Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Which century are we living in? (Page 32)

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Originally posted by tejeshec

Ab aaya Uunth Pahaad ke Neeche...

Yeah you are Uunth and I am Pahaad!!!

are we heading towards becoming another RUBAL and NETRI or RUBAL FEEFI or RUBAL?FebsLOLLOLLOLLOL nahi bhai maaf karoo , I dont have that mush patients , I am a mother of a 16 year old my brain is already fully cookedLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegendFeefiiViews

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
so now tejas and sheema ji are new tom and jerry of our forum.............................great going guysROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegendFeefiiViews

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged

Meri himmat toh dekho , Pahaad par khada hai aur pahaad ki hee taang kheech raha hai....Bande mein dum hai boss....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged

are we heading towards becoming another RUBAL and NETRI or RUBAL FEEFI or RUBAL?FebsLOL nahi bhai maaf karoo , I dont have that mush patients , I am a mother of a 16 year old my brain is already fully cookedLOLLOL

Sorry I have not read much of the above mentioned members posts....But I thought being a mother of a 16 yr old u should have handled me really well....Looks like u are indeed cooked up big time....And I would like to thank your child for that.....My best wishes to your child..Does he/she watch SGP?
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

so now tejas and sheema ji are new tom and jerry of our forum.............................great going guysROFL

Aray Renu I think this is better than Tom and Jerry.LOLLOL This so good. I am waiting for the shayari to begin.Wink Come on guys, put your poetry caps on.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192iViews

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged

are we heading towards becoming another RUBAL and NETRI or RUBAL FEEFI or RUBAL?FebsLOL nahi bhai maaf karoo , I dont have that mush patients , I am a mother of a 16 year old my brain is already fully cookedLOLLOL

Sorry I have not read much of the above mentioned members posts....But I thought being a mother of a 16 yr old u should have handled me really well....Looks like u are indeed cooked up big time....And I would like to thank your child for that.....My best wishes to your child..Does he/she watch SGP?

My son watching SGPConfusedConfused he is not into desi stuff at all( except food and culture, he is very desi when it comes to family life), he think everything is so GLOOMY and  LOUD.  Chaloo if you think you got upper hand then its okey with meBig smile. see my 16 year old is not a DIFFICULT child so we get along very well!!!
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Renu and Sheema, Tejash knows how to wind me up and I guess I am not MATURED enough to handle winders like him!!! he is like my manager!!! she can make me do anything and despite being the boss I go along with her .( she took 5 days extra paid holidays and I just couldnt say anything!!)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged

Renu and Sheema, Tejash knows how to wind me up and I guess I am not MATURED enough to handle winders like him!!! he is like my manager!!! she can make me do anything and despite being the boss I go along with her .( she took 5 days extra paid holidays and I just couldnt say anything!!)

Oh Di.....you are so funny. LOLI would love to meet you one day.

Edited by mjtruelegend - 23 March 2011 at 5:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192iViews

Go to top