Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-21st Mar,2011 Comp (Page 7)

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abi71

THANKS FOR UPDATE SRUSHTI

hey Abi...thanks for the comment yaaraBig smile

chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by chithoo

Post cannot be quoted.

Hi Srush! hey Viji!!! Lovely episode and greaaaaaaaaat summary, need I say that every time! Clapya you have to say it every time...makes me feel goodWinkLOL

Mind blowing girl, where do u get the inspirationOuchOuch' ouch dumb me'from our dear "D"EmbarrassedEmbarrassed hmmm yeh bhi koi pucchne wali baat haiLOL of course! One look at him and I am sure your fingers just roll over the keypad. TongueTonguenot only fingers... me also roll all overTongueLOL

Kudos to your explanation of MR touching the flowers to his head ' an act of bowing down to his wife's love''the scene was an absolute epitome of love yaar...to itna dhyan to dena pade na..yaar tu khathi kya haiConfused'. hahaha...tu bhi yeh pucchne lagi....LOLaise aise punch marogi tho hum sab mar hi jayengeDeadDead'.nanana....marna nahi hai...ab to maarne ke din haiLOL i guess I shld write in a special recommendation to recruit you in LTL creative teamThumbs Up'.teri jagah wahi hain' oh...me going on LTL creative teamEmbarrassed....par waha I am sure to murder someone that is for sureLOL

pairi pouna'.dittoTongue

Moving to kala''.she was indeed sitting on her own "chita" and na re you don't need any BG's beedi but if Zuby had been here she would have sent some chilies upCensored'.ya...Zuby re...need your chillies ASAPLOL seeing that chipkali next to her and the pyre would have been lit by the burning.ROFL Oh ok I am back on my seat. accha hua tu wapas aa gai...inta rofl karna bhi thik nahi haiLOL By the way, even our kala said that nakku and datta would go to heaven after their death, maana padega she herself knows that hell is reserved only for her, suds, chipkali and their lot.LOLLOL damn right...And what's with sudarshan bhau'."i will be dutta's guide"AngryAngryAngryarre aaj dekh lena na...guide ko pura side mein le jake marega DuttaLOL'bevkoof showing bravery thinking D is blind, otherwise we know how he pCensored'in his pants at the thought of D.DancingDancingEven Blind D is more than enough for Suds...yaad nahi woh blind samurai wala actLOL

oye srush! Thoda control kar, ab baaji bhi chahiye tere ko'.he is already booked'.news nahi dekah kya?Big smileBig smileoye...Baaji to chahiye hi na...Baaji ke bina Dutta ka kya achar dalungi....TongueLOL
and that news was regarding VR ...I want Baaji ...plzzzzTongue

Coming back to getting our eyesight back'sach mei hum sab ki gayi thin na'.haanji....hum andhe ho gaye theOuch right, after all the hardship that nakku went thro to get the bougainvillea flowersErmm'err sorry its new namkaran'.."suryadrishti"'oye...nakku vahini ke mehnat ko bougenvilla bana diyaOuchLOL the whole bunch was on the Shivling, wonder what mahadevji made a paste of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahaha ..even I was wondering the sameConfused If only nakku had known she would not have gone and gotten herself kidnapped, instead she would have been by the side of her dear gadha and ordered a "dhanno" along with "dhawal" and said "chal dhanno"'LOL.ok wishful thinking, as you say srush, vahini has no sense of humour.oye...dhanno dhawal...kya Raam milai jodi ban gai...kya idea hai Viji!!!Star

So finally, the eyesight is back and haayiiiii the look on his face after seeing the photo, first the smile slowly turning into anguish, then anger and the final roar "kalaaaaaaaaaa" wah wah, wah wah'.MR too good. Starthat was one brilliant piece of acting....Clap

yippy....yes group hug tho bantha hai gals, so all of you ready, close your eyes and remember like our nakku..........there go the oustretched arms of D Hugoye srush tu gir kyon gayi....LOLLOLLOLsab beimaan ladkiya...maine bulaya aur mujhe dhakka de diya...DHOKHA DHOKHA!!!!!AngryLOL

So, we are all waiting for our knight in shining armour tomorrow. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingsuds ke band bajaneStar

thanks again and love u srush, big hug.HugHugHugThanks to mujhe kehna chahiye...you comment in such detail...mera har line padhti hai...am so happy ...big hug to you tooHugHugHug

Parting thought to kala tai: jab aapko time mila dutta ko uska (aur hum sabka) favourite black kurta jungle mei bhejne ke liye to meharbani karke thoda apni patil vasis ko bhi nehlayiye, warna hamari nakku vahini bait jayegi sabko nehlane'.adat jo pad gayi usko'oyee....woh scene mat yaad dila...am blushing all over Blushing

Thanks yaara....Hug

oops srush SillySilly your response popped up soon after i complained to you....and guess what it came as soon as i finished the 3rd telecast of LTL......i love u sweetieHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Warda.

thanks for the awesome update......and your side comments are hilarious.Thanks yaara...for your comments...am so glad even in your exams you spend time for me...btw hope your preparations and exams are going wellBig smile....thanks for the positivity.....rest the rumours are enough to spoil the mood....but till the worst happens...which i hope does'nt i ll keep myself positive..thats the spirit Warda...we need to be positive till the end....and we are not going to spoil our mood with these thingsThumbs Up
colors deserves lots of GPLs....and also those mahan creatives ...who are hell bent to show their so called creative skills....lots of chappals to them Angryhaha...they indeed deserve a lot of GPLs...am glad you remember GPLWink
THank God duttas eye sight is back....but naku was not in front of him....Throws some more chappals towards Cvs Angryya ,...me so wanted Nakku in front of himCry
and what was with that king size royal chair on that filthy place LOL that was so out of the place naLOL...kala is such a physco...... bgs are always wasting their energy in transporting her chairs and fruit baskets...lol that is what they are worth of...doing coolie ke kaamLOL
glad that all the family came to know that seema was a dhokebazz....hope she gets killed in this war...and spare us from her acting skills.....so called acting skills LOLyup hope she gets buried in the storm that will come with Dutta and wwe will be spared of the horrorLOL

Dutta was looking like a warrior on that horse Day Dreaming oh me too like Day Dreaming
the way the emphasized on the good wining over evil...gives me a hint that all is going to be well...keeping my fingers crossed....colors pls dont commit any suicide......have some mercy on urself.....yup...my whole hand crossed if that would put some brains in these colors wala peopleLOL

Edited by -Srushti- - 22 March 2011 at 7:51am

Warda.

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Originally posted by Suvi7884

Originally posted by Bushy_92

I seriously could not enjoy yesterday's episode.....it was such a lovely episode....with Dutta's eyesight coming back...It was time for celebration but that stupid spoiler spoiled my mood completely....Angry
This is it...i found these bits funny..LOL..but i could not enjoy the episode as much i could have...all thanx to the "spoiler baba" Unhappy
Haye haye spoiler baba gaya tel lene...u can join the muh phulao club too, if u want, or u can stand with Srushti with a talwar...*sniff sniff*...Srushti aur tumhara dono ka mood kharab kar diya uss ghade spoiler wale dude neAngry..but its not true..not true..not true *repeats 100000000000000000000000 times*
Haye haye....fitte muh spoiler baba...AngryLOL....Sari excitement nu mitti mein miladiyasi....OuchLOL
I have a gun....i can encounter him....but mil hi nahi raha hai yeh genius....AngryLOL

Oye Chulbul tune abhi tak gun wapas nahi di Shabz koLOL sahi mein fitte muh spoiler babaAngry
Suvi ...the muh phulao club is getting bigger and bigger...and yeah Bushy ..gun nahi to kya hua...hamare paas talwar hai...so not to worry....
and damn right it is not trueit is not trueit is not trueit is not trueit is not trueit is not trueOuch

Prinsesse.Suvi

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jagrutid

lol love you postClap and yep when that roar of kyun kiya aisa came from dutta i was  thinking dhokebaz wala tape record chalega!!
i think it was good actually..after a long time we got to see dutta in his true person...sher!
As for suddi lol..bitchara looked like he had seen a ghost!
looking forward to todays episode dispite all the on going rubbish.

Hi Jagruti ...thanks for liking this postBig smile
yup Dutta back in action and howStar
Suddi to gaya aaj...and me too..waiting for today's epi...goli maro rubbish koLOL
-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

owwwww...Anu...you dont know I feel like I have rec'd a big certificate or something .... When you guys discuss on the EDT, I just feel like just go on refreshing the page and reading each and every post....the way you analyze and keep the positivity alive is just wonderful...in fact it takes a lot of courage for me to write  a post on EDT, I almost feel I am interruptingLOL....it is so good....
But thanks yaara...I really feel good after reading your commentsBig smile
yup...truly a fab epi...like all was so depressed was totally not into writing anything...but as I watched the epi it filled me with posititivity and enthusiasm...The horse climbing almost felt like in the face gesture by MR especially towards all those who are in favour of making a mess out of this show...Kishore's bhavishyavani was ringing in my ears along with Jai Shiv Shanker Shambhu...it had the same rhythm and beats as Jai Sia Ram they played at Anna's den, and that gave me heart...and the way Baaji said 'Woh ayega'...it just made me bounce back,,,,amazing as you said....
Thanks yaara againBig smile

Aww you're most welcome, Srushti.....truly I mean it your updates are just FANTABULOUS....I had to control myself so much from bursting out into laughter at work....lol

And aww no you should feel free to join in at EDT yaar.....your posts are so well written too and you make such insightful points....I remember that wonderful discussion we had a week or so back about that gaajar halwa scene......that was awesome....

Ahh chalo let's see what DHAMAKA we may/may not get in today's epiLOL

Anu...thanks again yaaraBig smile and am so glad it could make you laughLOL
Yup I love to join you guys in EDT...ya..that gajar ka halwa scene discussion was too good...had a goody goody feeling when was talking to you...Big smile
we will get a dhamakedaar epi...of that I have no doubt...and hope that no spoilers come to spoil our mood..although good khabar wale spoilers  always welcomeWinkLOL
Warda. IF-Rockerz
Warda.
Warda.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Warda.

thanks for the awesome update......and your side comments are hilarious.Thanks yaara...for your comments...am so glad even in your exams you spend time for me...btw hope your preparations and exams are going wellBig smile....thanks for the positivity.....rest the rumours are enough to spoil the mood....but till the worst happens...which i hope does'nt i ll keep myself positive..thats the spirit Warda...we need to be positive till the end....and we are not going to spoil our mood with these thingsThumbs Up
colors deserves lots of GPLs....and also those mahan creatives ...who are hell bent to show their so called creative skills....lots of chappals to them Angryhaha...they indeed deserve a lot of GPLs...am glad you remember GPLWink
THank God duttas eye sight is back....but naku was not in front of him....Throws some more chappals towards Cvs Angryya ,...me so wanted Nakku in front of himCry
and what was with that king size royal chair on that filthy place LOL that was so out of the place naLOL...kala is such a physco...... bgs are always wasting their energy in transporting her chairs and fruit baskets...lol that is what they are worth of...doing coolie ke kaamLOL
glad that all the family came to know that seema was a dhokebazz....hope she gets killed in this war...and spare us from her acting skills.....so called acting skills LOLyup hope she gets buried in the storm that will come with Dutta and wwe will be spared of the horrorLOL

Dutta was looking like a warrior on that horse Day Dreaming oh me too like Day Dreaming
the way the emphasized on the good wining over evil...gives me a hint that all is going to be well...keeping my fingers crossed....colors pls dont commit any suicide......have some mercy on urself.....yup...my whole hand crossed if that would put some brains in these colors wala peopleLOL
exams are going to be in june...but preparations are going well....
thanks for wishing Smile
@ bold....thats better to keep whole hand crossed if that could put some senses in colorsLOL

-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ltldeewani

Originally posted by ltldeewani

i think it will be seema who will die in the blast...and should be....she was the chudail who helped kala to find out the whereabouts of datta...Angry
i wish mishal stays..Big smile
the way everyone was showing confidence on datta, it doesn't seem that kala bitch will beat him..Angry
hope our hero wins..Clap

oh LTL deewani ...Welcome to this forum...this is your first post na...Thank you for making your first post on this thread (May I know your name plzEmbarrassed) ...
Oh,,,, I would love to have Seema die in the blast..dil ko thandak mil jayegi....LOL
and we all are praying that MR doesnot go anywhere....
And the hero will win...no doubts about thatThumbs Up

Thanks Srushti for welcoming me....Smile
I'm swasthika from calcutta...ya this is my first post in this forum...but see, as soos as i started getting interest in this show, MR starts packing...Cry
but ur updates are hilarious...just made my day...
keep going...Big smile

Hey Swasthika...great to meet youBig smile
and dont worry ...Swasthika is a good omen na...for all shubh things ....so now you have come we will have good news only...nobody is going anywhere...so acchi wali smile la do apne chehre pe..like thisBig smile
thanks yaaraBig smile

Go to top