Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Which century are we living in? (Page 31)

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Guyz even worse was Dadiji boasting about herself in yesterday's episode..."Man machal raha tha n all that" ....Hamare zamaane mein chaal dekh kar bata dete the ki pet se hai yaa nahin....

Ufff...there has to be a limit to this now.....

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

Originally posted by anu rulz

u know the cherry on the cake guys,rano's reminiscence of the time wen sum "doctor uncle" had diagnosed HER pregnancy frm her "peela chehra" and her "navz"..for God's sake,NOBODY diagnoses pregnancy by cheking one's pulse..it tells u NOTHING abt a pregnancy..i must have cried myself hoarse regarding this on every forum i have been on (metaphorically)..come on Indian Television..get ur facts right once and for all...

same thought came to my mind when i heard that...............then i thought may be doctors know something special about this nabaz thingiWink...........because i have heard this thing earlier also that in earlier times waidh use to tell about pregnancy by just holding nabaz.
frankly i dnt know abt earlier times and i do not have the authority to say whether they were wrong or right..bt all thru the med school,i have NEVER come across this style of pregnancy diagnosis..and it dsnt make sense..the baby is in the uterus,how on earth will the pulse of the wrist tell anything abt the uterus???Confused it can tell u abt the circulation,the heart's pumping power,its rhythm..not the baby..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Oh its Sheema di and Tej, again!!! LOL keep going guys, I enjoy your discussions.LOL
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by 111192

u know the cherry on the cake guys,rano's reminiscence of the time wen sum "doctor uncle" had diagnosed HER pregnancy frm her "peela chehra" and her "navz"..for God's sake,NOBODY diagnoses pregnancy by cheking one's pulse..it tells u NOTHING abt a pregnancy..i must have cried myself hoarse regarding this on every forum i have been on (metaphorically)..come on Indian Television..get ur facts right once and for all...

same thought came to my mind when i heard that...............then i thought may be doctors know something special about this nabaz thingiWink...........because i have heard this thing earlier also that in earlier times waidh use to tell about pregnancy by just holding nabaz.
frankly i dnt know abt earlier times and i do not have the authority to say whether they were wrong or right..bt all thru the med school,i have NEVER come across this style of pregnancy diagnosis..and it dsnt make sense..the baby is in the uterus,how on earth will the pulse of the wrist tell anything abt the uterus???Confused it can tell u abt the circulation,the heart's pumping power,its rhythm..not the baby..

You can only hear the baby's  heartbeat after 6-7 in pregnancy and that too in ultrasound or using a stethoscope. You cannot feel it in the wrist at such an early stage. I too have no idea which type of doctors/medine practice they were referring to.Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192iViews

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Oh I know Tej, these people's behaviour, attitude and what they say has made ME feel NAUSEOUSDead. Its vile to hear things that. Even the elders don't have any shame.
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
 @ Tejesh----Amaa Bhanjay, leg kiya tum he pull kar saktay ho!!! No sweetie I was not at all annoyed , infact now a days I really enjoy your ched chad as nothing else to say these days.
Regarding this Nabs thing, it always fasinated me in movies as well, heroine gets chakkar, Dr. comes , Dr, checks the pulse and declares she is pregnant !!!!!HOW ??? How can you tell, I am not a doctor but 80% of males and 10% of females in my family are and I asked many many times this question and they all laugh !!! the telly people complains kay audiance nahi badlay , but excuse me television walay kaun sa badlay wahi same scenario to diagnose the pregnancy and cancer, as Tejesh rightly said, chakkar for tumor and khoon ke ulti for blood cancer , chaloo chutee hui.
Lately these silly and nonsense scene are killing the essence of SGP.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192iViews

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Ab aaya Uunth Pahaad ke Neeche...
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejeshec