk too, hot milk with chocolate bistcuits. Yummy.
I'll have some NOW
LOL

iViewsGurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Bournvita?  LOL  You know I love milk too, hot milk with chocolate bistcuits. Yummy.
I'll have some NOW
LOL

Di I faint whenever I smell there is Milk around me But Bournvita Helps me to recover from my Faintness LOL ..........PM me the Pics of Hot Chocolate......Main Dekh Kar Man Bahla LungaLOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iViews

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

I'll have some NOW
LOL

Di I faint whenever I smell there is Milk around me But Bournvita Helps me to recover from my Faintness LOL ..........PM me the Pics of Hot Chocolate......Main Dekh Kar Man Bahla LungaLOL 

Really? I love the British fresh milk. Very nice. I don't know how it tastes in Canada.Confused
Photos? OhI have already eaten it.LOL Sorry bhai. Next time I will.

iViewsGurpreetD

Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with every word you have written there. The episode was okay-ish but jumping straight to conclusions was ridiculous. Headache, fainting and vomiting could mean lots of other things. They are all getting happy and excited when really its nothing like that :/

Go to top