Na Aana Is Desh Laado

21st March 2011- WU (Page 2)

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laado_007

Originally posted by groucho

Caught the end of Dia's scene...............I could have had a bath and come back and she would still be stuttering..................but if she has the backbone to override her family and do the right thing then all of the above can be accepted.

I kind of hoped that Amba would do the exposure and watch Ammaji's face...............wonder what will happen when they come face to face, if they ever do.

Good for Avtar.............at last he is staying true to his character..........I hope he can take a stand against Ammaji.

The rest of them don't change from what I read...............Thank you for the update, I don't mind not watching anymore.
I that is the million dollar question nowConfused I'm watching the soap only for Amba and I'm quitting after that. Anyone interested to do the updates after that is most welcome. I only wish that the forum gets a regular updater after me, so that even I can read the updates and be satisfiedLOL Even this track, for all its worth, is BORINGOuch

Personally speaking, I don't think Rajveer will be sent to jailDeadOuch Instead, they'll kill AmbaAngryOuch All thanks to the two most useless characters of the soap-Gaji and JogiAngryAngry And probably that is what will instigate Jhanvi to go to KN- to avenge her "mama's" murderDead I only wish that atleast Amba and Ammaji meet before thatConfused

I remember you saying that Amba was slated to leave the show.............surely not through her being killed off...............Oooof...........I am so fed up of characters having to die just so that they can leave the serial.............why not Amba hands over Jhanvi to Ammaji and then takes her leave........or something along those lines.

I hope they send Rajveer to Jail..............Gaji got off but in the city they need to show that truth has to prevail...................enough of slippery messages have been given so far.

I hope the 3 women Adi's wife and the twins will proceed to turn Ammaji's house upside down...........i must admit that Karan is a very likable person . He has a gentleness about him like his mother...................thank God  Jogi is not his father.  Adi ......I think is getting his just desserts...Has his ex-fiancee left the show???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PemaKarpo

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
I'll be last person to wish Amba dead! And I'll be the first person to celebrate Amba's peaceful exitEmbarrassedLOL. But the CVs...........well there is no saying what they are up toDead. Ragini, I don't knowConfused I really don't have much hopes on her. Sure, she is a rebel and I love the treatement that she is dishing out at Adi, but somehow I feel she'll be the Jezebel of the family- she may not team up with Ammaji&co but will be a seperate negetive character like DVConfused

The twins, yes, because they are the leads. I like Karan tooEmbarrassed Nice chapTongue, but I guess, his track will be the next one. Maybe he'll go against Ammaji&co and hence his truth will be outConfused

Go to top