Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Which century are we living in? (Page 29)

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
@1tarun, I am not a doctor but yes I make it a point to make myself aware when I come across such things and also others if I feel it will benefit everyone.....

@mjtruelegend, thanks for being patient with my posts as always....really appreciate u'r pro-activeness on this forum...love reading u'r posts as usual....

@smiley_moon80, am happy you could relate to whatever I had written and loved u'r take on the media n their responsibilities....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

munni_sgp

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feefi

@ponic_monger.  we are not calling them completely ignorant...especially considering that they knew about bed breaking and a little nod from suhana for her monthly...but they way they behaved and act and started telling everyone was totally unacceptable and really stupid.  and especially involving the men of the house. 

exactly ! and even if they r so experienced  (like daadi said "daayi se pet nahi chuptaLOL) , it cannot be 100% confirmed with a delay in monthly cycles..they can be delayed by a month also in few cases...the doctor took the cake & the bakery tdy Dead she didn't confirm the pregnancy Shocked pregnancy test whether the doctor does it or it's done at home, it's a simple 2 mins test ! i so want this news to be true Ouch dun want to see a disappointed suhana and ishan..

Feefi

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Tej, you love to read my posts? Thats so sweet of you say so. Thankyou.
I feel like jumping up and down like Suhana.

iViews

panic_monger Senior Member
panic_monger
panic_monger

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
ok guyz !ok 

just chill plz..........y r v discussing dis topic again and again and again?????????Confused
      ab jo b hoga dekha jaye ga n it is confirmed na dat suhana is not PG then stop discussing it plz.koi kisi se agree ha to koi kisi se disagree hai y????????? drama hai na to watch it like drama jo koi b kuch kahta hai just listen n forget .us per itna hyper hone ki kya zarurat hai mere dosto............????????????

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by panic_monger

ok guyz !ok 

just chill plz..........y r v discussing dis topic again and again and again?????????Confused
      ab jo b hoga dekha jaye ga n it is confirmed na dat suhana is not PG then stop discussing it plz.koi kisi se agree ha to koi kisi se disagree hai y????????? drama hai na to watch it like drama jo koi b kuch kahta hai just listen n forget .us per itna hyper hone ki kya zarurat hai mere dosto............????????????
Y r U so angry ??? If  U don't like than don't respond... But I do agree that V don't have to discuss it over and over again... But it's freedom of speech... They r going to say what ever over and over again... Just don't read or don't respond.... As far as I know this is just the beginning.... Last time V did this for 4 months and I was among those Who made repeated angry posts.... So chilll .....  Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegendFeefi

boparaisonia IF-Dazzler
boparaisonia
boparaisonia

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Originally posted by boparaisonia

Originally posted by boparaisonia

All I can Say for Today's epi is That It was Plain Ridiculous.........Oh God Y on earth One can't faint becozzz of Not eating ya for other matter becozz he/she was lacking energy......Y one Woman faint and vomit it has to be case that she is Pregnant......I am anemic and I sometimes Faints Due to this,Will it be Good to say for someone to say I faint becozz  I m PGLOL ......I guess Kashyap Family is Family Of MBBS thats Y they quickly Found out she is PG.......Di U r feeling like Slapping I fell like Killing them all....Wen Suhana is Gonna find she isnt PG but have C she is Gonna Be devastated.....Shame on CVs To show this and to potray Indian Families as IlliterateDead 

well said dear i so agree with u...like come on why do the CVs show pathetic things that lead more illiterate conclusions...this is one thing that i hate about most indian families that they come to conclusion with no proof and the CVs do the same thing by leading viewers to un necessary conclusions...can i join on killing the Kyshap family with u

Yes Yes u can Join MeLOL......But We Need to teach Disha and Rajni a Lesson.......They are the main CulpritsAngry and Becozz of them Our Suhana is Gonna be sad afterwardsCry

im wid u lets go teach them a lesson..i also cant believe that disha and rajni can think this way...i know that rano bhua can think this but those two no way

D u live In India??If yes U can d the Deed alone as I have to come there to Kill themLOL........But seriously I didnt expect that from DishaAngry.......
nehin i live in canada and i was in india for a month just got back last week...but i wish i could go back to india to kill them...i know disha and rajni disappointed me alot as well
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Oh dear, are you both still thinking about killing them? LOL

iViews

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Y r U so angry ??? If  U don't like than don't respond... But I do agree that V don't have to discuss it over and over again... But it's freedom of speech... They r going to say what ever over and over again... Just don't read or don't respond.... As far as I know this is just the beginning.... Last time V did this for 4 months and I was among those Who made repeated angry posts.... So chilll .....  Embarrassed

Go Nerti, go Netri.Wink

iViews

Go to top