Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

   
Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Which century are we living in? (Page 10)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Joined: 24 January 2009
Posts: 8921

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feefi

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Sirf in aunties ko nahi....the CV's as well. Do they think that the audience is that dumb and backwards? How can show this type of mentality in 2011? What happened to good writing?

i totally agree!!  aunties ne to jo kia CVs ne bola tha na.  main culprits are CVs!!!! Angry

as many said, woman vomiting, fainting does NOT mean they are pregnant...

but you know thinking about it rajni disha did ask her about her periods and they knew about bed breaking, so it was kind of safe to assume....but uss ka jo dhindhora peetna shuru kia na, that was idiotic behavior from their side. 


Oh I know that was such an awful scene when they both started saying such things.Dead Talk about making things obvious. We all know what happens between a couple but the way they were giggling and repeatedly enacting "vomitting" was SOOO SICK. Hated that part. Whats worse is MIL-Rano joins in as well.....don't these elders have any shame? CHI CHI CHI.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192FeefiiViews

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Joined: 15 June 2010
Posts: 14122

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend


Well most of it was disasterous, but as I said before it wasn't a total disaster for me only because of Suhana. She did so well, especially in that last scene. I have seen that last scene 3 times and I am just speechless at her actingClap. That is the only scene worth watching.Big smile

Ya Di......Suhana is Only saving Grace......Not Suhana Its Ragzzz Because of  whom audience still Forgive CVs Poor writing and still want to watch SGP and I too Only watch SGP For Her.....Sorry But I Love her and Her acting...Sorry If anyone felt bad


Edited by Rubaldhillon - 21 March 2011 at 4:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192Feefi

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Joined: 24 January 2009
Posts: 8921

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feefi

exactly sheemU di!  suhana was indeed the saving grace in today's episode.  

i liked Deepak too...at least right away he took Ishan and was like lets get  a doctor...ishaan ko itni sense bhi nahin aai! Angry


Yes I am liking Deepak more nowadays than Ishaan Angryand I am totally loving Suhana more and more.Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

111192FeefiiViewsGurpreetD

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Joined: 24 January 2009
Posts: 8921

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Originally posted by mjtruelegend





Well most of it was disasterous, but as I said before it wasn't a total disaster for me only because of Suhana. She did so well, especially in that last scene. I have seen that last scene 3 times and I am just speechless at her actingClap. That is the only scene worth watching.
Big smile

Ya Di......Suhana is Only saving Grace......Not Suhana Its Ragzzz Because of  whom audience still Forgive CVs Poor writing and still want to watch SGP and I too Only watch SGP For Her.....Sorry But I Love her and Her acting...Sorry If anyone felt bad


Sorry? Why are you saying sorry? Silly!!! Its a very valid reason and I supprt it 100%. Ragini rules.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iViewsGurpreetD

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Joined: 27 January 2010
Posts: 7924

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend


Oh I know that was such an awful scene when they both started saying such things.Dead Talk about making things obvious. We all know what happens between a couple but the way they were giggling and repeatedly enacting "vomitting" was SOOO SICK. Hated that part. Whats worse is MIL-Rano joins in as well.....don't these elders have any shame? CHI CHI CHI.

totalllyyy sheemU di....  

such things should stay between the husband and wife....and that bed breaking thing, rajni does not need to tell the whole world!! Dead 

please grow up...this kind of masti is cheap, no one does that in real families.  there are many things that we can relate with this family but this cheap masti is a big no no...no matter how close you are to the family, you don't discuss these things with EVERYONE and wo bhi soo LOUD! Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend111192iViews

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Joined: 24 January 2009
Posts: 8921

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
I know Feefi its so embarassing. How can they show that its okay to mock them about that constantly in front of everybody? THIS IS NOT DONE. They need to show respect to Sushaan's privacy!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192FeefiiViews

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Joined: 27 January 2010
Posts: 7924

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

I know Feefi its so embarassing. How can they show that its okay to mock them about that constantly in front of everybody? THIS IS NOT DONE. They need to show respect to Sushaan's privacy!

and yeah wo bhi in front of the men of the house!!!!   i don't know about other families, but in our family we DON'T kid around SOOO MUCH with the men....koi lehaz or shrm nahin hai kisi me???? Dead


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

111192

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Joined: 15 June 2010
Posts: 14122

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Originally posted by mjtruelegend





Well most of it was disasterous, but as I said before it wasn't a total disaster for me only because of Suhana. She did so well, especially in that last scene. I have seen that last scene 3 times and I am just speechless at her actingClap. That is the only scene worth watching.
Big smile

Ya Di......Suhana is Only saving Grace......Not Suhana Its Ragzzz Because of  whom audience still Forgive CVs Poor writing and still want to watch SGP and I too Only watch SGP For Her.....Sorry But I Love her and Her acting...Sorry If anyone felt bad


Sorry? Why are you saying sorry? Silly!!! Its a very valid reason and I supprt it 100%. Ragini rules.Big smile
Thanks DiBig smile........I said Sorry Becozzz I know Jay Deewnais are Gonna Kill me for this LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Feefi

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
TB: Sasural Genda Phool hits a century!

Author: .Tanya.   Replies: 1   Views: 603

.Tanya. 1 603 15 July 2010 at 7:03am by mysteriousmilli
Most Eccentric Marriage of the Century -TB Video

Author: Bul3   Replies: 4   Views: 1186

Bul3 4 1186 09 April 2010 at 9:37am by suhana786

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index