Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Which century are we living in? (Page 24)

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Where is RU ??? Bhag gaya kya ???? Chalo G'night.... I'll eat something...

idk where he went...maybe the baby needs to do susu ROFL

i'm going to study a little now...

talk to you later. Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iViews

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feefi

Thanks Now i can sleep better at night.... I was thinking too much in to/.......

yes sleep better! LOL

you know i read the post before going to school and was shocked and while driving, i was just thinking how could someone possibly write about this stuff for discussion and that too in soo much detail. Dead
Me too I was thinking abt # old years and I wrote for better or for worst... I just couldn't ignore.....

Feefi

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged

Where is RU ??? Bhag gaya kya ???? Chalo G'night.... I'll eat something...

idk where he went...maybe the baby needs to do susu ROFL

i'm going to study a little now...

talk to you later. Hug

Bye dear....Study.....LOL   Hug

Feefi

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged

Thanks Now i can sleep better at night.... I was thinking too much in to/.......

yes sleep better! LOL

you know i read the post before going to school and was shocked and while driving, i was just thinking how could someone possibly write about this stuff for discussion and that too in soo much detail. Dead
Me too I was thinking abt # old years and I wrote for better or for worst... I just couldn't ignore.....

i just didnt' have enough time otherwise udher hi uss ko chup krwa deti. LOL by the time i opened it again, many ppl had commented so didn't feel the need/ 
GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
I Thought I M In BBCLOL

Feefi

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
iam nt in a mood of going thru all the 24 pages...so iam telling my point..ignore if already said...

yes kashyaps jumped to a conclusion....and they went a a bot far tooo...bt i felt when do u go and confirm with a doc...only when u think suhana is pregnant....all are thinking suhana's is pregnant...yes just with these symptoms they shudnt...bt its a thought...a they feel she is...and they are happy for her...just think u think someone is pregnant...the next day they are going to doc...bt people wll be happy with the chances that the girl might be pregnant....so i did not find anything wrong at all...yes..the teasing went a bit far...bt the happiness was good....and jumping to conclusions always happens...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192FeefiiViews

boparaisonia IF-Dazzler
boparaisonia
boparaisonia

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Originally posted by boparaisonia

All I can Say for Today's epi is That It was Plain Ridiculous.........Oh God Y on earth One can't faint becozzz of Not eating ya for other matter becozz he/she was lacking energy......Y one Woman faint and vomit it has to be case that she is Pregnant......I am anemic and I sometimes Faints Due to this,Will it be Good to say for someone to say I faint becozz  I m PGLOL ......I guess Kashyap Family is Family Of MBBS thats Y they quickly Found out she is PG.......Di U r feeling like Slapping I fell like Killing them all....Wen Suhana is Gonna find she isnt PG but have C she is Gonna Be devastated.....Shame on CVs To show this and to potray Indian Families as IlliterateDead 

well said dear i so agree with u...like come on why do the CVs show pathetic things that lead more illiterate conclusions...this is one thing that i hate about most indian families that they come to conclusion with no proof and the CVs do the same thing by leading viewers to un necessary conclusions...can i join on killing the Kyshap family with u

Yes Yes u can Join MeLOL......But We Need to teach Disha and Rajni a Lesson.......They are the main CulpritsAngry and Becozz of them Our Suhana is Gonna be sad afterwardsCry

im wid u lets go teach them a lesson..i also cant believe that disha and rajni can think this way...i know that rano bhua can think this but those two no way
GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged

All I can Say for Today's epi is That It was Plain Ridiculous.........Oh God Y on earth One can't faint becozzz of Not eating ya for other matter becozz he/she was lacking energy......Y one Woman faint and vomit it has to be case that she is Pregnant......I am anemic and I sometimes Faints Due to this,Will it be Good to say for someone to say I faint becozz  I m PGLOL ......I guess Kashyap Family is Family Of MBBS thats Y they quickly Found out she is PG.......Di U r feeling like Slapping I fell like Killing them all....Wen Suhana is Gonna find she isnt PG but have C she is Gonna Be devastated.....Shame on CVs To show this and to potray Indian Families as IlliterateDead 

well said dear i so agree with u...like come on why do the CVs show pathetic things that lead more illiterate conclusions...this is one thing that i hate about most indian families that they come to conclusion with no proof and the CVs do the same thing by leading viewers to un necessary conclusions...can i join on killing the Kyshap family with u

Yes Yes u can Join MeLOL......But We Need to teach Disha and Rajni a Lesson.......They are the main CulpritsAngry and Becozz of them Our Suhana is Gonna be sad afterwardsCry

im wid u lets go teach them a lesson..i also cant believe that disha and rajni can think this way...i know that rano bhua can think this but those two no way

D u live In India??If yes U can d the Deed alone as I have to come there to Kill themLOL........But seriously I didnt expect that from DishaAngry.......

Go to top