Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

VAMPIRE BROTHERS ALL THE WAY..!! (Page 2)

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TOTAL-ROMANTIC

MyArchangel IF-Dazzler
MyArchangel
MyArchangel

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Hema hun..same feling (big surprise lol) OMG OMG OMG ABHAY i swear he blew my head of today..can this guy look anymre hot??and abt fangs i so wanted to touch them..man tat was HOT..wen i first watchd it missd Sid coz i was zoned out on Abhay..ten again watchd it and man Abhid rock..this was one of the hottest scenes ever..and Vivian rules yaar(yeah i am biased bt who cares!!) Love him..Love him..Love him..Love him..

--sumana13--TOTAL-ROMANTIC

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

wowwww Hema made a post on Vampire Bros??? ROFL
never expected actually LOL....ye to mera topic hai na ROFL....lagta hai Vampire fever contagious hai ROFL
ROFLi wud say it was the BEST epi of PKYEK so far ROFL...u can imagine my craziness by this very statement.....Men in Black Rock ALL THE WAY!!!! Clap
Clap

nishi i expected dis comment from uTongue
yup today trio of vampires rocked d show

TOTAL-ROMANTICEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
HUG TO ALL OF YOU FIRST..!!Hug

@Sanjana...aw..wasnt that awesome..SUPER EPISODE AFTER A ONG LONG TIME..no crap nothing..!!

@Mages..yes dear..no words ..required..it was just BRILLIANT raichands..ROCCKKEEDDD BIG TIMEThumbs Up

@Sumaaaaaaaaaa.....!! I also never expected that woh fight wala scene aaj hi dikhayenge yaar too good na..!!

@Sanchu..aw..yes dear Vivu got hurt but ..he is such a dedicated actor he got injured many times I guess with all teh stunts ..as he said in that TT inteview during that Promo shoot he fell & got injured & all..VIVU BE CAREFUL..we ADORE YOU& SO ARE ALWAYS WORRIED FOR YOU..!!GOD BLESS..!!

@Ritu..aw..Thak youso much for those sweet owrds yaar..Hug and that song is AWESOME na...!! I am happy that you agree..!

@abhaylove...OH YEAH me too am going to watch it many times..I really loved it.today..adn YEAH THAT IS OUR ABHAY..always faces whatever comes his way ..upfront..!!

--sumana13--Ms.Goody

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

wowwww Hema made a post on Vampire Bros??? ROFL
never expected actually LOL....ye to mera topic hai na ROFL....lagta hai Vampire fever contagious hai ROFL
ROFLi wud say it was the BEST epi of PKYEK so far ROFL...u can imagine my craziness by this very statement.....Men in Black Rock ALL THE WAY!!!! Clap
Clap

NISHI YOU WONT BELEIVE I was so so so remembering you..I knew you will say that TONIGHTS EPI WAS THE BEST EVER..!!ROFLHug,..,and yeah tumhare sangat ne mujhe bhi ..men in black ko admire karna sikha diya....!!LOL

--sumana13--EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MyArchangel

Hema hun..same feling (big surprise lol) OMG OMG OMG ABHAY i swear he blew my head of today..can this guy look anymre hot??and abt fangs i so wanted to touch them..man tat was HOT..wen i first watchd it missd Sid coz i was zoned out on Abhay..ten again watchd it and man Abhid rock..this was one of the hottest scenes ever..and Vivian rules yaar(yeah i am biased bt who cares!!) Love him..Love him..Love him..Love him..

TITLI...I am biased too who cares...ROFLROFL..but seriously ABHID ROCKKED YAAR..Woha..I also never thought I will watch any epi without ABHIYA more than Once I am going to watch it many times for sheer brilliance of every thing an dofcourse daily routine of ABHAY drooling..I mean VIVU drooling..also..Day DreamingBlushing
MyArchangel IF-Dazzler
MyArchangel
MyArchangel

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

<font size="2">wowwww Hema made a post on Vampire Bros??? ROFL
</font> Clap

NISHI YOU WONT BELEIVE I was so so so remembering you..I knew you will say that TONIGHTS EPI WAS THE BEST EVER..!!ROFLHug,..,and yeah tumhare sangat ne mujhe bhi ..men in black ko admire karna sikha diya....!!LOL
men in black totally rock..

--sumana13--EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
totally rocking epi..
hahaha post without ABhiya was really unexpected from u dear...
bt Vamp bros ka jalwa hi kuch khaas h.......

BTW  kisse khafo ho jo ye song dala h post m :)

TOTAL-ROMANTICEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index