Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I seriously could not enjoy yesterday's episode.....it was such a lovely episode....with Dutta's eyesight coming back...It was time for celebration but that stupid spoiler spoiled my mood completely....๐Ÿ˜ก
still i managed to have my laughs in few places.....๐Ÿ˜†
I felt when Dutta said Kyuuuuunnnn? He was on the verge of getting a "Dhokebaaz"...attack....but thanx to Mahadevji...he stopped it...๐Ÿ˜†
I loved the bit where Mahadev tried to say that Nakku broke the promise only for his sake....only for his love and only for his eyes....I LOVED it...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Why was Bhola smiling so much? ๐Ÿ˜•...while his other counterpart was tensed he was not for once hiding his teeth...what made this bhola SMILE so much??? ๐Ÿ˜•...someone get me an answer for this...๐Ÿ˜†
And LOVED dutta's bechaini to meet nakku.....awww ๐Ÿ˜
Only few drops of something fell on his forehead.....and the paste applied on his EYELIDS and TaDa his eyesight is back........๐Ÿ˜Ž....whoa....does this kind of flower really exist which can bring someone's eyesight back so soon??๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†
And first his sight is blurry....then as soon as he sees his family's pic.....he can see CLEARLY....๐Ÿ˜ฒ...just one look at the pic and his eyesight gets CLEAR....๐Ÿ˜ฒ...WOW ๐Ÿ˜†
I saw a school girl with two ribbon plats and bag hanging on her back standing for a second and gazing at the basti wala's when they were praying for his eyesight.....How many of u saw her? *hopeful muh* ๐Ÿ˜†
I thought i was seeing things but when i went through the LU thread i saw even Fatty saw that girl and she posted the video.....do watch it...u can find a school girl in her uniform...that basti has a school too....must be a mysterious school...........๐Ÿ˜†
And Suds....how can i forget him...this guy is attention seeker.....his Duttaaaaaaaaa in the precap....and the way he gets hit by Mahadev...๐Ÿคฃ...That's a different thing that later Mahadev gets beaten up by him๐Ÿ˜†..but still....i LOVED his reaction after seeing the roaring lion right in front of him holding a sword....Sudarshan....tu gaya reeeeeeeeeee๐Ÿคฃ
This is it...i found these bits funny..๐Ÿ˜†..but i could not enjoy the episode as much i could have...all thanx to the "spoiler baba" ๐Ÿ˜”
Edited by Bushy_92 - 13 years ago
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
THANKS FOR UPDATE SRUSHTI
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the awesome update......and your side comments are hilarious.....thanks for the positivity.....rest the rumours are enough to spoil the mood....but till the worst happens...which i hope does'nt i ll keep myself positive..
colors deserves lots of GPLs....and also those mahan creatives ...who are hell bent to show their so called creative skills....lots of chappals to them ๐Ÿ˜ก
THank God duttas eye sight is back....but naku was not in front of him....Throws some more chappals towards Cvs ๐Ÿ˜ก
and what was with that king size royal chair on that filthy place ๐Ÿ˜† ...kala is such a physco...... bgs are always wasting their energy in transporting her chairs and fruit baskets...lol
glad that all the family came to know that seema was a dhokebazz....hope she gets killed in this war...and spare us from her acting skills.....so called acting skills ๐Ÿ˜†

Dutta was looking like a warrior on that horse ๐Ÿ˜ 
the way the emphasized on the good wining over evil...gives me a hint that all is going to be well...keeping my fingers crossed....colors pls dont commit any suicide......have some mercy on urself.....
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Bushy_92

I seriously could not enjoy yesterday's episode.....it was such a lovely episode....with Dutta's eyesight coming back...It was time for celebration but that stupid spoiler spoiled my mood completely....๐Ÿ˜ก

This is it...i found these bits funny..๐Ÿ˜†..but i could not enjoy the episode as much i could have...all thanx to the "spoiler baba" ๐Ÿ˜”

Haye haye spoiler baba gaya tel lene...u can join the muh phulao club too, if u want, or u can stand with Srushti with a talwar...*sniff sniff*...Srushti aur tumhara dono ka mood kharab kar diya uss ghade spoiler wale dude neAngry..but its not true..not true..not true *repeats 100000000000000000000000 times*
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Suvi7884

Haye haye spoiler baba gaya tel lene...u can join the muh phulao club too, if u want, or u can stand with Srushti with a talwar...*sniff sniff*...Srushti aur tumhara dono ka mood kharab kar diya uss ghade spoiler wale dude ne๐Ÿ˜ก..but its not true..not true..not true *repeats 100000000000000000000000 times*

Haye haye....fitte muh spoiler baba...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†....Sari excitement nu mitti mein miladiyasi....๐Ÿ˜†
I have a gun....i can encounter him....but mil hi nahi raha hai yeh genius....๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Hello meri Princess๐Ÿ˜†...I know i know...tu gussa hai mujhse...but update day par zara locha hota hai...you know na...But am so glad in spite of your phula hua muh you are here to comment๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—..you know na ...there are certain people I always count on to comment on this thread.... you dont write and I feel like I have written trash
am so glad that you came in mood reading the update...makes everything worthwhile just to see you laughing๐Ÿ˜†.

yup...chanting to shuru karna banta hai na..ALl izzzz welll!!!!!
everything will be fine dont worry...aajja...ek jaadu ki jhappi paa le๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— na mein tere se naraz nahin hai ๐Ÿ˜› i can understand yaar,, ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— lots of hugsss ,,,aaj suds ka vadh hoga chalo ek din at a time enjoy karenge ,,Tongue 
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Suvi7884

Srush..tera mood kharab, mera mood kharab...chalo, I'll join u..na, mujhe talwar nahi lani..ok u khado-ing with talwar, and mein tumhare peeche bheting and muh phulaoing. Suviiiiiii!!!! Tu mere picchu khadi hai???? aaja aaja....hum aaj jung tamam kar hi dete haiโ˜ข๏ธ

Epi shuru hi dostana se..ranga latking on Mahadev's shoulder...?๐Ÿ˜กoye!!! tune bhi notice kiya...maine bhi...phir socha D itna emotional hai..kaha dostana shuru kare...
Dutta seems so cute..haand feeling photos...Ranga ka brain gaya tel lene๐Ÿ˜ก...sttutter-mutter kahin ka...time waste kar raha hai..phool nahi deh sakta tha chup chap..bak bak karta rehte hai๐Ÿ˜กsahi mein...Ranga!!! Shut up!!!!!๐Ÿคฌ
And Kala standing in dhoop..mar chudail mar..dono maro, desert mein jaake..aaj poore 1.5 ghante dhoop mein sard ti rahi..tum dono bhi sardo..maro!๐Ÿ˜ก tu 1.5 ghante dhup mein sardti rahi??? haila...saari dhup iss chudail par bhej deni thi na....
And woh..eyesight khuli..tab bhi dostana..baaji and kishore ki photo dekhi๐Ÿ˜ก and i read mahadev floer ka pasta bana raha hai..and I was like..ullu..buddhu..pasta khane ka itna shauk hai toh kala ke marne ke baad kisi italin restaurant me mri taraf se pet bhar ke khaa lena.hahaha,...pasta...Suvi....am laughing ...thanks yaara๐Ÿ˜†.abhi toh mere Dutta ki aankhen waapis dede..oye...Mahadev ne cheat bhi kiya...saare phoolon ka paste nahi banaya....dekha tune...ooh group hugโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿค— group hug to banta hai na๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
haye haye..godhe pe gadha๐Ÿ˜Kya mast lag raha tha naโ˜บ๏ธ
Suds ki dishum dishum...haye re haye re haye re sapna sach huaaaa...dishum dishum dishum suds gaya kaam se woooooo!aaj the best epi...dhishoom dhishoom...

(waise..the update was hilarious..thanks Srushti) Thanks yaara....tune aake bas dil khush kar diya๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
EDIT: (EPI dekh liyaaa)accha dekh liyea..ok
Hayye Baaji was looking adorable...he is always adorable re...woh tu kya kehti hai...gulugulupukchipoo....dekh aa gai mujhe teri language ....I liked Madhu's hairstyle..for a change uski and Leela ke baal thik the...Uss chipkali ko maar dalne ka mood hai...the water from the thread was going onto his forhead...hmmmm ...Pooji ne kaha something like Kundalini Jagruti...so I guess it was right....๐Ÿค”and paste ko eyelids pe dalne se 5 mins mein eyesight waapis?๐Ÿ˜ฒoye!!! main kya hai....eyesight๐Ÿ˜† and waise tune members ke siggie nahi dekhe...woh rutha sa smiley picketing for D's eyes ....phir kya karte bechare CVs๐Ÿ˜† dutta looked so hot in black kurta and on the horse hayye....oye!! Clear kar!!! D hayeee ya Horse hayeee๐Ÿ˜† Suds ki har do minute baad itni badi tubelight smile dekh ke aankh mein dard hogaaya๐Ÿ˜ก ullu๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก... koi nahi aaj dekhna....aankhon ko thand mil jayegi..surf excel se bhi acchi dhulai karega D uski....๐Ÿ˜†

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: mozart66

Dear Srushti!! Manju..tu aa gai...

Loved your update!!! It brought smile to scared faces!! That is a lot to achieve sweetie! am so glad that was able to achieve bringing smile to your face๐Ÿ˜Š

The episode was just too good!!! Your comments on everybody especially P were simply outstanding!!! Everybody is now anxiously waiting for the result of this war! You know the interest in this battle of Dutta vs Kala is as high as Indo-Pak cricket match in the WC final!! yes for us LTLians this is the final battle...and dutta is sure to win the cup...โญ๏ธ

I am sure the good will win over the evil. No doubt about it. I have been praying like a silly for LTL's great future. Let's see who God listens to. Waise God meri zyada sunte nahi hai... let's all pray together... hope some miracle happens... That's the last chance.... A miracle.oh...itne saare logo ko ignore nahi kar sakte woh Manju...unko hamari sunni hi hogi....๐Ÿ˜ณ

MR jaise heere ko parakhne ke liye achcha johari chahiye..... Colors jaisa channel nahi. This man is a class apart. Totally in his own league. Koi samjhe ya na samjhe... hum sab jante hai what a brilliant actor he is.yup we know that..and hope these people realize what big blunder are they creating...and stop right in time...and save this baby from dying prematurely
Thanks yaara...teri comments and my update are so inseparable ....

jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
lol love you post๐Ÿ‘ and yep when that roar of kyun kiya aisa came from dutta i was  thinking dhokebaz wala tape record chalega!!
i think it was good actually..after a long time we got to see dutta in his true person...sher!
As for suddi lol..bitchara looked like he had seen a ghost!
looking forward to todays episode dispite all the on going rubbish.
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

owwwww...Anu...you dont know I feel like I have rec'd a big certificate or something .... When you guys discuss on the EDT, I just feel like just go on refreshing the page and reading each and every post....the way you analyze and keep the positivity alive is just wonderful...in fact it takes a lot of courage for me to write  a post on EDT, I almost feel I am interrupting๐Ÿ˜†....it is so good....
But thanks yaara...I really feel good after reading your comments๐Ÿ˜ƒ
yup...truly a fab epi...like all was so depressed was totally not into writing anything...but as I watched the epi it filled me with posititivity and enthusiasm...The horse climbing almost felt like in the face gesture by MR especially towards all those who are in favour of making a mess out of this show...Kishore's bhavishyavani was ringing in my ears along with Jai Shiv Shanker Shambhu...it had the same rhythm and beats as Jai Sia Ram they played at Anna's den, and that gave me heart...and the way Baaji said 'Woh ayega'...it just made me bounce back,,,,amazing as you said....
Thanks yaara again๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Aww you're most welcome, Srushti.....truly I mean it your updates are just FANTABULOUS....I had to control myself so much from bursting out into laughter at work....lol

And aww no you should feel free to join in at EDT yaar.....your posts are so well written too and you make such insightful points....I remember that wonderful discussion we had a week or so back about that gaajar halwa scene......that was awesome....

Ahh chalo let's see what DHAMAKA we may/may not get in today's epi๐Ÿ˜†