Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

   
Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Which century are we living in? (Page 18)

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Joined: 15 June 2010
Posts: 14122

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

RUBAL Clapyou are super, marvelous, fantastic, stupendous, excellent, great, amazing, magnificent, (is that enough or should I keep going?)LOL

Di I M Gonna Get Dil Ka DuraShocked........Bas Karo.....Mujhe Itni Tarif Ki Aadat Nahi Hai  LOL


Actually I got my 1st dil ka daura when I read "THAT" thread. It wasn't a good experience. I don't want you to have them same, its not nice.
LOL

Wich One???I need to read That NowLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegendFeefiiViews

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Joined: 27 January 2010
Posts: 7924

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon


Mera Pass Khud India Jana Ke Paisa Tum Kahan Se DU......I need to beg for that which I wont do by any meansLOL

tmhara bhi na koi faida nahin hai. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GurpreetD

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Joined: 09 February 2010
Posts: 10201

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

 
Originally posted by netri

Originally posted by Feefi

Originally posted by netri


U lost me..... Explain wht did U do ???

he reported the posts. LOL

I also reported one post.... Let me give U hint, One which gave sheemu Heart Attack.....LOL


Oh god Netri, that was so shocking. I couldn't read beyond the 1st few lines. That was more than enough for me.LOL  LOL
LOL

I respond to that,.... ROFLROFL  I m not sure should I laugh or cry... But did U see Himanshu's reply....to that, ????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegendFeefi

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Joined: 27 January 2010
Posts: 7924

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon


Wich One???I need to read That NowLOL

no need bholu. LOL
GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Joined: 15 June 2010
Posts: 14122

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feefi

Originally posted by Rubaldhillon


Mera Pass Khud India Jana Ke Paisa Tum Kahan Se DU......I need to beg for that which I wont do by any meansLOL

tmhara bhi na koi faida nahin hai. LOL

Aur Mujhe TumharaLOL
iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Joined: 09 February 2010
Posts: 10201

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

RUBAL Clapyou are super, marvelous, fantastic, stupendous, excellent, great, amazing, magnificent, (is that enough or should I keep going?)LOL

Di I M Gonna Get Dil Ka DuraShocked........Bas Karo.....Mujhe Itni Tarif Ki Aadat Nahi Hai  LOL


Actually I got my 1st dil ka daura when I read "THAT" thread. It wasn't a good experience. I don't want you to have them same, its not nice.
LOL

Wich One???I need to read That NowLOL

Come on RU .... U haven't read that yet ???ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Feefi

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Joined: 24 January 2009
Posts: 8921

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Originally posted by Feefi

Originally posted by netri

Originally posted by Feefi

Originally posted by netri


U lost me..... Explain wht did U do ???

he reported the posts. LOL

I also reported one post.... Let me give U hint, One which gave sheemu Heart Attack.....LOL

oh thank you soo much for reporting that! 

and i think that one was just like rajni and disha, spilling all privacy Dead

ROFL  Sheema di send me PM saying she read my post on it ... While she agrees but decided to not respond.... LOL


In such situations the less you say the better it is!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FeefiiViews

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Joined: 27 January 2010
Posts: 7924

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

ROFL  Sheema di send me PM saying she read my post on it ... While she agrees but decided to not respond.... LOL

that's why i just liked your post.  was gonna comment him to edit it but many others did the deed. LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
TB: Sasural Genda Phool hits a century!

Author: .Tanya.   Replies: 1   Views: 600

.Tanya. 1 600 15 July 2010 at 7:03am by mysteriousmilli
Most Eccentric Marriage of the Century -TB Video

Author: Bul3   Replies: 4   Views: 1174

Bul3 4 1174 09 April 2010 at 9:37am by suhana786

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index