Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Wow Hema another superb post.πŸ‘

Todays episode was rocking....already watched three times. Will watch again tomorrow. πŸ˜³ Raichands are superb. Hope tomorrow Haseena will join with them. 

And thanks for the song dear...lovely..πŸ€—

--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
killing post dear !! anyway 2days epi was very nice seeing chand standing 4 abhay was very nice scene ...and sid like always superb in acting ..abhay looked dammm cute in vampire teeth's and both bro actions killed me !! what a vampire flight or u can say bro flight ?? superb episode i was waiting 4 this episode 4m a long time ..  coming 2 ur post dear loved it like always 😳😳!!!
Vivilaciouss_me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
2dy's epi ws 1 f my fav epis f pkyek! OMG! i got so excitd dt i strtd 2 scream! Logo ko jo sochna h sochne do! Mai to pura maza le rai thi!πŸ˜‰ o luvd it so so so so much!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Anamika..@Artemis..@Ayesha..(matwamango) @Rumi...πŸ€—  aw..wasnt that one helluva fight of our hot Vampi's ..and VIVU was looking hotter than ever even with that fangs yaar ,,I so love it whe they growl at each other..with all their teeths flashing..cho chweet..!!🀣
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: aromal

killing post dear !! anyway 2days epi was very nice seeing chand standing 4 abhay was very nice scene ...and sid like always superb in acting ..abhay looked dammm cute in vampire teeth's and both bro actions killed me !! what a vampire flight or u can say bro flight ?? superb episode i was waiting 4 this episode 4m a long time ..  coming 2 ur post dear loved it like always 😳😳!!!

YEs everyone was wondering how they will show these fights & they really were AWESOME..yaar..!! The PKYEK TEAM has to be congratulated..!!πŸ‘  and as always thank you so much for those sweet words..!!😳
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shrevian

2dy's epi ws 1 f my fav epis f pkyek! OMG! i got so excitd dt i strtd 2 scream! Logo ko jo sochna h sochne do! Mai to pura maza le rai thi!πŸ˜‰ o luvd it so so so so much!

ha ha..you screamed ..yeah..good..and totaly with you who cares what anyone thinks YOU ENJOY WHAT YOU ENJOY..THAT IS IT..!! I scream too but when ABHIYA scene is shown..and thankfuly I watch it alone in my room so no probs..🀣
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
TRπŸ€— first of all yay yay India won hehe I know  am a little late in replying about this😳 now hoping that they win on thursday tooπŸ˜ƒ

Ok now coming to your post well yes even I didn't think I would enjoy the epi but I did and a lot...you know what the fact that they didn't show misha track and trangad really it relieved me..at ;east we got a break from them for 1 epi...and my my what a action packed high voltage charged fight between the brothers...bas mazaa aa gayaπŸ˜ƒ

And Abhay did look superbly hot😍 he's got lean and lithe looks..very fluid and graceful and sleek in his actions and jumps...and that raw anger...just amazing...he was smoking hot😍 and Sid looked all menacing and dangerous...simply superb...πŸ‘

uff after last week's filler episodes this was a welcome change and the story is moving forward now...hope they maintain this pace...and weave in abhiya scenes too

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: reepicheep

TRπŸ€— first of all yay yay India won hehe I know  am a little late in replying about this😳 now hoping that they win on thursday tooπŸ˜ƒ

Ok now coming to your post well yes even I didn't think I would enjoy the epi but I did and a lot...you know what the fact that they didn't show misha track and trangad really it relieved me..at ;east we got a break from them for 1 epi...and my my what a action packed high voltage charged fight between the brothers...bas mazaa aa gayaπŸ˜ƒ

And Abhay did look superbly hot😍 he's got lean and lithe looks..very fluid and graceful and sleek in his actions and jumps...and that raw anger...just amazing...he was smoking hot😍 and Sid looked all menacing and dangerous...simply superb...πŸ‘

uff after last week's filler episodes this was a welcome change and the story is moving forward now...hope they maintain this pace...and weave in abhiya scenes too

YAYYY..REEPS..I was so happy with India WIn ..I had made a seperate post on that..!! DID YOU SEE THAT..??..not much replies though..πŸ˜† obviously because this is PKYEK forum..!!BUT woha..I am already dreaming of FINA:S & A WIN WIN WIN..yay..reeps do you know I will be out of India on vaccation during that time..??I am so upset for that BUT I will keep for REC..GOD I hope all our wish will come true..

AND COMING TO VIVU AKA ABHAY..Seriously yaar..cant praise him enough.,..I mean whatever  angel whatever costume ..what ever frowns & histirionics he does HE JUST LOOKS SO ADORABLE..yaar..And so so so agree with every words you have told about  ABHAY & Sid &Abhay fight !! YES SO TRUE no GAY track & no fillers..WOohooo..it was such  a relief..!!
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah ur right exactly that after a long gap i mean last when Abhay transformed into a Vampire, it was the most rocking fight between brothers. I wanted moon uncle to come in next episode so that we could enjoy more Abhay Sid fight.
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
congo dear for moving one step ahead ......we can have some posts from ur side other than Abhiya.(wink)
Sid n Abhay were amazing yesterday.....hats off to them.