Sood Brothers - Brilliant scenes

Posted: 13 years ago
Hello girls, I am back with my Sood Brothers topic after a long time.
Sid is Viren's big brother as in our society its said that big brother is like a father figure to his younger ones. And I did say this in my first ever Sood Brothers post that Sid is really Viren's father figure. The way he is always pacifies Viren, talks to him as if he is kid but then he never ever treats him as a kid but just as an adult who has every right to make his own decisions. I love their relation.

I know everyone says that Sid is acting like cupid between NivRen but for me he is acting like Viren's big brother/friend/father. Yes, you heard me right. He is not acting like a cupid between them, he just understood what Viren is going thru, he is feeling his brother's pain, he is giving him an advice which is good for him.

On the terrace that day when Nivi left, we all noticed how Viren was feeling the pain, hurt and lost. When Sid entered terrace he saw his brother moving towards the edge of the terrace to have that last look at Nivi, in that instance he understood Viren's pain, and then Viren carressed Nivi's signature he understood that his brother's happiness lies wiht Nivi and whatever maybe the reason he is not realizing it. So when Viren asked him the question "why she left" he who understood his brother's pain and hurt and also understood that his brother's happiness is with Nivi gave him the answer keeping all this in mind and in the end he did not make decision for him but gave him an advice and said "its your decision now you want to be happy with her or without her" and left him to think and understand their talk.

Tonight near the dining table look at Sid, he was so worried about his brother. The same Sid who had a 1000WATT smile on his face when he saw his brother come to eat with them on the other day was seeing his brother all lonely and lost. He was feeling his pain, and he could not see his brother like that and next night he comes to talk to his brother again, mind you just talk to him and if needed advice him and nothing else. He came and asked Viren to play his flute, he said he couldn't and asked why is it and Sid's answer you know the answer just look in your heart. And Viren as a good kid listens to what his brother said and closes his eyes and feels his heart and it gave him the answer. His pain, his loss and atlast his happiness. Yes, one person in this world believed in him as a good person, who has capability to love other, who has every right to be happy as others and his happiness lies with that person. That simple realization was enough for him to start playing his flute because he got back his inspiration and with a sweet smile on his face he got back his confidence. I loved this scene so much.

Let me explain what I was saying above about Sid being not cupid but a brother/friend/father to Viren.
Brother, as Viren's brother he was their to support him when he needed that after his wife left. And him keeping his hand on Viren's shoulder as if saying I am their for you no matter what happens.
Friend, they both are almost same age and Sid just as a friend will do listens to his brother talk. Don't we do the same in real life when we have some issues we just go and talk it out with out friends.
Father, a good father always advices his kid what is right or wrong and then leaves the decision on them when they are adults who can make their own decison. So that is what Sid has been doing from past couple of days, he talked with him and told this is what it is and now you decide.

And I love how Viren speaks his heart out to his brother/friend/father.
He takes comfort from his brother when he is giving it to him. He talks to his brother just as he would have spoken to a friend of his problem and last but not least he asks questions to his Sid bhaiyya who just like a father to him and listens to him when he gives an answer and follows it.

Oh I loved these two from the beginning but I again fell in love with my Sood Brothers from past couple of days.
Thank you CT's for giving us such awesome and beautiful scenes between these brothers. I love this relation they share. And last but not least let me acknowledge Abhishek and Kinshuk for their performance, they really are so comfortable with each other and their chemistry as brothers is so good, they bring out that brotherly relation brilliantly.

Sorry for the long post girls.
great post hanny will be back 2 say my thought
Beautiful post there and I do agree. For me, Sid is acting like an elder brother and confidante for Viren. He is being there for him when he couldn't do so in all the past years. I would rather take him in this avatar than him trying to go out of his way to make Viren realize what he's missing. Realization of love, if it exists, should come automatically to the protagonists if they are separated and they miss each other truly. I don't want any filmi situations to be created in between them to reflect how Viren realizes that he's in love with Nivi because of a so-called situation being created by Sid or someone else. Rather, take things take its natural course.

I personally also thought that the whole flute scene was nice but a little too rushed in. Viren has realized that he's in love a bit too soon in my books. Purely speaking from the stand point of the fact that cricket matches are hogging the limelight right now and trps of all shows are considerably down, I'd like to see the Viren-Nivi love track blossom when everyone is back from the cricket mania. But that's just a personal opinion on things. I guess the CVs must know better.

Anyhow, enjoyed reading ur post tremendously.

Cheers,
Sana~
Originally posted by smartc

Beautiful post there and I do agree. For me, Sid is acting like an elder brother and confidante for Viren. He is being there for him when he couldn't do so in all the past years. I would rather take him in this avatar than him trying to go out of his way to make Viren realize what he's missing. Realization of love, if it exists, should come automatically to the protagonists if they are separated and they miss each other truly. I don't want any filmi situations to be created in between them to reflect how Viren realizes that he's in love with Nivi because of a so-called situation being created by Sid or someone else. Rather, take things take its natural course.

I personally also thought that the whole flute scene was nice but a little too rushed in. Viren has realized that he's in love a bit too soon in my books. Purely speaking from the stand point of the fact that cricket matches are hogging the limelight right now and trps of all shows are considerably down, I'd like to see the Viren-Nivi love track blossom when everyone is back from the cricket mania. But that's just a personal opinion on things. I guess the CVs must know better.

Anyhow, enjoyed reading ur post tremendously.

Cheers,
Sana~
Hey sana, thanks for the comments. Me too don't want any filmy style situations created I want it to be natural realization.

About the flute scene, I don't think its about love. May be I am wrong, but this is my view. Its all about Viren realizing about his happiness, and where it lies. You could see from the flashback scenes what is going on in his mind. His childhood the torturous period of his life wiht out anyone in his life all alone and without happiness, then Nivi giving him the divorce he again lost his hapiness and then his heart showed him when he was happy only those moments spent with Nivi are his happiest moments in life. And then he who thought that he is bad person and don't ahve right to be happy today realized that he is good person and has capabiltiy to love and he has every right to be happy (this all he understood by Nivi's dialogue) and how will be he happy, with Nivi at his side. He who lost his confidence himself, his happiness from the day Nivi came to know about him being stalker got back that confidence and realized he has right ot be happy and that too only with one person and that is his wife. When he realized his reason for happiness, he got back that inspiration and he could play his flute.
hope I made some sense.
Can I call u Hanny? :D

I really hope that u're right about the flute scene. I don't want it to be the realization of love just yet. I just want him to think that his happiness is with her. Whether he's in love with her or vice versa is another thing. I was also thinking of a possible future track where perhaps Viren realizes that he's in love with Nivi (a little down the lane though) and tries to get Nivi back but obviously, Nivi, KS and Dadi become a major obstacle in his way. The hardest job would be to do make Nivi realize that whatever Viren is feeling is true and not a facade anymore. After that debacle is over, we have her family members to get over with since they have been told by Nivi clear cut that she wants to start over a new life without Viren in it. Then we have the impeding divorce thingy which I am sure will come around in a filmy way *lol* I do like filmy situations but not beaten out of context and not used too much... Let's see. I really wish that what u said above is all there is about the flute scene.. For me, it was hard to accept Viren forgiving his family so soon.. But separation track can really help rack up the trps, if played sensibly and at "proper" pace :)))

Cheers,
Sana~
ohhhh sweeti it is such a greaaaaaaaaaat post i like it so much spe when u explain father and friend and brother .and also made me think deeply about dhe sec thanx u sooooooooooo much sweeti also i learn many thing from ur topic
Awww Milee Di!! I LOVED this post soo much!! I love how u explained that Sid is like Viren's brother/friend/father figure, i never thought of it like that but u explained it brilliantly! Thanks Di 🤗
Thanks for the nice post, Milee. you wrote it with such details. wonderful!!

I too loved their brotherly bonding. Especially in today's episode. Loved their( KM & Abhishek's) acting as wellđź‘Ź.
Hoping to see more like this...
Originally posted by smartc

Can I call u Hanny? :D

I really hope that u're right about the flute scene. I don't want it to be the realization of love just yet. I just want him to think that his happiness is with her. Whether he's in love with her or vice versa is another thing. I was also thinking of a possible future track where perhaps Viren realizes that he's in love with Nivi (a little down the lane though) and tries to get Nivi back but obviously, Nivi, KS and Dadi become a major obstacle in his way. The hardest job would be to do make Nivi realize that whatever Viren is feeling is true and not a facade anymore. After that debacle is over, we have her family members to get over with since they have been told by Nivi clear cut that she wants to start over a new life without Viren in it. Then we have the impeding divorce thingy which I am sure will come around in a filmy way *lol* I do like filmy situations but not beaten out of context and not used too much... Let's see. I really wish that what u said above is all there is about the flute scene.. For me, it was hard to accept Viren forgiving his family so soon.. But separation track can really help rack up the trps, if played sensibly and at "proper" pace :)))

Cheers,
Sana~
My name is Milee, Sana.
I think its about happiness because one of my friend Anju too thinks the same as me.
Lets see how CT's will handle this track. HOpe for the good right?

Originally posted by no-tears

ohhhh sweeti it is such a greaaaaaaaaaat post i like it so much spe when u explain father and friend and brother .and also made me think deeply about dhe sec thanx u sooooooooooo much sweeti also i learn many thing from ur topic
Sorry dear, don't know your name but thanks for the comments. Your comments overwhelmed me, thank you.