Well said!! Totally agree with youπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—
lailapnj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Rightly said Viji. Lovely post.
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Viji...good post..." i told you so"...needed to be said to so called geet fans.........CV's know geet's character better than us....Geet may have accepted dev into the house on dadi's say so...but she will never accept dev in maaneet's lives and she made that abuntantly clear today....to dev and the fansπŸ˜†.
There is a saying....a picture speaks a thousand words...but in this day and age and the technology.....a picture can tell a thousand lies also, so.....

DON'T MAKE ASSUMPTIONS!!!πŸ˜†
Renu13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes its true that Geet shut their mouth who were  bashing about her character. She gave good answers to Dev. She has shown that how much she loves Maan and understand his feelings too. Hats off to Mrs. Geet  Maan KhuranaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Edited by RENU1111 - 13 years ago
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

Hey Viji...good post..." i told you so"...needed to be said to so called geet fans.........CV's know geet's character better than us....Geet may have accepted dev into the house on dadi's say so...but she will never accept dev in maaneet's lives and she made that abuntantly clear today....to dev and the fansπŸ˜†.

There is a saying....a picture speaks a thousand words...but in this day and age and the technology.....a picture can tell a thousand lies also, so.....

DON'T MAKE ASSUMPTIONS!!!πŸ˜†

Making assumptions & sticking to them whether true or not, create problems.