Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

groom swap?

viraf4u Senior Member
viraf4u
viraf4u

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Hi All,
  I think the plot  is going to be tthat... they are going to swap the gooms this time...  exactly opposite like the first season.. 

Dev will get married with Radhika but the wedding would be of Rohan-Radhika...just like last time it was suppose to be Dev and Radhikas sister..but Radhika got married instead...

what you all think?

It looks like the plot is being set for that..as Dev would realize that the girl they have chosen for Rohan is none but Radhika..and Rohan might just disspaear on the wedding day and Dev would be forced to marry by Maheshwari...to save the RP position.

Edited by rasna10 - 21 March 2011 at 12:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

shriman Goldie
shriman
shriman

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
LOL --- I thought about the exact same thing and was going to post about it. 

That would be realllly stupid -- just like it was stupid first time and there is no rijaw for the dulha to be covered in sehra --- as dev showed himself multiple times in season 1.

please kanha, NO
pehlibaar Senior Member
pehlibaar
pehlibaar

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
I hope not, can't they think of something original instead of using old storylines

anu17

shriman Goldie
shriman
shriman

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
that could be the thing ---- chhoti bahu .... sindoor bina asle pati

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankabassinycsweetieanu17

fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Nooooo.Don't want to see this happening. It'l be a total disaster. Wish RADEV get married in a proper way. It's o.k if they runaway & get married in a temple. Pls KANHA don't let this happen.Save your ardent devotee from marrying Rohan. Want to see something new.

anu17

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
I also think that will not happen only want to see Rad will get married to Dev in front of alll family members...................
I have a feeling that Dev had to marry Rad but Rad thinks Rohen is her husband....but slowly she get to know that Dev is her husband......

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index