Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Which century are we living in? (Page 27)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Yes I agree, I was totally disappointed at BM's reaction and lack of action.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iViews

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
This shows that Suhana believs in action !!! if it was BM fainted she would have been running towards her like before, or as a matter of fact anybody else in the family. 
The episode was just like any other ordinary serial where they assume somebody is pregnant without any proof, this is quite typical and common, we were expecting XFACTOR with SGP and there XFACTOR was Dr.Rajni and Dr.Disha having chichoora fun with Ishaan. Apart from that most of our Mango Man( Aam Loog) meaning general public would have loved it as this is the norm in serials and in some movies as well. So guys give it up and lets see what,s in the bag for us today.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192Feefianu rulziViews

sona_cutie Newbie
sona_cutie
sona_cutie

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
@mjtruelegend
I have been a silent reader from past few months and loved my stay here. I know this is kinda wrong...and believe me...i do not intend any member bashing...but I seriuoslly wonder after reading your posts...

what is wrong wid you dude?? why your posts are so full of negativity....why you take the things onto you?? we all love Suhana(Ragini)..and so does the CVs, that is why the whole seriel revolves around her..take is easy..

as the saying goes..."Why so serious!!!"

P.S. >> I know i might be blocked from this forum after that...but like everyone else I too expressed my views Wink

P.P.S. >> I am totally with you on the PG symtoms and thing. My reply was just about Ishaan. Why when anything happens or shown on Suhana...you do not take it as it should..and take it out onto the whole SGP team Ouch...as if they are personally against Suhana

Edited by sona_cutie - 22 March 2011 at 3:30am
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
I know Aneesha. I feel bad for Suhana too. Its such a sensitive matter. I wish that they were more sensible in dealing with it.

Ashis

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
@ sona_cutie, clearly you haven't read all my posts because if you had then you would know I praise SGP when it shines and complain when it fails. Its called CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM.

rabees011

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Jiska Dar tha vahi hua......SGP chal pada hai vahi ghise pitey track par....

chakkar + ulti = garbhwati(pregnancy)

I guess everyone associated with the entertainment industry in India highlight some symptoms to showcase a medical condition....

1. Pregnancy(the most trusted and tried out)------>Ulti(vomitting) + khatta khaane ka man karta hai(feel like eating something sour)

2. Brain Tumor---------> Repeated Chakkar bhaiyankar wala plus behoshi (Tremendous headache where world starts swirling and moving + fainting)

3. Blood Cancer-------> khoon waali ulti (Vomiting blood)  

They are just so much in love with the above symptoms that they don't give up on that and then serial after serial, movie after movie repeat the same symptoms....They just bluntly ignore people's feedback on such ridiculous tracks and never try to correct themselves or for that matter add meaning to these tracks......

They have linked these symptoms to these diseases so many times that people started believing in these things...Hitler once said "If you repeat a false statement 100 times it becomes truth".....How true he was!!!!......

This is what has happened in India and it continues to happen ...thanks to shows like SGP....What annoyed me most was that till the current track SGP started making people believe that close to reality can be shown on TV and it was doing quite well. But suddenly they switched gears big time and the audiences are back to square one......

Kya hoga India kaa...Ye log soch badalna nahin chahte......Koi chahe bhi toh ye log use hone nahin dete....

I remember a very famous line in the news papers from the pre independence era:

"Contractors are pushing India back" (this was with respect to trade in India..it meant the contractor policies didn't allow India to grow)

Post Independence this famous line can be re written:

"Indian Telivision  is pushing India back to pre indepence"

Again just my thought.....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_dmunni_sgp1tarunFeeficrysindinfinity00

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Tej, that was fantastic. Exactly my view, this is why I questioned about century we're living in.
You're 100% right. Why don't they ever learn?
tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
@mjtruelegend: All I can say is that these guys are obsessed with these things and tracks..They can't think beyond these stupid and meaningless unreal fantasies...

I am quoting few lines from my favorite poem by Robert Frost which I thought what the SGP team needs to understand:

"Somewhere ages and ages hence: 

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference."

So if the SGP team wants this show to leave a mark in this field then they should be bold and take the road less travelled by instead of repeating the same age old mistakes.....

Good luck to SGP...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munni_sgpFeefiinfinity00Nisha_90

Go to top