India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

21st March 2011- WU

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

Just as the police are about to handcuff Rajveer, the lawyer comes in with the anticipated bail and rescues Rajveer. Ammaji is furious at the head constable and tells him that she'll make him pay for letting Rajveer get arrested. The policeman replies that the fault is not his as the mother-daughter duo is causing a lot of trouble in this case. Avtar gets hysterical and starts beating Rajveer. Chanda pleads with Ammaji to save her son. Finally when Avtar starts hitting him with a stick, Ammaji intervenes. She tells him that it is not Rajveer's fault that Kaajal died. Avtar tells her that he has always trusted in her, but if it so happens that Rajveer killed Kaajal, he'll bury him alive. He goes up to Chanda and castigates her for not bringing up Rajveer properly. Chanda breaks down at this and Ammaji asks Adi to take Ragini in and Karan to take Rajveer in. She assures Chanda that she shall not allow anything to happen to Rajveer until she is alive.

Jhanvi tells Amba that she has been trying to contact Dia for a long time, but in vain. She feels that there is a reason for Dia's silence. Amba encourages her to keep trying Dia's phone. Kaajal's father is doleful and tells Amba that they will not be able to send Rajveer to jail as money is greater than law and that Rajveer's family has bought the law. Amba tells him that they will gather enough proof before the hearing. She tells him that they are sure to win the case as the truth is on their side

Adi again recollects the manner in which Tanisha broke the marriage. Just then Dia gets him a cup of tea and shows him some of the bangles that Tanisha left behind in a hurry. He throws away the bangles and tells her that anything belonging to Tanisha must be thrown away. Dia is taken aback and tells him that Tanisha bhabi is not at fault for whatever happened. Adi gets furious and tells her not to refer to Tanisha as bhabi. He tells her that she must support her brother and not an outsider.

Ammaji is pensive as Chanda preparers the afternoon tea. Joginder comes into the room and tells Ammaji that he has had a talk with the lawyer and that he has assured them that Rajveer is safe and that nothing can be proved against him as there is no eye witness. Chanda is happy at the news.

Dia recollects how Tanisha broke the marriage and what Adi said to her about supporting her family and not outsiders. She also recollects how Kaajal was murdered. Just then she sees Rajveer and friends making merry in the courtyard. She is disgusted at Rajveer indifferent behavior. She gets a call from Jhanvi and she tells Dia that she knows that the culprit is Rajvver, but nothing can be done as there is no eyewitness to the murder. Dia hears Rajveer telling his friends that before Kaajal died, she should have at least given him a kiss. She also hears him saying that he would make the mother and the daughter pay for putting him in trouble. Dia gets angry at Rajveer's attitude and tells Jhanvi that there is an eyewitness to the murder and that it is none other than herself.

SUMMARY

The lawyer prevents Rajveer's arrest by producing the anticipated bail. Avtar hits Rajveer black and blue and warns him that if he is involved in Kaajal's murder, he would himself bury him alive.

Jhanvi feels that Dia is hiding something important from her.

Dia is disgusted at Rajveer's indifferent behavior and tells Jhanvi that she is an eyewitness to Kaajal's death.

PRECAP- Karan pleads with Dia to tell him the truth. She confides in him and tells him that she saw Kaajal's murder. Chanda, who overhears this, is shocked.

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelmvatsahappy newsmomsx3sc19ER_ER_YAajaygandhigeetaawahishiny3sriyapoojaOnly4DilishcloudzJoshana458stoneheartambodidibmm1985singh008rgattuPriyaThakurluv_kriyaradtanonymous7xTimaxanna44sarah1024nivedithameghapartirani-luckinikita_88-Swetha-

radt IF-Rockerz
radt
radt

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Thank You so much for your regular and Perfect updates Harshu!
I skipped today's episode due to lack of time then, but after reading ur update... I feel i missed nothing!
Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PemaKarpo

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radt

Thank You so much for your regular and Perfect updates Harshu!
I skipped today's episode due to lack of time then, but after reading ur update... I feel i missed nothing!
Hug
Thanks dearHug
Last night, I was in no mood to do the updates; coaxed myself toLOL So there are a lot of grammatical mistakesEmbarrassedLOL I din't even bother reading the update after finishing itLOL So, pardon me for my grammarEmbarrassed

radt

radt IF-Rockerz
radt
radt

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
No problem Harshu!
If it were not u..... No one wud have been patient enuff to do the updates wid such little participation in the forum.
Ur such a sweetheart!
Hug

PemaKarpo

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Thanks!

Your updates are so useful I didn't even watch the episode tonight - I am just so busy so these updates really help!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PemaKarporadt

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Caught the end of Dia's scene...............I could have had a bath and come back and she would still be stuttering..................but if she has the backbone to override her family and do the right thing then all of the above can be accepted.

I kind of hoped that Amba would do the exposure and watch Ammaji's face...............wonder what will happen when they come face to face, if they ever do.

Good for Avtar.............at last he is staying true to his character..........I hope he can take a stand against Ammaji.

The rest of them don't change from what I read...............Thank you for the update, I don't mind not watching anymore.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PemaKarporadt

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Caught the end of Dia's scene...............I could have had a bath and come back and she would still be stuttering..................but if she has the backbone to override her family and do the right thing then all of the above can be accepted.

I kind of hoped that Amba would do the exposure and watch Ammaji's face...............wonder what will happen when they come face to face, if they ever do.

Good for Avtar.............at last he is staying true to his character..........I hope he can take a stand against Ammaji.

The rest of them don't change from what I read...............Thank you for the update, I don't mind not watching anymore.
I that is the million dollar question nowConfused I'm watching the soap only for Amba and I'm quitting after that. Anyone interested to do the updates after that is most welcome. I only wish that the forum gets a regular updater after me, so that even I can read the updates and be satisfiedLOL Even this track, for all its worth, is BORINGOuch

Personally speaking, I don't think Rajveer will be sent to jailDeadOuch Instead, they'll kill AmbaAngryOuch All thanks to the two most useless characters of the soap-Gaji and JogiAngryAngry And probably that is what will instigate Jhanvi to go to KN- to avenge her "mama's" murderDead I only wish that atleast Amba and Ammaji meet before thatConfused

radt

anonymous7 IF-Rockerz
anonymous7
anonymous7

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
nice update! well, avtar will come to know soon..............

PemaKarpo

Go to top