India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Which century are we living in?

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Okay guys I am so sorry I have to make another post to express my feelings, NO I am not angry but I honestly just have to ask Which century are we living in?Confused

Todays epsiode was good, not great. Here's why...

With medine and society advancing so much even in the last 2 decades, I cannot believe that they are still following the tradition that as soon as a woman faints, feels nauseous, its has to relate to pregnancy? WHY are they showing SUCH BACKWARD MENTALITY? Especially as it was mentioned that she has a headache as well, so isn't it logical to take her for an examination before jumping to conclusions?

Now Ishaan is going to tell her that she's pregnant and then she'll be devastated when its negative. WHY build the hope so high without knowing the truth? Any woman would be crushed if they're dream of becoming a mother was shattered....AND this is all BECAUSE of IGNORENT people thinking they know it all!!! HOW RIDICULOUSLY SILLY. Dead

I felt like slapping them all for behaving so irresponsibly.

ISHAAN........he's just found out that his wife has fainted/fallen. etc. SO WHY OH WHY didn't he run to her rather wasting time with the others? WHAT TOOK HIM SOOOO LONG TO GO AND SEE HER?
He should have been by her as soon as he found out. What was he doing instead? NOTHING! (Also I am not very impressed with Jay's acting or expressions) Confused

But my darling Ragini as usual saved my day. Her confused and innocent expressions together with her dialgues were wonderfully portrayed.Clap
Clap

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

rajat_luvr91bakhal007Ekta76cute_1790-raiAasma-Bronze.munni_sgprose-girlsara_saraShanak_Fanprernacda--sree--Shehreen_27Anjaani_Dastaan111192Feefianu rulzcrysindGurpreetDSiddhi_AngelTeen-allizwell-Nisha_90iViewsAshis*Resham*-SalShah4eva-

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Even I was thinking the same...How come they conclude this? I dono...
simply seeing vomiting or fainting....Wacko 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegendAshis-SalShah4eva-

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

Hey Febs, tell me one thing? Did you find Ishaan a bit off today?
GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
All I can Say for Today's epi is That It was Plain Ridiculous.........Oh God Y on earth One can't faint becozzz of Not eating ya for other matter becozz he/she was lacking energy......Y one Woman faint and vomit it has to be case that she is Pregnant......I am anemic and I sometimes Faints Due to this,Will it be Good to say for someone to say I faint becozz  I m PGLOL ......I guess Kashyap Family is Family Of MBBS thats Y they quickly Found out she is PG.......Di U r feeling like Slapping I fell like Killing them all....Wen Suhana is Gonna find she isnt PG but have C she is Gonna Be devastated.....Shame on CVs To show this and to potray Indian Families as IlliterateDead 

Edited by Rubaldhillon - 21 March 2011 at 1:09pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

boparaisoniamjtruelegend111192FeefiiViewsAshisNisha_90

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by crysind

Hey Febs, tell me one thing? Did you find Ishaan a bit off today?

Yes ...I did... May be bcz we are seeing full time happiness or leg pulling scenes of Ishaan nowadays.... I hope that he will be on with the sad track..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegendiViews

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

All I can Say for Today's epi is That It was Plain Ridiculous.........Oh God Y on earth One can't faint becozzz of Not eating ya for other matter becozz he/she was lacking energy......Y one Woman faint and vomit it has to be case that she is Pregnant......I am anemic and I sometimes Faints Due to this,Will it be Good to say for someone to say I faint becozz  I m PGLOL ......I guess Kashyap Family is Family Of MBBS thats Y they quickly Found out she is PG.......Di U r feeling like Slapping I fell like Killing them all....Wen Suhana is Gonna find she isnt PG but have C she is Gonna Be devastated.....Shame on CVs To show this and to potray Indian Families as IlliterateDead 

I know my dear brother, I was pulling out my hair thinking what on earth are they doing to the poor girl?Confused

I too know a few people who have fainted due low blood count, low blood sugar level low blood pressure. I myself fainted once in the gym because I was doing too much!!! No body thought I was pregnant!!

The family lives in Delhi NOT in a remote village where they say "IGNORENCE IS BLISS"!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munni_sgp111192iViews-SalShah4eva-

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
me too
after drinking milk she was feel like doing ulati .coz she drank milk..this happens to me when i drank milk too..but that doesnt meanROFL..seriously this is what I didnt liked in today epiAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend111192Feefi

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Don't be so mean yaar... That was just an assumption and in combined family this happens....
Even that was mentioned by Disha & Rajni who are not so experienced in all these... Did you notice Dadi, Badima & RB? These 3 ladies just kept their excitement within them as they want to make sure. Rano as always excited to become Dadi... So this happens , not bcz of lack of literacy...just bcz of wrong conclusions..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

RashiiiiEkta76-raiAasma-sevakveil_of_rosesFeefimjtruelegend111192

Go to top