Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

   
Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Which century are we living in? (Page 2)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Joined: 24 January 2009
Posts: 8921

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by crysind

Even I was thinking the same...How come they conclude this? I dono...
simply seeing vomiting or fainting....Wacko 


Hey Febs, tell me one thing? Did you find Ishaan a bit off today?

Yes ...I did... May be bcz we are seeing full time happiness or leg pulling scenes of Ishaan nowadays.... I hope that he will be on with the sad track..


Well we've had leg pulling scenes before but he was still ISHAAN.

This is THE Ishaan who hurried to apply cream on her finger because she cut it or burnt and yet NOW that she's fanited he's still downstairs and not running to her.Wacko  AM I MISSING SOMETHING?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192crysind

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Joined: 11 April 2010
Posts: 9061

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by crysind

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by crysind

Even I was thinking the same...How come they conclude this? I dono...
simply seeing vomiting or fainting....Wacko 


Hey Febs, tell me one thing? Did you find Ishaan a bit off today?

Yes ...I did... May be bcz we are seeing full time happiness or leg pulling scenes of Ishaan nowadays.... I hope that he will be on with the sad track..


Well we've had leg pulling scenes before but he was still ISHAAN.

This is THE Ishaan who hurried to apply cream on her finger because she cut it or burnt and yet NOW that she's fanited he's still downstairs and not running to her.Wacko  AM I MISSING SOMETHING?


Ya... rather than running to her he was talking with others na...no ...you are not missing something...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Joined: 15 June 2010
Posts: 14122

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend



I know my dear brother, I was pulling out my hair thinking what on earth are they doing to the poor girl?Confused

I too know a few people who have fainted due low blood count, low blood sugar level low blood pressure. I myself fainted once in the gym because I was doing too much!!! No body thought I was pregnant!!

The family lives in Delhi NOT in a remote village where they say "IGNORENCE IS BLISS"!


I think They shud change the Location and move Kashayp family to some remote Village and thats The Only way I can Forgive them thinking that They are Illiterate so they must have said it....Waisa Is Disha shown as Teacher In Serial??I mean U can be Teacher only if u r Literate Na...i guess her school must have Given her job by Looking at her Beautiful face otherwise y didnt she the most Literate Person thought she Is not PG...OH No I donno Wanna see Suhana As Sad and that too like this.....Cry



Edited by Rubaldhillon - 21 March 2011 at 1:23pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend111192crysind

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Joined: 24 January 2009
Posts: 8921

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

All I can Say for Today's epi is That It was Plain Ridiculous.........Oh God Y on earth One can't faint becozzz of Not eating ya for other matter becozz he/she was lacking energy......Y one Woman faint and vomit it has to be case that she is Pregnant......I am anemic and I sometimes Faints Due to this,Will it be Good to say for someone to say I faint becozz  I m PGLOL ......I guess Kashyap Family is Family Of MBBS thats Y they quickly Found out she is PG.......Di U r feeling like Slapping I fell like Killing them all....Wen Suhana is Gonna find she isnt PG but have C she is Gonna Be devastated.....Shame on CVs To show this and to potray Indian Families as IlliterateDead 

Don't be so mean yaar... That was just an assumption and in combined family this happens....
Even that was mentioned by Disha & Rajni who are not so experienced in all these... Did you notice Dadi, Badima & RB? These 3 ladies just kept their excitement within them as they want to make sure. Rano as always excited to become Dadi... So this happens , not bcz of lack of literacy...just bcz of wrong conclusions..


NO this is just PLAIN IGNORENCE of BACKWARD mentality. It is a little bit to do with education as well. They need to be taught such sysmptomg don't always mean "ggod news". I didn't think such mentality existed so much in a city like Dehli.  Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192crysindGurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Joined: 15 June 2010
Posts: 14122

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

All I can Say for Today's epi is That It was Plain Ridiculous.........Oh God Y on earth One can't faint becozzz of Not eating ya for other matter becozz he/she was lacking energy......Y one Woman faint and vomit it has to be case that she is Pregnant......I am anemic and I sometimes Faints Due to this,Will it be Good to say for someone to say I faint becozz  I m PGLOL ......I guess Kashyap Family is Family Of MBBS thats Y they quickly Found out she is PG.......Di U r feeling like Slapping I fell like Killing them all....Wen Suhana is Gonna find she isnt PG but have C she is Gonna Be devastated.....Shame on CVs To show this and to potray Indian Families as IlliterateDead 

Don't be so mean yaar... That was just an assumption and in combined family this happens....
Even that was mentioned by Disha & Rajni who are not so experienced in all these... Did you notice Dadi, Badima & RB? These 3 ladies just kept their excitement within them as they want to make sure. Rano as always excited to become Dadi... So this happens , not bcz of lack of literacy...just bcz of wrong conclusions..

Sorry Febs But Its My Opinion..........I didnt Liked The Episode at allBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegendcrysind

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Joined: 24 January 2009
Posts: 8921

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by crysind

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by crysind

Even I was thinking the same...How come they conclude this? I dono...
simply seeing vomiting or fainting....Wacko 


Hey Febs, tell me one thing? Did you find Ishaan a bit off today?

Yes ...I did... May be bcz we are seeing full time happiness or leg pulling scenes of Ishaan nowadays.... I hope that he will be on with the sad track..


Well we've had leg pulling scenes before but he was still ISHAAN.

This is THE Ishaan who hurried to apply cream on her finger because she cut it or burnt and yet NOW that she's fanited he's still downstairs and not running to her.Wacko  AM I MISSING SOMETHING?


Ya... rather than running to her he was talking with others na...no ...you are not missing something...LOL


I am not missing anything? O Good. Now I am thinking has SGP decided to show itself as a programme of the 19th Century?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crysindGurpreetD

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Joined: 11 April 2010
Posts: 9061

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by crysind

Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

All I can Say for Today's epi is That It was Plain Ridiculous.........Oh God Y on earth One can't faint becozzz of Not eating ya for other matter becozz he/she was lacking energy......Y one Woman faint and vomit it has to be case that she is Pregnant......I am anemic and I sometimes Faints Due to this,Will it be Good to say for someone to say I faint becozz  I m PGLOL ......I guess Kashyap Family is Family Of MBBS thats Y they quickly Found out she is PG.......Di U r feeling like Slapping I fell like Killing them all....Wen Suhana is Gonna find she isnt PG but have C she is Gonna Be devastated.....Shame on CVs To show this and to potray Indian Families as IlliterateDead 

Don't be so mean yaar... That was just an assumption and in combined family this happens....
Even that was mentioned by Disha & Rajni who are not so experienced in all these... Did you notice Dadi, Badima & RB? These 3 ladies just kept their excitement within them as they want to make sure. Rano as always excited to become Dadi... So this happens , not bcz of lack of literacy...just bcz of wrong conclusions..


NO this is just PLAIN IGNORENCE of BACKWARD mentality. It is a little bit to do with education as well. They need to be taught such sysmptomg don't always mean "ggod news". I didn't think such mentality existed so much in a city like Dehli.  Confused

I didn't even think about Delhi...Confused I just thought about my locality... There I have seen such scenes in joined family.... but in all those cases it was a good news... but here it is not, thats the difference... Ya...may be they need some education...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Joined: 24 January 2009
Posts: 8921

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Originally posted by mjtruelegend



I know my dear brother, I was pulling out my hair thinking what on earth are they doing to the poor girl?Confused

I too know a few people who have fainted due low blood count, low blood sugar level low blood pressure. I myself fainted once in the gym because I was doing too much!!! No body thought I was pregnant!!

The family lives in Delhi NOT in a remote village where they say "IGNORENCE IS BLISS"!


I think They shud change the Location and move Kashayp family to some remote Village and thats The Only way I can Forgive them thinking that They are Illiterate so they must have said it....Waisa Is Disha shown as Teacher In Serial??I mean U can be Teacher only if u r Literate Na...i guess her school must have Given her job by Looking at her Beautiful face otherwise y didnt she the most Literate Person thought she Is PG...OH No I donno Wanna see Suhana As Sad and that too like this.....Cry



I know DISHA of all people. If Rano started it, I would have accepted but DISHA? Does she work in a retard scool?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

111192crysindGurpreetDiViews

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
TB: Sasural Genda Phool hits a century!

Author: .Tanya.   Replies: 1   Views: 600

.Tanya. 1 600 15 July 2010 at 7:03am by mysteriousmilli
Most Eccentric Marriage of the Century -TB Video

Author: Bul3   Replies: 4   Views: 1174

Bul3 4 1174 09 April 2010 at 9:37am by suhana786

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index