Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

VAMPIRE BROTHERS ALL THE WAY..!! (Page 3)

MyArchangel IF-Dazzler
MyArchangel
MyArchangel

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by MyArchangel

Hema hun..same feling (big surprise lol) OMG OMG OMG ABHAY i swear he blew my head of today..can this guy look anymre hot??and abt fangs i so wanted to touch them..man tat was HOT..wen i first watchd it missd Sid coz i was zoned out on Abhay..ten again watchd it and man Abhid rock..this was one of the hottest scenes ever..and Vivian rules yaar(yeah i am biased bt who cares!!) Love him..Love him..Love him..Love him..

<font size="5">TITLI...I am biased too who cares...ROFLROFL..but seriously ABHID ROCKKED YAAR..Woha..I also never thought I will watch any epi without ABHIYA more than Once I am going to watch it many times for sheer brilliance of every thing an dofcourse daily routine of ABHAY drooling..I mean VIVU drooling..also..Day DreamingBlushing</font>
exactly..Abhay/Vivian drooling all the way..god hema i am still pshyced abt the epi..it was outstanding..and Vivu s so dedicated..he gt hurt bt still did the scene so amazingly..love him so bad yaar..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushiki9

totally rocking epi..
hahaha post without ABhiya was really unexpected from u dear...
bt Vamp bros ka jalwa hi kuch khaas h.......

BTW  kisse khafo ho jo ye song dala h post m :)

mein kisi se khafa nahin hoon..sweetoo..ROFL..I saw BAHAY so angry & frustrated these days ..and those lyrics so fitted his condition so I dedicated it to him..and Mera toh  paagal hoon..mujhe har kisi waqt ke liye ek gaana soojh ta hai..!!ROFLEmbarrassed
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Hema hun..same feling (big surprise lol) OMG OMG OMG ABHAY i swear he blew my head of today..can this guy look anymre hot??and abt fangs i so wanted to touch them..man tat was HOT..wen i first watchd it missd Sid coz i was zoned out on Abhay..ten again watchd it and man Abhid rock..this was one of the hottest scenes ever..and Vivian rules yaar(yeah i am biased bt who cares!!) Love him..Love him..Love him..Love him..

<font size="5">TITLI...I am biased too who cares...ROFLROFL..but seriously ABHID ROCKKED YAAR..Woha..I also never thought I will watch any epi without ABHIYA more than Once I am going to watch it many times for sheer brilliance of every thing an dofcourse daily routine of ABHAY drooling..I mean VIVU drooling..also..Day DreamingBlushing</font>
exactly..Abhay/Vivian drooling all the way..god hema i am still pshyced abt the epi..it was outstanding..and Vivu s so dedicated..he gt hurt bt still did the scene so amazingly..love him so bad yaar..

Oh yeaqh Titli..VIVU is one great professional & dedicated actor..I am so happy he takes his work as worship..and I so loved the way he said in that interview that everyday he considers a new begining and so never gets monotonous for him..HCO CHWEET na..!! I am so so happy that he understands his ROLE  & importance of the SHow for him ..in his life.. yaar..!!
kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

totally rocking epi..

mein kisi se khafa nahin hoon..sweetoo..ROFL..I saw BAHAY so angry & frustrated these days ..and those lyrics so fitted his condition so I dedicated it to him..and Mera toh  paagal hoon..mujhe har kisi waqt ke liye ek gaana soojh ta hai..!!ROFLEmbarrassed

okkkkkk jiiiii maan liay aap khafa nhi ho kisi se bhi Wink

Abhay to h hi frustrated , 2day i saw viv in angry mood too...

u might have seen d SBS video...

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

totally rocking epi..

okkkkkk jiiiii maan liay aap khafa nhi ho kisi se bhi Wink

Abhay to h hi frustrated , 2day i saw viv in angry mood too...

u might have seen d SBS video...

Oh yeah..he was a little upset as he got injured due to some mistake it was just a small anger..very cute & normal....

kaushiki9

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by sanjna4

nishi i expected dis comment from uTongue
yup today trio of vampires rocked d show

NISHI YOU WONT BELEIVE I was so so so remembering you..I knew you will say that TONIGHTS EPI WAS THE BEST EVER..!!ROFLHug,..,and yeah tumhare sangat ne mujhe bhi ..men in black ko admire karna sikha diya....!!LOL

@ Sanjana, Hema :  thanks...u both know me sooo well by now ROFL
LOL Hema i feel sooo special now....u r a sweetheart!.....yea abhi dheere dheere asar pad rha hai sangat ka....agar zyada asar pad gya to romantic posts chhod ke crazy posts likhna start kar dogi tum ROFL

NISHI ITNA BHI KUDO MAT YAAR..ROMANTIC CHODNA..ISS JANAM MEIN NAHIN HOGA..I am a die hard TOTAL TOTAL ROMANTIC TILL I DIE..and ABHIYA..goshhhhhh..I get all drooly & dreamy the moment I think of them..!! And you are a sweetu too..love ya..Nishi.YOU KNOW THAT dont you...!!

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 21 March 2011 at 12:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Great post....!!!!Hug A fantastic and action packed episode...Thumbs Upthe men in black nailed it....sid,chand, abhay are an awesome trio....the face off was rocking....i love the scenes when the two aggressive hot men are pitted against each other...Embarrassedalso the contrasting cool demeanor of chand has it's own charm....loved it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index