Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ sona_cutie, clearly you haven't read all my posts because if you had then you would know I praise SGP when it shines and complain when it fails. Its called CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM.
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Jiska Dar tha vahi hua......SGP chal pada hai vahi ghise pitey track par....

chakkar + ulti = garbhwati(pregnancy)

I guess everyone associated with the entertainment industry in India highlight some symptoms to showcase a medical condition....

1. Pregnancy(the most trusted and tried out)------>Ulti(vomitting) + khatta khaane ka man karta hai(feel like eating something sour)

2. Brain Tumor---------> Repeated Chakkar bhaiyankar wala plus behoshi (Tremendous headache where world starts swirling and moving + fainting)

3. Blood Cancer-------> khoon waali ulti (Vomiting blood)  

They are just so much in love with the above symptoms that they don't give up on that and then serial after serial, movie after movie repeat the same symptoms....They just bluntly ignore people's feedback on such ridiculous tracks and never try to correct themselves or for that matter add meaning to these tracks......

They have linked these symptoms to these diseases so many times that people started believing in these things...Hitler once said "If you repeat a false statement 100 times it becomes truth".....How true he was!!!!......

This is what has happened in India and it continues to happen ...thanks to shows like SGP....What annoyed me most was that till the current track SGP started making people believe that close to reality can be shown on TV and it was doing quite well. But suddenly they switched gears big time and the audiences are back to square one......

Kya hoga India kaa...Ye log soch badalna nahin chahte......Koi chahe bhi toh ye log use hone nahin dete....

I remember a very famous line in the news papers from the pre independence era:

"Contractors are pushing India back" (this was with respect to trade in India..it meant the contractor policies didn't allow India to grow)

Post Independence this famous line can be re written:

"Indian Telivision  is pushing India back to pre indepence"

Again just my thought.....
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Tej, that was fantastic. Exactly my view, this is why I questioned about century we're living in.
You're 100% right. Why don't they ever learn?
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@mjtruelegend: All I can say is that these guys are obsessed with these things and tracks..They can't think beyond these stupid and meaningless unreal fantasies...

I am quoting few lines from my favorite poem by Robert Frost which I thought what the SGP team needs to understand:

"Somewhere ages and ages hence: 

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference."

So if the SGP team wants this show to leave a mark in this field then they should be bold and take the road less travelled by instead of repeating the same age old mistakes.....

Good luck to SGP...

1tarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=tejeshec]Jiska Dar tha vahi hua......SGP chal pada hai vahi ghise pitey track par....

chakkar + ulti = garbhwati(pregnancy)

I guess everyone associated with the entertainment industry in India highlight some symptoms to showcase a medical condition....

1. Pregnancy(the most trusted and tried out)------>Ulti(vomitting) + khatta khaane ka man karta hai(feel like eating something sour)

2. Brain Tumor---------> Repeated Chakkar bhaiyankar wala plus behoshi (Tremendous headache where world starts swirling and moving + fainting)

3. Blood Cancer-------> khoon waali ulti (Vomiting blood)  

They are just so much in love with the above symptoms that they don't give up on that and then serial after serial, movie after movie repeat the same symptoms....They just bluntly ignore people's feedback on such ridiculous tracks and never try to correct themselves or for that matter add meaning to these tracks......

They have linked these symptoms to these diseases so many times that people started believing in these things...Hitler once said "If you repeat a false statement 100 times it becomes truth".....How true he was!!!!......

This is what has happened in India and it continues to happen ...thanks to shows like SGP....What annoyed me most was that till the current track SGP started making people believe that close to reality can be shown on TV and it was doing quite well. But suddenly they switched gears big time and the audiences are back to square one......

Kya hoga India kaa...Ye log soch badalna nahin chahte......Koi chahe bhi toh ye log use hone nahin dete....

I remember a very famous line in the news papers from the pre independence era:

"Contractors are pushing India back" (this was with respect to trade in India..it meant the contractor policies didn't allow India to grow)

Post Independence this famous line can be re written:

"Indian Telivision  is pushing India back to pre indepence"

Again just my thought.....
[/QUOTE] hellow 😃u gives us detail.ðŸ˜ģ.......information abt phathaloghy......or any kind of dieases....
..................................are............... u ...............doctor..........?..ðŸ˜ē
Edited by 1tarun - 13 years ago
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Those lines were great. Thankyou for shring Tej.
I too wish that people in the world of media would do something about it to break the cycle.
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
mjtruelegend@ I totally agree with you! Ragini saved the whole episode! ðŸ˜ģðŸ˜ģI agree with every single thing you said!
munni_sgp thumbnail
@tejshec wonderful reply 👏

nw a days tv has emerged as one of the strongest media which can directly influence the public.instead of utilising this oppurtunity to bring public awareness and educate them in all aspects,they are still freezing  the minds of people to be in flashback mode(olden days) and making them stick to the age old practices(medical)

how good it would have been if they have shown highly educated families like kashyaps dealing with suhaana's symptoms in more mature and scientific way,b'coz at the end of the day it's this ishaan/suhaana/kashyaps that influence the audience(just giving SGP as an example).

nw i can say hw hard modern medicine/science try to help people in climbing the ladder of med education,the trp races and personal gains keeps on throwing them off the ladder.(my pov and my experience)
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Thankyou Shehreen (I hope I got your name right). I love SGP because its different. However when it goes off, it annoys me and thats why I felt I had to express my thoughts and I am glad that I am not the only one who feels like that! Thankyou once again.Edited by mjtruelegend - 13 years ago
panic_monger thumbnail
ya i agree wid u bt not completely.........actually it happens when a married girl becums faint or smthing like this happens to her.suhana and ishaan were in luv track and everybody at home knows dat.so now when suhana fainted bhabhis thought dat she is............. u know its quite natural it dosnt mean dat they r ignorant.......everyone at home is waiting 4 their baby and now when they got a little hint from suhana they started going towards dat way where they want to go.no one wud even like to think dat suhana can b ill or smthing else........

its not odd bt natural thing happening ðŸ˜Š