Mrs.Geet Maan Khurana,I Salute the woman you are - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

AgreeπŸ€—
Keep it up Geet, we believe in youπŸ‘πŸΌ

Yes and please do continue to believe in her,
Originally posted by rickks

after hearing her words which were harder and harsher than of a slap to Dev.......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

True True True .. loved her today n loved how made her point clear .. Thank You CV's ..
 i really proud ov  u geet.u rocks 2day .  gr8 post
YEs thank god the Cvs didnt ruin her character. She proved today tht shes none other then Mrs Maan Singh Khurana
Proud... or rather more than proud today.... 😊

Never had a doubt even for a second ..... Love you Geet and salute you always!!!  Hats off lady....

From her expressions I guess now she even realizes that Dev got this thought in his mind becuase somewhere she and Maan lacked that support from each other. When they needed to be close they were far away from each other and thus others even thought that they could have a MU.... I guess she would definintely understand that how this lack of communication from both of them was portraying their relationship to be hollow and weak.... Which definitely is not the case....  And thus she might want to talk to Maan... which leads to the precap in the white dress... Just my thoughts.... or rather predictions...
Originally posted by Sia89

True True True .. loved her today n loved how made her point clear .. Thank You CV's ..

Trust is the Keyword.....They know their Lead Protagonist, by no means will they butcher her
All the "Mother In Laws" of GF were busy planning second marriage to MSK!!! πŸ˜†
What I have been reading in the forum over past few days bashing Geet was no less than how those evil MILs used to be portrayed in old black and white movies....
...........She caused MC!!
...........Geet is selfish!!
...........My son deserves better!!
...........She is not worthy for my "anmol rathan"!!
............Hope she dies soon!!
It was pathetic to see how some of the true fans were bashing character and CVs over their own imaginative story line!!🀒
Edited by Rolzz - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Proud... or rather more than proud today.... 😊

Never had a doubt even for a second ..... Love you Geet and salute you always!!!  Hats off lady....

From her expressions I guess now she even realizes that Dev got this thought in his mind becuase somewhere she and Maan lacked that support from each other. When they needed to be close they were far away from each other and thus others even thought that they could have a MU.... I guess she would definintely understand that how this lack of communication from both of them was portraying their relationship to be hollow and weak.... Which definitely is not the case....  And thus she might want to talk to Maan... which leads to the precap in the white dress... Just my thoughts.... or rather predictions...
I agree completely....but my hope is...that this whole MU doesn't happen...I hope....that Holi precap is just that Maan tells Dev off...to leave them alone....and it ends there....but of course, that might not happen...
Geet was awesome, and has always been....sometimes I feel she acts a little childish...but never doubted her love for Maan!!!!!

Last time Geet was the reason for them separating, and misunderstanding Maan, but I think this time it is going to be Maan who misunderstands...and we all know how he gets when he is mad....voh bina soche kuch bolega...and Geet ghar chod ke chali jaayegi....but I am sure Maan use manake vapas le aayega!!πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Rolzz

All the "Mother In Laws" of GF were busy planning second marriage to MSK!!! πŸ˜†
What I have been reading in the forum over past few days bashing Geet was no less than how those evil MILs used to be portrayed in old black and white movies....
...........She caused MC!!
...........Geet is selfish!!
...........My son deserves better!!
...........She is not worthy for my "anmol rathan"!!
............Hope she dies soon!!
It was pathetic to see how some of the true fans were bashing character and CVs over their own imaginative story line!!🀒

Wow,wow,wow, i loved the line UnderlinedπŸ˜†....Rolzz aapka bhi jawab nahi, thats exactly what happened in the past 3-4 days........Imagine a story of ur onw, and make CV's and Geet pay for it😑
Love you for this post!!πŸ€—