Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Sood Brothers - Brilliant scenes (Page 2)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smartc

Can I call u Hanny? :D

I really hope that u're right about the flute scene. I don't want it to be the realization of love just yet. I just want him to think that his happiness is with her. Whether he's in love with her or vice versa is another thing. I was also thinking of a possible future track where perhaps Viren realizes that he's in love with Nivi (a little down the lane though) and tries to get Nivi back but obviously, Nivi, KS and Dadi become a major obstacle in his way. The hardest job would be to do make Nivi realize that whatever Viren is feeling is true and not a facade anymore. After that debacle is over, we have her family members to get over with since they have been told by Nivi clear cut that she wants to start over a new life without Viren in it. Then we have the impeding divorce thingy which I am sure will come around in a filmy way *lol* I do like filmy situations but not beaten out of context and not used too much... Let's see. I really wish that what u said above is all there is about the flute scene.. For me, it was hard to accept Viren forgiving his family so soon.. But separation track can really help rack up the trps, if played sensibly and at "proper" pace :)))

Cheers,
Sana~
My name is Milee, Sana.
I think its about happiness because one of my friend Anju too thinks the same as me.
Lets see how CT's will handle this track. HOpe for the good right?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011smartc

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by no-tears

ohhhh sweeti it is such a greaaaaaaaaaat post i like it so much spe when u explain father and friend and brother .and also made me think deeply about dhe sec thanx u sooooooooooo much sweeti also i learn many thing from ur topic
Sorry dear, don't know your name but thanks for the comments. Your comments overwhelmed me, thank you.
milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Asma and Anjali thankyou girls for your comments. Really I loved both Abhishek and Kinshuk's performance here. I hope we will get more and more brother bonding as the serial progresses.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011

smartc IF-Rockerz
smartc
smartc

BhagyaVidhata Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
I saw someone say "hanny" up there and automatically assumed it was your name. My apologies *hehehe*

Milee it is, then and I do hope that things transpire on a natural course for our Viren and Nivedita. There is always another track of Divya coming to know about Nivi being Sid's old flame but I don't think that the CVs will use that angle until Divya and Sid come close to one another and then the misunderstanding angle would be put in.

Anyhow, let's wait & watch Embarrassed

Cheers,
Sana~

Rani2011

neha_fan Senior Member
neha_fan
neha_fan

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
I loved the post and agree with everything that has been said. Sid is true big brother. I love the way he looks at Viren. You can see the love he has for his brother andhow he is all out there for him. I liked the way he handled the situation. Sometimes simple words and things can create magic that big words cannot. It is just right thing said and right path shown at the right time. I think in the whole serial until now this is the best CT's have shown about Sid's character. As a lover, as husband they have let him down. But as we know he is a family oriented guy and like Nivi wants the best forhis family and wants to be there for them when they need him. He has always been like the one who can do the rightthing for the family at the right time. He might have failed at other front but not as a Sood family member. Another thing great about his character is that he forgave Viren easily. He does not have any grudges for taking away Nivi from him or hurting her or trying to defame him. Isn't that what big brothers are, forgiving, loving, caring, understand and helping?

smartc

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
beautiful post... jus loved it... Big smile
Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Great post Milee. The bonding of the Sood brothers is one of the highlights of the show.
-sweetheart- IF-Sizzlerz
-sweetheart-
-sweetheart-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
lovely post!!!!!!!!!!Hug

Go to top