Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-21st Mar,2011 Comp (Page 4)

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dg0628

Srushti ...thanks a ton for the update....Hug
finally ....he got his eyesight
MR Clapno words

and your update as usual rocked Big smile

Hey Dhayani!!! thanks yaaraHugHug
finally we have his eyesight back and MR is class apart...Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prncz

Hey Shrush ,,such mein itna acha wu likha hai ,HugHug   
altgh maan bahut udaas tha per tera update pad kar  ROFLROFLROFL  thodi kushi aa gayi 
tu iitna acha kaise likhti hai re....TongueTongue  
your update was the only ray of sunshine today  in the LTL world ,,, TongueTongue let us all hope ,,all goes welll , i stopped hitting the cm already  ,,CryCry

hoping to see a new topic tmrw saying mr is back and every thing sorted out betwn mr and colors and  ALL IZ  WELLTongue

Hello meri PrincessLOL...I know i know...tu gussa hai mujhse...but update day par zara locha hota hai...you know naOuch...But am so glad in spite of your phula hua muh you are here to commentHugHugHug..you know na ...there are certain people I always count on to comment on this thread.... you dont write and I feel like I have written trashOuch
am so glad that you came in mood reading the update...makes everything worthwhile just to see you laughingLOL.

yup...chanting to shuru karna banta hai na..ALl izzzz welll!!!!!
everything will be fine dont worry...aajja...ek jaadu ki jhappi paa leHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66prncz

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishimano

thanx for the update dear

Hey Mano...seeing you after a long timeBig smile
Hope everything is fine on your end...and thanks yaara for commenting and liking the updateBig smile
-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by AzMishy

May be agyai Cry
edited-

Mara man nahi karma hai ki may episode watch karuCry, lekin after reading ur update I have brace my self that I will,Embarrassed so yet to watch!! So no discussion until that regarding the epi!!Confused

Yesterday after so that spoiler my mood bohoth karab heAngry, are cool cool thanda pot head like u can be burst like volcano in that thread, imagine me such a emotional get worked up for choti choti bathenkeliyeCry!!! I have no courage to express how much I am upset, did not come to EDT yesterday and haven't watch the epi yetCry!!!

I want to clear some Q's

They show this as good vs evil [then u cant kill the D or go missing and show evil kala winDead!! Is this is the moral of the story! Lastly evil winDeadDead!!!!!]

They says Nakku is the suraksha kawach and nakku says till she's alive nothing will happen to DuttaOuch!!! [then q of another hairy person does not exist naDeadLOL!!]

Y show us build up of D as a warrior and god has the blessing and all those shlocks in the BG then for him to get killed/go missingOuchConfused!!!

Y introduced all this dev/sun and the Co.Ouch

Lots of Q's *head desk**rolled eyes*Ouch

Srush, u post was v good and though with all this things going back of ur haed u have done the best and I am v grateful to u ClapClap!!!

I know how u disappointed after all got 1 of the best day and u r not in peaceful mind to update itCry!!! 3 cheers for that srushClapClap!!!

Will come back after watching the epiEmbarrassed

Love and hugs HugHugHug

Az

*ps- I hope I am not provoking 've thoughts and if I am then I apologize for that, I had to put it out and let it go!!! Sorry* Embarrassed

Azyyyy!!! aaja...
HugHugHugHug...Tu bhi ro rahi haiCry...koi baat nahi aaj role....ab se inki baari hai rone ki...believe me am in total Dutta mood right now...and these questions are towards the people who donot have a single ounce of brain in their head....tu dil chhota na kariyo...and you can vent it out all on me,...not to worry at all...we are in this together na...hum lad lenge in Kauravo ki sena se....Big smile and oye!! thank you sorry is banned on this thread...agli baar bola na....to tujhe Seema ke paas bhej doongiLOL ...chal ek acchi wali smile de de..Big smile...bas aiseBig smile
Originally posted by AzMishy

ok, As u requested I cant say no na, so here we gooooooBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile [heheheheh] HAPPY?????

Finally watch the epi,Big smile as I promised u in page1 and here I am to share my thoughts with u!!EmbarrassedWink

Ohhh I really wished we had not received that spoiler in the 1st placeAngryConfused, had it been like that what a dahnshu epi it would have it beenEmbarrassed, minus those seema/kala/ullu/BG ofcourse!!!Dead

I loved the frustration and concern when he was yelling y u had to do this Nakku sceneDay DreamingHug[wah, can I have some one like him plzzzzzTongue [cos I no to get him I have to wait in the queue naTongueLOL]]

Then how he wow he will come back As and teach all a lessonClapClap[ that's is sooooo old DDay Dreaming]

Wow I really enjoyed D shouts kaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!DancingDancingDancing

I was like kala now u start ur count downAngry!!!! Ur time is ticking and get ready to go near ur loving Dad[oh how can she , he must be in heaven na, u will go to hell naROFL]]

What should I say about the pre capDay Dreaming[me dreaming]Day Dreaming I loved that look or should I say MAD!!!Blushing I am soooooooooooooooo gonna miss uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu DUTTA!!!Cry* i am crying buckets*CryCryCry

So that's it, I went out all my frustration on page 1 so no more here!!! I just wanted this part to be goody goody!!!LOLLOL

Like I earlier said I thank u sooo much for posting the update when all the things lead us to not to get excited to coming days behind the scenes!!!ClapClap

Hope I finished my buk bukLOLLOL

Loves u*muah*Hug

Dekh liya epi...Mast tha na...I was not very happy while doing the update, but as I started watching and updating...my mood, my confidence returned....Dutta was awesome ,right from his confusion, to his anger ,to his  frustration, to his helplessness, to his hankering and to his avenging mode and right up to his warrior avatar....he was fab...Baaji was way good too...Loved his devotion....
Aaj to Suds ki vaat lagegi...and I will be alll watching like this
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
oye....tu aagayi ....bas dil khush kitta....Let us all be positive yaara....brainless hi sahi, LTL is their own baby, the PH cannot be so insensitive so as to gag their own baby into boredom...soooo....Azy...AAALLLLL is WELLLLL
Love you too yaara.....
HugHugHugHug
ALL IS WELLLLLLLLBig smileBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chithooprncz-Srushti-

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged

Srush..tera mood kharab, mera mood kharab...chalo, I'll join u..na, mujhe talwar nahi lani..ok u khado-ing with talwar, and mein tumhare peeche bheting and muh phulaoing.

Epi shuru hi dostana se..ranga latking on Mahadev's shoulder...?Angry
Dutta seems so cute..haand feeling photos...Ranga ka brain gaya tel leneAngry...sttutter-mutter kahin ka...time waste kar raha hai..phool nahi deh sakta tha chup chap..bak bak karta rehte haiAngry
And Kala standing in dhoop..mar chudail mar..dono maro, desert mein jaake..aaj poore 1.5 ghante dhoop mein sard ti rahi..tum dono bhi sardo..maro!Angry
And woh..eyesight khuli..tab bhi dostana..baaji and kishore ki photo dekhiAngry and i read mahadev floer ka pasta bana raha hai..and I was like..ullu..buddhu..pasta khane ka itna shauk hai toh kala ke marne ke baad kisi italin restaurant me mri taraf se pet bhar ke khaa lena..abhi toh mere Dutta ki aankhen waapis dede..ooh group hugBlushingHug
haye haye..godhe pe gadhaDay Dreaming
Suds ki dishum dishum...haye re haye re haye re sapna sach huaaaa...dishum dishum dishum suds gaya kaam se woooooo!

(waise..the update was hilarious..thanks Srushti)
EDIT: (EPI dekh liyaaa)
Hayye Baaji was looking adorable...I liked Madhu's hairstyle..Uss chipkali ko maar dalne ka mood hai...the water from the thread was going onto his forhead...and paste ko eyelids pe dalne se 5 mins mein eyesight waapis?Shockeddutta looked so hot in black kurta and on the horse hayye....Suds ki har do minute baad itni badi tubelight smile dekh ke aankh mein dard hogaayaAngry ulluAngryAngry...

Edited by Suvi7884 - 22 March 2011 at 3:23am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66chithooprncz-Azy--Srushti-

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Dear Srushti!!

Loved your update!!! It brought smile to scared faces!! That is a lot to achieve sweetie!

The episode was just too good!!! Your comments on everybody especially P were simply outstanding!!! Everybody is now anxiously waiting for the result of this war! You know the interest in this battle of Dutta vs Kala is as high as Indo-Pak cricket match in the WC final!!

I am sure the good will win over the evil. No doubt about it. I have been praying like a silly for LTL's great future. Let's see who God listens to. Waise God meri zyada sunte nahi hai... let's all pray together... hope some miracle happens... That's the last chance.... A miracle.

MR jaise heere ko parakhne ke liye achcha johari chahiye..... Colors jaisa channel nahi. This man is a class apart. Totally in his own league. Koi samjhe ya na samjhe... hum sab jante hai what a brilliant actor he is.

Edited by mozart66 - 22 March 2011 at 12:41am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219chithoo-Swasti-prnczPrinsesse.Suvi-Srushti-

chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Post cannot be quoted.

Hi Srush! Lovely episode and greaaaaaaaaat summary, need I say that every time! ClapClapClapClapMind blowing girl, where do u get the inspirationOuchOuch… ouch dumb me…from our dear "D"EmbarrassedEmbarrassed of course! One look at him and I am sure your fingers just roll over the keypad. TongueTongue

Kudos to your explanation of MR touching the flowers to his head – an act of bowing down to his wife's love……yaar tu khathi kya haiConfused….aise aise punch marogi tho hum sab mar hi jayengeDeadDead….i guess I shld write in a special recommendation to recruit you in LTL creative teamThumbs Up….teri jagah wahi hain… pairi pouna….

Moving to kala…….she was indeed sitting on her own "chita" and na re you don't need any BG's beedi but if Zuby had been here she would have sent some chilies upCensored….seeing that chipkali next to her and the pyre would have been lit by the burning.ROFLROFLROFLROFL Oh ok I am back on my seat. By the way, even our kala said that nakku and datta would go to heaven after their death, maana padega she herself knows that hell is reserved only for her, suds, chipkali and their lot.LOLLOL And what's with sudarshan bhau…."i will be dutta's guide"AngryAngryAngry…bevkoof showing bravery thinking D is blind, otherwise we know how he pCensored…in his pants at the thought of D.DancingDancing

oye srush! Thoda control kar, ab baaji bhi chahiye tere ko….he is already booked….news nahi dekah kya?Big smileBig smile

Coming back to getting our eyesight back…sach mei hum sab ki gayi thin na….right, after all the hardship that nakku went thro to get the bougainvillea flowersErmm…err sorry its new namkaran….."suryadrishti"…the whole bunch was on the Shivling, wonder what mahadevji made a paste of!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If only nakku had known she would not have gone and gotten herself kidnapped, instead she would have been by the side of her dear gadha and ordered a "dhanno" along with "dhawal" and said "chal dhanno"…LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.ok wishful thinking, as you say srush, vahini has no sense of humour.

So finally, the eyesight is back and haayiiiii the look on his face after seeing the photo, first the smile slowly turning into anguish, then anger and the final roar "kalaaaaaaaaaa" wah wah, wah wah….MR too good. ClapClapClapClapStarStarStar

yippy....yes group hug tho bantha hai gals, so all of you ready, close your eyes and remember like our nakku..........there go the oustretched arms of D HugHugHugHugoye srush tu gir kyon gayi....LOLLOLLOL

So, we are all waiting for our knight in shining armour tomorrow. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

thanks again and love u srush, big hug.HugHugHug

Parting thought to kala tai: jab aapko time mila dutta ko uska (aur hum sabka) favourite black kurta jungle mei bhejne ke liye to meharbani karke thoda apni patil vasis ko bhi nehlayiye, warna hamari nakku vahini bait jayegi sabko nehlane….adat jo pad gayi usko…

mozart66Pooja_219prncz

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged

Hi Srushti, very good episod & well written update, I wish you get more such episods( with MIshal as Datta ) to update.Smile

Edited by mnx12 - 22 March 2011 at 1:42am

mozart66Pooja_219prncz

Go to top