Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-21st Mar,2011 Comp (Page 2)

Hearts.Flowers IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219-Srushti-

-Swasti- IF-Dazzler
-Swasti-
-Swasti-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
i think it will be seema who will die in the blast...and should be....she was the chudail who helped kala to find out the whereabouts of datta...Angry
i wish mishal stays..Big smile
the way everyone was showing confidence on datta, it doesn't seem that kala bitch will beat him..Angry
hope our hero wins..Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRPooja_219prncz-Srushti-

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Srushti ...thanks a ton for the update....Hug
finally ....he got his eyesight
MR Clapno words

and your update as usual rocked Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219prncz-Srushti-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Srushti, finally read the whole update and dude you are seriously awesomeeeeeee with your comments in b/w.....thank you so much for all the effort you take to write up such a fab updateClap.....reallyyyyyyyyyy enjoyed reading it once again after watching the epi.

It truly was a fab epi.....no matter what the future holds.....the epi today had all that epic foreshadowing of the coming battle......the way his eyes came back.....the mantras they played.....especially the 'yada yada hi dharmasya" ones in the end.....Kala getting bhavishyavanis of her end being near from Kishore and all.....it was all woven in well.

Pooja_219prncz-Srushti-

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Hey Shrush ,,such mein itna acha wu likha hai ,HugHug   
altgh maan bahut udaas tha per tera update pad kar  ROFLROFLROFL  thodi kushi aa gayi 
tu iitna acha kaise likhti hai re....TongueTongue  
your update was the only ray of sunshine today  in the LTL world ,,, TongueTongue let us all hope ,,all goes welll , i stopped hitting the cm already  ,,CryCry

hoping to see a new topic tmrw saying mr is back and every thing sorted out betwn mr and colors and  ALL IZ  WELLTongue

mozart66Pooja_219-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

LOLLL your comments are seriously hilarious, Srushti! On such a glum day for the show otherwise, this is just the dose to lighten everyone's moods :-) So thanks for that!Hug

Thanks Anu....Am happy that it lightened you mood especially after yesterday's 'mind blowing' newsLOL
Originally posted by nureat01

Srushti, finally read the whole update and dude you are seriously awesomeeeeeee with your comments in b/w.....thank you so much for all the effort you take to write up such a fab updateClap.....reallyyyyyyyyyy enjoyed reading it once again after watching the epi.

It truly was a fab epi.....no matter what the future holds.....the epi today had all that epic foreshadowing of the coming battle......the way his eyes came back.....the mantras they played.....especially the 'yada yada hi dharmasya" ones in the end.....Kala getting bhavishyavanis of her end being near from Kishore and all.....it was all woven in well.

owwwww...Anu...you dont know I feel like I have rec'd a big certificate or something .... When you guys discuss on the EDT, I just feel like just go on refreshing the page and reading each and every post....the way you analyze and keep the positivity alive is just wonderful...in fact it takes a lot of courage for me to write  a post on EDT, I almost feel I am interruptingLOL....it is so good....
But thanks yaara...I really feel good after reading your commentsBig smile
yup...truly a fab epi...like all was so depressed was totally not into writing anything...but as I watched the epi it filled me with posititivity and enthusiasm...The horse climbing almost felt like in the face gesture by MR especially towards all those who are in favour of making a mess out of this show...Kishore's bhavishyavani was ringing in my ears along with Jai Shiv Shanker Shambhu...it had the same rhythm and beats as Jai Sia Ram they played at Anna's den, and that gave me heart...and the way Baaji said 'Woh ayega'...it just made me bounce back,,,,amazing as you said....
Thanks yaara againBig smile

Edited by -Srushti- - 21 March 2011 at 8:54pm

mozart66Pooja_219prnczAreYaar

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sia79

Suna tune berang insaanAngry
bina laale ki jaan...
bepainde ke lote.....
ud jayenge tere saare tote....
gandi naali mein sadega tu...
aur waha ke pigs khelenge tujhse hututututu.......

LOL
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Thanks for the update Dear
Cant wait for tomorrows Dutta and Suds Faceoff
LOL

Hi Sia....Just enjoyed cursing someone with you yesterdayLOL....yeh shayari usi sangat ka asar haiLOL
thanks for the comments and yup...eagerly waiting for Suds bereham dhulaiLOL

mozart66Pooja_219prncz--Sia--

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_219

Tumne pukara aur ham chale aayeTongue Maine kab pukaraWinkLOL...par tu aa gayi to dill garden garden nahi jungle jungle ho gayaLOL
Will  comment side by side,just to keep u companyLOL owww...so sweet...thank you...tune pure ghante refresh kiya na update,,,and kept commenting ...thanks yaara...what to say...I am totally gad-gadEmbarrassed

Tera update aaj ke liye must needed positivity hai.jo tujhse sikhi haiLOL
As for the episode,bechara Ranga first got bashed by ugly BGs & then bachi -kuchi kasar tune puri kar diLOL.maine kya kiya...and I did not even act as per my initial statement...sab ki bashing nahi ki this...beech mein bashing chhod di....
The little tilt of head Day Dreaming,that's trade mark of Dutta bhauCool,who is irreplaceble geniusjiAngryDeadtu mujhe genuises ki yaad mat dila...aaj mujhe guinea pigs ki yaad aa rahi hai Dead
I loved the balanced behaviour of Mahadev,it was much needed to calm riled up Dutta.yup....his age held a positive factor...and hence he could control the unruly ghodaLOL
The anguish,pain,frustration -all these was visible on his face.Kudos to MR to bring all these on his face without making eye-contact.ClapStar.And Kudas for those who dont realize his worthLOL
Then he spoke about nakku breaking up promise ,but in his heart he knew she did it for him.That made him all the more hurt.ya...it was like his frustration that she had to take this step for him...
The helplessness on not being able to see the family members was so evident,just the description made him jittery.Just loved the change of his expression from confused to angry ...excellent....Star
DN love is so pure,that it created such a huge impact on all the basti people.In friday's episode,ranga was praising.Today it was Mahadev's turn.yup and somebody is bent on destroying it...wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhCry
The flower touching his foreheadCry,what do i say,u are so right.He always said to her that ur love made me bow down,made me human.But,today indeed he paid his respect for her love.
 wahhhhhhhhhhhhCry tu yaad mat dila woh gesture...dil pe patthar rakh ke update kiya tha....somebody is going to pay big time for doing my this haalAngry
I loved loved Baajirao & KishoreClap,even being surrounded by all the evilness,they had the guts to taunt Kala.Baaji had a siti bajao performance, Kishore reminded me of 'Mein Samay hoon' from Mahabharat....hai na???
Well, Seema & ullu are not even worth fro my commentsAngrythey are worthy of a GPLAngry
Seema got what she desreved.Deadna she deserves a GPL....a big one tooAngry
Somehow i felt Kala was weak today.She was just trying to show off,which btw didn't have any effect on PN people nor on meSleepy yup she is weakening..but still AG was at her sarcastic best when she was talking to SeemaLOL
I loved Nakku's entry & Kala rising up from chair,isse kehte hai -sher ke aane par sab log jhuk jaate hai.Clapclassy na...the way she stood up was really funnyTongue
I noticed the jelousy in Kala ,when nakku received a warm hug from AS.dil chur chur ho gaya uska...hail...ye maine kya keh diya...dil??? Kala kaOuch
My advice to ullu - u better take out insurance of ur pretty denture,becaz very soon u are going to loose it all.LOLBada aaya ,andhe bhau ko lekar aane walaAngryWhen he will spit his anger from his eyes,i hope ullu tu apne ground pe thik se khada reh paaye,woh kya hai naa agar tu gir gaya,to Dutta gire hue logon par haath nahi uthata.LOL I just loved his expression in the precap when Dutta's sword is hookedi in his gun trigger....and he realizes that D is not blind...hahahahahahahahaah
Dutta's eye-sight recovery scene ke liye u have said it all,i have no wordsThumbs Upoye!! tune bola tha yeh epi mujhe milega na??? par dekh kya se kya ho gaya...wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhCry
MR was too good in potraying slight happiness which was quicklu replaced by anguish on seeing his family even though only in pics.awesome is all I can sayStar
The restlessness on not being able to go & find Nakku was evident. it was almost a tangible feeling for meEmbarrassed
The -omkara chant was too griping,it had same bits as that of jai siya ram,but this just made me jittery. oh...I thought the jai siya ram had a bit ominious (For the evil ) ring....this one was as if putting life back in D's eyes....
The basti people's commitment to be by his side in this war was salutebleClaphmmm Ram ki vanar Sena is taiyaar....and his Hanumaan is already in LankaWink
If these people who met him just few days ago & yet are ready to fight for him are their by his side,what ullu,Kala & their tucche BGs will do.dont even remind me of BGsLOL
I am sure ,no no i am confident goodness will win over evil.tere muh mein snickers ..meri fav choco....
The Duttabhau adorned with sword ,khangar & riding on DHAWAL looked nothing less than a maharaja.His sena was also all geared up & josh meThumbs Upyup generally this scene would have a total hilarious effect on me if it had been someone else, but MR's walk just was awesome, his control and expression fabClap
In this scene as well MR was excellent,the ease & grace with which he climbed the horse was appludeble.hmmm he did not even fumble...great ease....
Every actor/actress were fantastic in today's episode,despite shooting in sun & such patharila place.This is what makes LTL a great show,a bunch of good actors,if u take anyone out,& the show lose its charm.My thoughts exactly...it was such a horrible place to shoot but still everyone was outstandingClap
I am waiting for dhulai of ullu in tommorrow's episode.
I will be ready with popcorns,do u want to join meWinkLOLoye!! ye koi pucchne ki baat hai...woh cheese wale hai na....LOL

Tera update padke dil garden garden ho gayaTonguena,...garden garden nahi...jungle jungle ho gayaTongue
Lots of hugs for u sweetyHugHugHughuggggssss.....me despo for tthat....mein aayi aayi,,,,,Hug
Absolutely love you for this....you updated along side me to keep me company....Hug

PoojaSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Pooja_219chithooprncz-Azy-

Go to top