Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Which century are we living in? (Page 26)

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

Originally posted by anu rulz

umm can i say just one thing,inspite of the obviously stupid conclusion the ladies jumped to,for the first time on television ever,sumbody asked abt the monthly visitor before dancing arnd wid joy on a fainting-vomitting spell...i agree wid all who say its a regressive thought bt this ONE aspect in the situation was a saving grace for the kashyaps according to me..

Yes anu you are absolutely right ...............at least rajani disha asked suhana about that thing..........................the only mistake they did was they asked her in gol mol language(suhana's reaction to that question was WHAT.......and R&D thought it to be nod in affirmation)..........they should have asked her in simple english.............that would have served better.
yes it wud have bt on Indian tv,i doubt it cud plainer thn tht..i remember on bhaskar bharti,there was a track on periods,and even thn a lot of people had gotten very offended wid the insinuations shown on tv abt the same..for a show to actually mention the word is a taboo apparently..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192Ashis

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

umm can i say just one thing,inspite of the obviously stupid conclusion the ladies jumped to,for the first time on television ever,sumbody asked abt the monthly visitor before dancing arnd wid joy on a fainting-vomitting spell...i agree wid all who say its a regressive thought bt this ONE aspect in the situation was a saving grace for the kashyaps according to me..

Yes anu you are absolutely right ...............at least rajani disha asked suhana about that thing..........................the only mistake they did was they asked her in gol mol language(suhana's reaction to that question was WHAT.......and R&D thought it to be nod in affirmation)..........they should have asked her in simple english.............that would have served better.
yes it wud have bt on Indian tv,i doubt it cud plainer thn tht..i remember on bhaskar bharti,there was a track on periods,and even thn a lot of people had gotten very offended wid the insinuations shown on tv abt the same..for a show to actually mention the word is a taboo apparently..

ya i agree but my point is if R&D can joke about broken bed in front of elders then why cant they ask that important question directly to suhana when there was no elder around(only rajani ,disha,ishika and suhana were in that room when they asked that question)

Edited by 111192 - 22 March 2011 at 12:09am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25anu rulzAshis

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
yes tht is true..i agree wid this,if the broken bed cud have been topic for tea time talks,this cud have been done too...(i found tht a little overboard too btw bt i feel am getting old seeing sum of the younger members so excited over the whole track franklyEmbarrassed)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192FeefiAshis

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged

ya i agree but my point is if R&D can joke about broken bed in front of elders then why cant they ask that important question directly to suhana when there was no elder around(only rajani ,disha,ishika and suhana were in that room when they asked that question)

Ah! they can surely ask her but is it necessary to show all this on national television? Confused sgp hai ya pregga news ka advertisement? before that kamasutra ROFL this is just too much ! WHY these explicit details? to educate kids and teenagers or telling us what we already know?
111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Ah! they can surely ask her but is it necessary to show all this on national televisionConfused sgp hai ya pregga news ka advertisement? before that kamasutra ROFL this is just too much ! WHY these explicit details? to educate kids and teenagers or telling us what we already know?

why not..........if they can show SR of lead couples in so much details on national television...........then this question is baby in front of that
LOL
LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25Feefianu rulz_charu_

Bajju Goldie
Bajju
Bajju

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
She even doesnt vomit, felt lyk vomiting omg bt dey concluded it.
111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bajju

She even doesnt vomit, felt lyk vomiting omg bt dey concluded it.

ya and rano was saying in living room to all "suhana ko ultiya ho rahi hai"Shocked.....................over exictment ki bhi haad hoti haiOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iViews

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
gosh cant agree more..yes'day i missed the epi nd saw the repeat now nd i was lke W*h..i mean R&D saying ulti ulti and the way dey described made me vomit yuckk..

it can be anything i mean she played holi couldve happened anything dere etc..no dey all were shying,making plans for kid etc..yup dey can doubt whether Suhana is pregnant or something lke dat but dey actually concluded dat she is.
i felt BM was the bsttt in the whole epi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashis

Go to top