Sasural Genda Phool

Which century are we living in? - Page 19

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Feefi

i think whatever you wrote was perfect!  i just remember you wrote something about minding one's own business and yes we don't need to discuss this with other people and do consider that we have little ppl around us....

that's exactly what i would have conveyed to him. 

Thanks Now i can sleep better at night.... I was thinking too much in to/.......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Where is RU ??? Bhag gaya kya ???? Chalo G'night.... I'll eat something...
Feefi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: netri

Thanks Now i can sleep better at night.... I was thinking too much in to/.......

yes sleep better! ðŸ˜†

you know i read the post before going to school and was shocked and while driving, i was just thinking how could someone possibly write about this stuff for discussion and that too in soo much detail. ðŸ¤¢
Feefi thumbnail

Where is RU ??? Bhag gaya kya ???? Chalo G'night.... I'll eat something...

idk where he went...maybe the baby needs to do susu ðŸ¤£

i'm going to study a little now...

talk to you later. ðŸ¤—
iViews thumbnail

yes sleep better! ðŸ˜†

you know i read the post before going to school and was shocked and while driving, i was just thinking how could someone possibly write about this stuff for discussion and that too in soo much detail. ðŸ¤¢

Me too I was thinking abt # old years and I wrote for better or for worst... I just couldn't ignore.....
iViews thumbnail

idk where he went...maybe the baby needs to do susu ðŸ¤£

i'm going to study a little now...

talk to you later. ðŸ¤—

Bye dear....Study.....😆   ðŸ¤—
Feefi thumbnail

Me too I was thinking abt # old years and I wrote for better or for worst... I just couldn't ignore.....

i just didnt' have enough time otherwise udher hi uss ko chup krwa deti. ðŸ˜† by the time i opened it again, many ppl had commented so didn't feel the need/ 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
iam nt in a mood of going thru all the 24 pages...so iam telling my point..ignore if already said...

yes kashyaps jumped to a conclusion....and they went a a bot far tooo...bt i felt when do u go and confirm with a doc...only when u think suhana is pregnant....all are thinking suhana's is pregnant...yes just with these symptoms they shudnt...bt its a thought...a they feel she is...and they are happy for her...just think u think someone is pregnant...the next day they are going to doc...bt people wll be happy with the chances that the girl might be pregnant....so i did not find anything wrong at all...yes..the teasing went a bit far...bt the happiness was good....and jumping to conclusions always happens...
boparaisonia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Yes Yes u can Join Me😆......But We Need to teach Disha and Rajni a Lesson.......They are the main Culprits😡 and Becozz of them Our Suhana is Gonna be sad afterwards😭

im wid u lets go teach them a lesson..i also cant believe that disha and rajni can think this way...i know that rano bhua can think this but those two no way
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: boparaisonia

im wid u lets go teach them a lesson..i also cant believe that disha and rajni can think this way...i know that rano bhua can think this but those two no way

D u live In India??If yes U can d the Deed alone as I have to come there to Kill them😆........But seriously I didnt expect that from Disha😡.......